It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran blacklists Coca-Cola,Nestle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Iran blacklists Coca-Cola,Nestle

www.abc.net.au

Iran has announced a boycott of Western companies and goods in retaliation against sanctions by the United States and United Nations.

Iran president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has declared a ban on key American companies and those that do business with Israel.

On the blacklist are Coca-Cola, IBM, Intel and Nestle.

Israeli media says the president has also signed a new law forbidding Iranian broadcasters from airing ads for so-called Zionist companies.

The boycott is in retaliation for the latest round of UN sanctions against Iran, which are designed to impose maximum pressure on the Irani
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Not another Iran thread !Yes this time Iran has gone to far and boycotted The absolute necessities of life,how will they cope without Coke,chocolate and new computers.In response to latest sanctions, Iran hits back with its own sanctions,designed to it the big companies hard.In what could be described as a harsh retaliation ,Iran has taken the lead in the war against products now we wait for the U.S counterstrike.This means War!!

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)
www.jpost.com...
www.vosizneias.com...
[edit on 30-6-2010 by 12voltz]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hate to break it to you...already posted...albeit with a pretty obscure thread title (maybe from a botched paste). Here. My comment there was...

He cracks me up, Ahmadinejad. I've pretty much banned the same companies from my life so I say. Sanctions can work both ways.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
ok i did a search but nothing came up
No wonder i couldnt find it with a title like that!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Gee no Cocacola for Iran- to bad, your sad, your dad

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Watch Blue Gold: World Water Wars. That will explain why Akmahdinijhad (yeah I know...) is banning them.

Those two are like the BP of water...they try to take over the water rights of countries, then jack up the "public" water quality and price, then sell their bottled water for ridiculous amounts. Being done in a 3rd world country near you!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
wow thats pathetic.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Cool, maybe lower demand will causes prices to drop and then there will be more affordable cola and chocolate for me. Thanks, Ahmadinejad!

new topics

top topics

join