It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who dunnit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

I'm not sure if this is in the right forum,so sorry if it isn't and,i've never posted a link before so i apologise if i messed that up too

I found this a rather interesting article,especially considering i'm a Londoner and had never heard about it before.
It really does make me feel like re-learning everything i was ever taught in school that's for sure.

So,if we at ATS were about then,what would our theories be?
False flag?
Retaliation/Terrorist attack?
Accident?
Hmmmm.........

Some things never change eh?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Most people thought it was an attack by the Dutch, because of the recent atrocity by the Royal Navy under Admiral Robert Holmes.

There was cheering in the streets of London when that happened, so when the fire started, people thought it was the Dutch getting their own back.

I knew we Dutch and English haven't been the closest friends in the past, but never knew this.

Interesting to say the least but I think we will never see the truth about this.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLily
Some things never change eh?

Sadly.

I'm going to go for False Flag.

Great find though S+F.

Edit to add:

It's on tonight at 8pm on Channel 4.

[edit on 30/6/1010 by jokei]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
No,i suppose it's one of those 'we'll never know' things.

But,considering an estimated 100,000 Londoners died of the plague between June 1665 and 1666,Europe was living in fear of another pandemic and four-fifths of unsanitary London conditions were razed to the ground(the living conditions had been a factor in helping the contagion spread).....i'm convinced it was no accident.

www.britainexpress.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join