It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terribly vivid dream – Plane crash?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I am dreaming more often, but the one last night was very intense. I was on vacations in some tropical country I thought it was Guatemala in my dream (I’ve never been there, nor have seen pictures of its beaches). The thing is that we heard about a plane crash on the beach nearby, and I ran from the resort to the beach in front of it and jumped with someone to a motor boat and went north following the shore to try and find any survivors.

We couldn’t find any. There were no pieces of fuselage, no luggage, no corpses, nothing. So we just kept going north, the beaches were deserted; the shore was sandy and steep with tall palm trees. Suddenly we see an old plane (747) fuselage on the beach, it couldn´t be the one we were looking for, it was rusted. A green helicopter fuselage, like those classic Vietnam ones, another old 747 fuselage, it was very strange, it was like a plane cemetery on the beach. Then it was getting late and there was this mist just above the calm water that smelled like CO2, we knew it was not good, maybe toxic. We headed to the resort again and there was caos.

Everyone was packing its things, people yelling for taxis or any type of transport. I ran to my room to look for my girlfriend, she was worried and had everything ready, including gas masks for both of us. They were told something was wrong with the ocean; nobody knew where the CO2 was coming from (I thought about a volcano, but we should have noticed it!), but it was coming to shore. They weren’t worried for the plane survivors anymore; it was too late for them. The ocean was getting “brave” and we could see it from our room.
Not everyone had gas masks so we had to be careful not to show them, we were worried, we had to leave that place fast.

Where to? I don’t know, just had to leave.

The plane crash was not the main news anymore.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I've been having airplane crash dreams for years, and again I don't know if its prophetic or metaphor or a bit of both. The dreams have evolved, they started as massive geometric spacecraft coming over the horizon, then jetliners falling straight at me, then little planes that would try to pull out of it, now they are orange helicopters?

join