It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The perfect example of a brainwashed sheeple...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I just finished watching the ancient aliens documentary, and throughout the show they had varying clips from interviews, one from "Todd Disotell", an anthropologist. I keep thinking about this, look at his expression throughout, ex. 5 minutes from the end. Look at the expressionless nature of his face and his blank stare as he points his case against the ancient alien theory. Now regardless of whether he is right, his blank stare and monotone is a PERFECT example of a brainwashed person.

If you have the DVD of the documentary, I encourage you to pop it in and watch the clip I noted...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
damn, that means the docu is a fake disinfo? i happened to like that documentary,... regarding the annunaki and that sort of things. The info presented is controversial, but claiming that the researcher is brainwashed? Please research his career, and after that, research the information that he's giving wile looking brainwashed, and THEN, after all is proven to be lied/faked/hoaxed/debunked,.. then you have reason to be suspicious.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Read the post again:

his blank stare as he points his case against the ancient alien theory his blank stare as he points his case against the ancient alien theory

You guys are on the same side

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I thoroughly enjoyed the entire Ancient Alien series, & felt that the case FOR was presented well (though I found the Ark of the Covenant & Oak Island tie-in far-fetched), however I found myself becoming distracted, then rather annoyed, by Giorgio's windblown bouffant hair style. Further I think they should fire the production company's make-up artist. G's complexion looked more like radiation burns than anything else. Of course, considering his wealth & Mediterrean ethnicity, he could have been soaking up solar rays on an exotic beach. Still if you want someone to pay serious attention to your message, it helps not to detract from it by looking like an irradiated clown.

top topics

join