It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they are here...why are they here?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Interesting post EarthSister, nice to read something positive in nature with regards to alien visitation.

rynaldo82 brings up a good point too ,

[edit on C:Tueocu06e6 by Opus]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
what do you people think about greys?

i for one do not trust them at all as they are cold and emotionless, like theyre missing a soul, like borgs from star trek. I think they have their own plan with humans, and its not nice at all.

i hope there are other species on earth like pleadians and such, but i havent seen them, so they might be a part of greys plan, decoys.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Interesting point you make. From what i have read the pleiadans exist in the 5th dimension which is energy and are not visible like the greys. I mean in the way the greys look like from descriptions etc. I think the pleidans are supposed to be in the good side.

From what i have read on here the greys sound like the evil ones but i guess we have no evidence to confirm there existance or that if they are here wether they are good or bad.

An interesting story i thought was about the Dulce base in which there was a story about greys being there and human expermints and stuff.

Am sure there will be plenty in one of the forums about this

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Sorry about that everyone, i pressed post twice by accident.

Mods if you can could you delete this post and leave my other 1 remaining?

I dont know if i can delete this post by myself.

Rynaldo

[edit on 15-6-2004 by rynaldo82]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Could be posted before in another thread...
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
ThatsJustWeird

If they really wanted communication, why not just talk to the world leaders, or the world's elite instead of some farmer in a rural area? Why not talk to more believable people?

For one thing, as soon as a person claims alien contact, he becomes one of the unbelievable people.

The aliens do talk to some of our world leaders. But some world leaders shoot them out of the sky and threaten to harm the individual humans the aliens work with. The world leaders are over their heads in money, power and weaponry. The aliens are a threat to government methods of management with simple offers to help us cure diseases, promote diplomacy, provide mediation between our countries, ways to clean up our environment and preserve our natural resources.

Do you really believe that if in '40s they said "we're here!" would be any different if they said it tomorrow? Or 5 years from now? Nope. You'd get the exact same reactions.

No, I don't believe humans would be "much" different all by themselves from the 40's till now, but somewhat different. Education makes the entire difference. We have changed many basic things because of education since the 40's, like awareness of drug and alcohol affects, pollution, abusive relationships, equal rights, prejudice, etc. We can do the same where it comes to other life in the universe too. It's time. Anyway, lately it's only been lots of bad press for the aliens which equals slander and propaganda. Look and see, you will find that most people who believe that alien life is here, also believe the aliens are some kind of monster. The only thing close to "education" about alien life available on our planet is propaganda and alien abductee support groups. Even the books by the "experts" are written based entirely on these things. Few people on Earth have a good grasp of what other life is really like.

How do you know all this stuff anyway? Which "race" told you of their plans?

I work with the leaders of the organization of all the races that visit Earth. I work closest with the beings of 30 races, including those who run the entire organization. All of my information comes from them and my experience related to the ufo field. You can see my drawings of some of them and their names on my website.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by EarthSister

The organization of our visiting races has been working toward open contact for a long time. Some individual races have already offered and requested open contact with the U.S. but the U.S. refused. Now the aliens have chosen Japan for it. I do not know exactly when it will happen and the aliens don't know exactly either. A few things and people have to be place for it to be successful. When everything is in place, the aliens will do it.

I too would like to know the source of this information. Do you have a name for the aliens or race that gave you this?

The name of the being who originally told my husband Jack and I about this is Qwanee. He is of a race of beings who are "of light." However, Jack I have had numerous conversations about this with many of our different alien contacts of different races, and it has been alluded to in many other subjects of our conversations with them. You can read a little more about it on this page of my site: www.theprojectatearth.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
EarthSister,

How doe Qwanee's philosophy and politics and intentions differ from that of Nancy Lieder of ZetaTalk who channels discarnate Zetans/Zetas?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

EarthSister,

How doe Qwanee's philosophy and politics and intentions differ from that of Nancy Lieder of ZetaTalk who channels discarnate Zetans/Zetas?

I am not very comfortable discussing people who are not in the conversation but I will ask you a question.

Does Nancy Lieder of ZetaTalk SAY she channels discarnate Zetans/Zetas, or do you say so?

I do not know all about Nancy Lieder of ZetaTalk and I am not willing to allow you to make her or her position to be part of our discussion. I do not like to debate, and I like even less to debate over other personalities. If you and I became good friends, I would talk more openly about things with you in private.

I do not support any other figure or site in the ufo field because I am independent. I represent the alien races, and bickering and gossiping about absent people in forums is bad manners.

Qwanee's philosophy and politics and intentions are that of The Project, of the highest organized professionalism in the Universe, in fairness to all he and his associates are responsible for. Do not underestimate the intelligence and abilities of such advanced life.

How do I describe that?

[edit on 15-6-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
I'm sure this is a question many have pondered, but if aliens really are visiting our planet..why are they doing so?
Although i've never seen a UFO, nor an alien, the evidence (Videos, Pictures, witness statements etc) i've seen really do make me believe that they are.
But I often wonder, why don't they land on the white house lawn and say hi? (granted they'd probably get shot, heh)

With that said, how many different species of advanced aliens do you all think there are?
Considering all the different types of ships that we've seen (photo'd/video'd), such as the triangle shapes and the traditional saucer ones...just how many individual races are there?

I've read with interest the Raelien (sp) page, where that guy claims we were made by Aliens, and they state..

The Raelian Revolution, the world's largest Atheist, non-profit UFO related organisation - over 60,000 members in 90 countries - working towards the first embassy to welcome people from space... destroying the myth of god and sweeping the world with the most politically incorrect and fearlessly individualistic philosophy of non-conformism

If that's true, then that's alot of believers.
I wonder how the world would react if aliens did indeed land on his embassy and tell the world there is no god....damn, I can't imagine that going down to well.

I think the vast majority of people would welcome the news that there is no God. I myself, as a christian, would deny their statement. If I'm still here when this happens, I and other christians will be loud and bold in our denial.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I've hung out with Raelians a few times before, and talked dogma with em extensively. They're good people, shout-out to Marina and the other white angels.

They believe that the alien race Elohem (sp) used advanced genetics to create humanity and they keep tabs on us because we are their children. They created us a bit more agressive and emotional then they were, and this has lead to a few of the problems that humans have created.

Eventually humanity will mellow out, much as an individual person settles down as they get older, and at which point we will be able to join the universal community.

While I personally don't quite agree with the ideology, they are all pretty cool people and you eventually start rooting for em, kinda like your favorite underdog religion.

Anyone who wants to talk to the Raelians should, they are really friendly and open minded, if you have any questions just read their books or ask them. They sometimes have dinners in larger cities and I encourage anyone interested to go and check em out.

Blessed Be
~Asral

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Astral City
Anyone who wants to talk to the Raelians should, they are really friendly and open minded, if you have any questions just read their books or ask them. They sometimes have dinners in larger cities and I encourage anyone interested to go and check em out.

Blessed Be
~Asral

How exactly do we go "check em out"? I mean, if they look like us, how could we tell them apart? heh

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Does Nancy Lieder of ZetaTalk SAY she channels discarnate Zetans/Zetas, or do you say so?

[edit on 15-6-2004 by EarthSister]

Nancy Lieder says so.

She espouses a similar perspective to yours on what SHE calls Zetas AND Zetans, which is the purpose behind the pertinent question. ZetaTalk is a very popular site and I never heard of yours before this forum.

Why do you feel so threatened by me asking for a comparison?

If you don't, then how about answering the question.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Nancy Lieder says so.

She espouses a similar perspective to yours on what SHE calls Zetas, which is the purpose behind the pertinent question. ZetaTalk is a very popular site and I never heard of yours before this forum. So why do you feel so threatened by me asking for a comparison?

Popular never means correct or accurate and if you assume so, that explains why you assign such derogatory personality traits to alien life and try to make others think they are evil. But it is only a natural and normal ugly attribute to humans to be so prejudiced to anybody, even their own kind.

I am independent, so I do not support any other alien sites or works. I do not know all about Nancy Leider or ZetaTalk. I only know a little bit, and the little bit I know and have heard is not similar to my information. You say Nancy Leider's perspective is similar to mine but you don't know my perspective so that means to me that you probably do not know hers either. Perhaps you assume to know my perspective the way you assume you know the aliens. You don't give anybody a chance. You already have your mind made up. Certainly we are not alike just because you decide to announce that we are. If she and I are alike in one thing, it might be that we do not agree with or approve of you. I do not know, but that is what you are making me think.

I am not threatened by you or anything you say at all. But you are not honest or knowledgeable enough to make any comparison. You do not view information objectively because you have an agenda and a religious basis to your belief about alien life. That religion has nothing to do with alien life and sounds about as wacky to me as the raelians, though maybe not as dangerous. And since you have already turned my own information around on me a number of times to say something else instead, that is absolute evidence that you will do the same thing to others and their information. So I would not have any regard for your evaluation or comparison.

If I wanted to know all about Nancy Leider and her information, I would just mosey on over there and ask her myself. I would not ask anybody else, especially when his motive and agenda are clearly suspect.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

If you don't, then how about answering the question.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

I do not know what question you mean but if I did not answer it before, I had a reason not to, so don't expect me to answer it at all.

I have the increasing, distinct feeling that you are trying to pit Nancy Leider and me against each other. And she is not even here to speak for herself. Shame on you.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Nancy/EarthSister,

A site that is popular does not mean that it is wrong, only that it is popular. You love to twist words and ideas around to suit your own warped ideology.

I know about the CULT OF QWANEE and the FALSE GODS that you promote from your posts and from reading some of your site material. I also have a good understanding of ZetaTalk's perspective in having been to that site on and off for years and from discussing it with other people in other forums. Unlike you, I am open to and not afraid of learning new ideas from other research organizations and philosophies that are not openly wacky and harmful to abductees.

If you promoted ideas which are similar to that of ZetaTalk (which like you views the Zetans as benevolent -- you'd know that if you bothered to learn about it), it would add more credibility to the CULT OF QWANEE among some of the people in this forum; especially among ZetaTalk supporters which far outnumber your own.

Unfortunately, you feel that you and your husband have exclusive communication with alien overlords and therefore don't see the need to explore other philosophies and alien perspectives, which you have admitted. Given the circumstances of extensive alien abduction research which points to the Zetans being self-serving and subtly imperialistic, most people will not accept your purported alien overlords as spiritual beings unless you start showing us why and not just writing long, biased posts to further your cult.

Most people believe that The Golden Rule represents the highest spiritual law; it is a tenet in every major religion on the planet and many minor ones. Those of that ilk that have achieved a minimal degree of experience in exploring this genre also feel that we must judge the aliens not by channeled messages but by how they treat us in the physical sense. You absolutely refuse to accept that, which is your prerogative of course. But from those who believe and strive to live by The Golden Rule and who have done a little research into alien abduction, you and your husband appear to be just one of the many New Age channelers who are openly insulting the intelligence and suffering of many people who have been violated and abused by Zetan-aliens.

You stated in an earlier post that you are not very welcome in abductee support groups. No surprise there since what you are proselytizing is tantamount to going to the survivors of Jewish concentration camps from the Second World War and trying to convert them to Nazism -- and this is not understating it! In light of this, I don't blame abductee support groups for rejecting your CULT OF QWANEE which supports the ongoing violation of many innocents.

BTW, I am not stating this for your benefit at all, but for the reference of those that do believe in and strive to live by The Golden Rule and who are interested in learning. You're a lost cause and I am not going to even bother to reply to any more of your twisted messages. This forum has a wonderful little feature that most forums don�t have and I am going to take full advantage of it in your case.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Nancy/EarthSister,

A site that is popular does not mean that it is wrong, only that it is popular. You love to twist words and ideas around to suit your own warped ideology.

I know about the CULT OF QWANEE and the FALSE GODS that you promote from your posts and from reading some of your site material. I also have a good understanding of ZetaTalk's perspective in having been to that site on and off for years and from discussing it with other people in other forums. Unlike you, I am open to and not afraid of learning new ideas from other research organizations and philosophies that are not openly wacky and harmful to abductees.

You just made up CULT OF QWANEE and are implying that I have claimed that my alien contacts are GODS! I am really ANGRY about that! That is an outright lie about me and probably a punishable offense in this forum. It is YOU who has claimed to be following an alien religion. Not I. The more you go on, the more unstable you seem to become. You just say anything and believe it, as if saying it makes it true about other people. I will NOT allow you to slander me or my work in a public forum. I would be very careful right now if I were you.

If you promoted ideas which are similar to that of ZetaTalk (which like you views the Zetans as benevolent -- you'd know that if you bothered to learn about it), it would add more credibility to the CULT OF QWANEE among some of the people in this forum; especially among ZetaTalk supporters which far outnumber your own.

I see. This is what YOU do, not I. You latch onto popular beliefs and then you sell your beliefs on the back of theirs. If your beliefs are not believed, you change them until you feel they are popular. No thanks. I do all my own work and stay true to my own work. I don't want or need any groupies. There is nothing to join here-- just the truth about alien life.

Unfortunately, you feel that you and your husband have exclusive communication with alien overlords and therefore don't see the need to explore other philosophies and alien perspectives, which you have admitted. Given the circumstances of extensive alien abduction research which points to the Zetans being self-serving and subtly imperialistic, most people will not accept your purported alien overlords as spiritual beings unless you start showing us why and not just writing long, biased posts to further your cult.

See there you go again. You have said this about me before already, and I have repeated that we do NOT have exclusive communication, that many people do. You choose to twist my words anyway. That is dishonest. I notice and look into other things. But I do not collect them, mix them, absorb them and claim them part of my own experience. Obviously that is what you do and you think I should too.

Most people believe that The Golden Rule represents the highest spiritual law; it is a tenet in every major religion on the planet and many minor ones. Those of that ilk that have achieved a minimal degree of experience in exploring this genre also feel that we must judge the aliens not by channeled messages but by how they treat us in the physical sense. You absolutely refuse to accept that, which is your prerogative of course. But from those who believe and strive to live by The Golden Rule and who have done a little research into alien abduction, you and your husband appear to be just one of the many New Age channelers who are openly insulting the intelligence and suffering of many people who have been violated and abused by Zetan-aliens.

In order to have peace, you have to let bygones be bygones. Make amends, build and renew relationships and move forward. I am well aware of the abuse that has gone on. It is in the past. Some will always hold a grudge, but not everybody will, thank God. You seem to just want to be an impediment. I don't know what you have against me, but I think it's the same thing you have against the aliens. You should calm down and lighten up.

You stated in an earlier post that you are not very welcome in abductee support groups. No surprise there since what you are proselytizing is tantamount to going to the survivors of Jewish concentration camps from the Second World War and trying to convert them to Nazism -- and this is not understating it! In light of this, I don't blame abductee support groups for rejecting your CULT OF QWANEE which supports the ongoing violation of many innocents.

Right. I SAID am not very welcome there because I can expose people who LIE. There you go again. To the people who have actually suffered abuse by alien life, and I don't mean all the people who just say they have, my message is that it is over. Those alien races were few among all the races, and they are no longer allowed or able or desperate for anything that might cause any abuse to humans.

I do not have a message to survivors of the Jewish concentration camps to post here, but since you have accused me of such a horrible thing in front of so many other people who might read this, I will say that if I did have a message for them, it would be that I am very sorry about it all happening to them and to our world, and that to move humanity forward, if they can help, it would be to realize that not all Germans are nazis and that it is not happening anymore now, nor will it ever again.

BTW, I am not stating this for your benefit at all, but for the reference of those that do believe in and strive to live by The Golden Rule and who are interested in learning. You're a lost cause and I am not going to even bother to reply to any more of your twisted messages. This forum has a wonderful little feature that most forums don�t have and I am going to take full advantage of it in your case.

Haha. Anybody can read our posts and see that it is you who is twisting words. Everything you falsely accuse me of doing, are the things that you are really doing! Thank you for not posting to me anymore, but I think you probably will, at which time I will report you to the management for broken promises, belaboring and harassment.

If you continue to post anything or talk about me or my work to anybody, here or any place else, that is derogatory, inflammatory, slanderous or the littlest misquote of anything I have said, I will make sure that it is called to the attention of authorities. It will be up to them to decide how to handle it.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by EarthSister]

[edit on 18-6-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Astral City

Yeah the cult leader lives nearby, a local journalist infiltrated them after they made the headlines with their "First cloned human" bull#.

www.cnn.com...

What did he find out?

You guessed it, they were interested in sex and money mostly...f* frauds.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
i sure as hell would never trust a gray they show no emotion no feelings and dont have a sense of whats right and whats wrong. But look at us if we discover a new animal species we observe them then capture some do test and other stuff try and learn wht we can then we put them back in the wild. That animal species feels like us when the greys take us so its the same thing we do to animals who are less advanced than us. Think about it.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
WestPoint23,

I've heard this argument many times.

However, there are a good many of us who do not wish to treat anyone like laboratory animals. Not all of us are hard-core scientists with a callous mindset for the capture and experimentation of any animal or intelligent species. What local and alien scientists do to their "specimens" is their karma and it does not represent the path of everyone on this planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join