It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they are here...why are they here?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
If you look at the thread, my experiances in the UFO forum you can read about my visitations.. I'd be interested in knowing what your opinion is on what race visited me and their purpose for sharing information with me.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
A people with benign intent has no reason to attempt to conceal their presence for over 50 years (if not hundreds).

Therefore, you're pretty much left with the conclusion that it's either complete scientific detachment (i.e. like a researcher hiding in the bushes to learn how apes live), or something sinister (as the evidence seems to suggest).....

Sad, but true....

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
have you ever considered they might not actually give a monkeys for us ?
why assume they want to contact us , what if they find lobsters as their interesting species on this planet ? maybe they have contacted lobsters already and so they are happy

just because we think we run the show on the surface doesnt mean anything.

.... this is assuming that aliens are actually coming here in the first place

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Uhh... well, we have to look at a "scientifical" view. For example, would we make contact with a creature, not so much unlike the dolphins here, on another planet, when there are beings with higher intelligence? Beings that maybe have something in form of oil or something on their own planet? Imagine the enterprizers.... the corporations... the only thing that matters for our leaders today is that:

a) They're not hostile. If they are, well, we will go to war! Yippy-kay-jay!, isn't it?

b) They're all big, fat'n rich corrupted capitalists, greedy for money and self-satisfaction.

c) (some cases) They're fascists, and by cooperating, a smaller group of rich people can live in happiness while the masses starve... duh...

I could bet that they don't want a fair system. Because, as you know, when the system is fair, they won't get anything. And it can't work that way... right?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Whoever and whatever have been visiting Terra has been doing it for a long time.

However in recent years, we've noticed a lot of sightings around Nuclear Facilities.

Remember the "Nuclear detonations/explosions" in the Nevada and Southwestern US occured in the early 1940s and Roswell occured around July 2nd 1947 near a Nuclear Test Center, it could be that they were attracted to the BRIGHT FLASH of the nuclear bomb tests and wanted to know more about it----perhaps because it may have ripped a hole in space time, or had somehow impacted other living systems (maybe inter-dimensional ones).

Either way, those blasts (above ground) from the 1940s, 1950s and early 1960s are producing light that is STILL TRAVELLING out into the Cosmos, and so our Signal is still going out and out....and out into the outer reaches of the galaxy where our little dirty sandbox called Earth would be the brightest thing visible in our neighbourhood for a time: wouldn't you go and check it out, a blast llike that coming from a baby planet like Earth?

Maybe the govt figured out we shouldn't be broadcasting so universally to the cosmos: many not so friendly creatures might unexpectedly invite themselves over for a "visit" and it looks like not all of our ET friends are all that friendly---especially considering all the cattle as well as human mutilations still going on to this day...

I often wonder if that was one of the reasons why we test nuclear devices underground...?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Okay, let me first say that there is no way Aliens helped manipulate things on Earth to create Humans. Secondly, the one fact, the one key element you are missing about all of this Alien's did God's job thing is JESUS CHRIST! Are you aware that there is more proof that he existed than Julius Ceaser? If you are then surely you are aware that a Shroud was found with a man who was crucified, who wore the same Crown of thrones, whose legs were not broken after the crucifixation, a common practice, and whose heart was peirced with the blade. And you are aware that there is no way that it isn't some form of an elaborate hoax. Oh, and that the carbon dating has been proven to false. Oh, and he has two pontius pilot coins over his eyes, and finally, THERE WAS NO BODY BECAUSE HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD AND DIED FOR OUR SINS! Do you understand this? IT ISN'T TOUGH! Granted, maybe Aliens helped out on building some monuments such as the pyramids, maybe the dwelled in Atlantis during this time period, no one knows. But God created humanity and the universe all at the same time, face it, Aliens are just over all smarter than us. Maybe they want to study us because they want to know what is so different about us that we are so damn edgy and violent. But you can not, and will never, be able to disprove Jesus Christ, the Messiah!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join