It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Well From Hell Macongo (Devils Food) Trigger #8 In Global Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Adrian Salbuchi here details to us how Deepwater Horizon Mega Event is Trigger #8 in the planned collapse by the global elite.

Dont miss this intensive video!
Adrian connects all of the dots between Goverment Sachs and The Deepwater Horizon! They are wrapping up and ready to usher in Global Control; From Hollywood to the Illuminati Card Game.

BP on Muckety
www.muckety.com...

Muckety Map of National Commission on the BP Deepwater Horizon www.muckety.com...

Have the gates of hell been opened by BP onto the world?

Deepwater Horizon is the Macondo Well and its African Meaning is Devils Food.
ocgweb.marine.usf.edu...

While the worlds 2nd largest oil resereve in the world gushes into our ocean, it is dumping oil and methane, and this will contaminate the enitre world before it is contained. optics.marine.usf.edu...#

Throw in the Hurricane aspect and !
www.naturalnews.com...

From The Lord of the Rings

~ The Dwarves dug too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness of Khazad-dum... shadow and flame. ~

— Saruman, The Lord of the Rings

Adrian Salbuchi Well From Hell Part 1

Adrian Salbuchi Well From Hell Part 2

[edit on 30-6-2010 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Was posted a day or two ago, but still good stuff.

What can we do though :s

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Very interesting. Despair, sadness, grief, tragedy, anger, all negative emotions from the polluting of our environment is the 'Devil's food' because these negative emotions nourishes evil and is a form of sacrifice for the Satanic elite, an offering of dark emotions to the Devil.

The very fact that the Deepwater Horizon rig blew up on 4/19-4/20 is a strong argument for the fact that it was intended to be some sort of sacrifice to the Devil as the dates 4/19-4/20 is considered to be a Satanist Holy day (4/20), and the destruction of the Deepwater Horizon was a Satanist 'burnt' offering.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by trolleleet

Sorry if this has been OP posted. It might have been buried in a thread however I missed it. I came across this today, and wanted to share it.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

The very fact that the Deepwater Horizon rig blew up on 4/19-4/20 is a strong argument for the fact that it was intended to be some sort of sacrifice to the Devil as the dates 4/19-4/20 is considered to be a Satanist Holy day (4/20), and the destruction of the Deepwater Horizon was a Satanist 'burnt' offering.

Interesting info there Star in a Jar, I was not aware of the significance of the date, and have not researched any of that yet. I was intrigued by the meaning of Macondo, and also the unbelievable consequences of this disaster. If this is not contained soon, this could be the trigger that opens up the next level of Global Control.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Considering the sheer volume of oil produced by this well, I am researching this idea: That the The Earth is a Perpetual Oil Generating Machine! (The last thing the elites want you to know)!

According to scientist Thomas Gold, the earth is not running out of oil as common propoganda preaches, but is in fact, a perpetual oil machine.

In his book, The Deep Hot Biosphere, Gold puts forth compelling evidence that the idea the earth is "running on empty" is a scientific myth being perpetuated by the oil industry.
www.news.cornell.edu...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by trolleleet
Was posted a day or two ago, but still good stuff.

What can we do though :s

We can try but the only reason sooo much is being done as a "in you face, WTF can you do" approch I strongly beleave it is tooo late.

Less someone systimatically killed off all the elite..... course then there kids will grab the reins and hit the D.U.M.B's.

It would take erasing 10 - 15% "elite and all there family/associates" of the world and then trying to patch it up in a last grasp.

It will never happen.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yes great ear...!!!

I want to hear more from Mr Roarke. uhh i mean ,,Senor Salbuchi.

reasonable speaker, not a YELLER,,and i believe the "eve-dance" he speaks of..

wish i knew what I could do to help...

willing to have a Gulf family move on to my 2.5 acres...

for the summer months anyway....

if the Wife says its OK.. LOL

top topics

join