It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Search for the Perfect Human

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I would like to propose the recipe for a pure human, regardless of race or class.

so...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first ingredient would be love and respect of life and nature. Nothing better than existence. Otherwise the search for perfection is futile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now we have these stupid bodies, which break down and die eventually. And our first ingredient gives humans the reason to shift medicine to preventative instead of throwing pills at you till you die, and actually seek immortality which we are doing. But unarguably not like we should.

My second ingredient would be the Robert C Beck DSc blood electrification process. This is the craziest sanest thing i've ever heard. I haven't done it, yet, but asap. This turns off the parasites, viruses, and 140 organisms living in the avg american. Turns them off and your body flushes them out! And when your immune system doesn't have to deal with these idiots, it gets supercharged and can handle even hiv and cancer. And thats not to mention the immortal blood phenomenon. Btw, there are patents, this is real. Here are links but you should do your own research.

video.google.com...#
www.teslatech.com...
www.sharinghealth.com...

So far we have pure intention and pure body. The world is already a utopia. We're already on multiple planets. Everythings cool.

I'm not an alchemist. I havent studied the philosophy or anything about it. I understand what i read though. Sweet. I dont believe in psychics, i know a lot of things that are gonna happen, it doesn't have to be supernatural. I guess I'm a logician, i use logic like magic. And all this is heresay and possibly crap. But...

The next ingredient would be a substance called monoatomic or monatomic gold. Maybe not at the same time as or in place of the colloidal silver from the earlier ingredient. Not sure if they can be taken together. Heres the theory, nontoxic the gold through ingestion gets in your blood stream and creates a oneness of mind and body. Your blood, being more conductive can be connected with the electrical system of your mind. I've read about boosts in psychic ability and enlightenment. And other interesting things. I hear iridium has similar effects. From a non-psychic standpoint it could be attributed to better awareness and understanding of your self. Definately research this one as I know the least about it and it could have negative effects. Indeed some out there are saying it's not at all what they say.

www.crucible.org...
en.wikipedia.org...:Sloth_monkey/ORMEs
www.energeticnutrition.com...

All this and some Resveratrol, B17, and hemp oil...

resveratrol
en.wikipedia.org...
www.cbsnews.com...

B17
www.documentarywire.com...
www.janethull.com...

Hemp Oil
www.energiseforlife.com...
www.buzzle.com...

...And how long could we live? In happiness and harmony. Infinite discovery and knowledge. Humanity throughout time and space. And this could all be possible right now.

Any of you have any experience with these substances? Any tweaks or fixes to this formula? Anything here BS? Is what I propose even possible?Text

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
whoa whoa whoa. I just watched the whole vid on the electro-detoxification thing and it looks pretty damn sweet. What an idea.... I had always thought like, if your body is a good environment for disease breeding, why not superheat or chill your body under medical supervision to kill it off? This is the same principle but a billion times safer and the actual idea of it doesn't sound that crazy. As far as there being the perfect human, there never will be one. There will always be impure thoughts, urges and actions. If the "perfect" human we are building farted would he still be considered... "perfect"? I read in a ripleys believe it or not museum exhibit in san fran about girls from an asian culture who they deem as the most perfect, or the most pure and they're considered that way until they hit puberty, or get a blemish, etc etc.

The idea is just so dang far fetched. I know though some of us strive to be perfect, its in our imperfections that we're perfectly human. So in a way, we ARE perfect.

Interesting thread, good read, AWESOME links... S+F!
-Z-

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
What is perfect? The idea of what is perfect is a cultural construct. We perceive what is perfect through our own experiences and ideals. What may be perfect to you may not be perfect to me. The only way humans can be "perfect" is if we lose recognition of the idea of perfect and just BE. We would have to lose our ability of our deeper consciousness and just act on our natural strivings and tendencies. Only then could we think of no other way/alternative to live, act, and function, and therefore be "perfect." Which leads into a separate question. Is perfection beautiful?
I believe it is our imperfections that make humans beautiful and unique.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This thread is moot. The world already has one Chuck Norris.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

ahh, yes. indeed. sorry about the thread everybody haha. chuck norris is the man.

i'm just going for emulation

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have found her!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f09bfb731f0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mav0360

Two questions: are you happy? Are you fullfilled?

How that qualifies into the super chimp... er human?

RP

[edit on 30-6-2010 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by equanimity1
What is perfect? The idea of what is perfect is a cultural construct. We perceive what is perfect through our own experiences and ideals. What may be perfect to you may not be perfect to me. The only way humans can be "perfect" is if we lose recognition of the idea of perfect and just BE. We would have to lose our ability of our deeper consciousness and just act on our natural strivings and tendencies. Only then could we think of no other way/alternative to live, act, and function, and therefore be "perfect." Which leads into a separate question. Is perfection beautiful?
I believe it is our imperfections that make humans beautiful and unique.

from the standpoint of living and existing, life and existence is perfection.

and imperfections do make us beautiful. thats not my thread's reason for being and i apologize if i gave that impression. i'm just raging against impermanence

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
reply to post by mav0360

Two questions: are you happy? Are you fullfilled?

How that qualifies into the super chimp... er human?

RP

[edit on 30-6-2010 by RobertPaulsim]

yes i'm happy and fulfilled because i live in a universe and existence where human knowledge and experience is possible. everyday is the s***!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
looking at how popular this thread is, it makes me sad that we dont care about peace or striving for perfection.

all the popular threads are full of hate and death. yet wonderful posts like this are boring.

fine. thats ok. it only sharpens my search. it gives me strength. since in media, its mostly bs, i'm really not surprised that most people here are bs.

so that leaves us, the loving, the peaceful, the appreciative.

well, at least it leaves me.

alone never lonely

jeah

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mav0360
Now we have these stupid bodies

That is the opinion of a simpleton. No-one completely understands the complexity of the body. It is the most intricately designed thing in existance. Learn about biochemistry and biology in depth, it will open your eyes.

Originally posted by mav0360
The first ingredient would be love and respect of life and nature.

This much is true, I would make it not so dependent on animal proteins.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i have studied biology, chemistry, and biochemistry. why do you hate the fact that i wanna make us better? you may wanna die young of a curable disease, but you cant say i have to. you take it personal when i say we have weak bodies? prove me wrong. go get aids and survive. wait you cant. oh yeah thats right.

and i see by the word designed what your purpose here is. just leave us alone. we're speaking about things beyond you.

actually i'm speaking against my very last post. i was mad this thread wasnt popular. now here you are, hating. i should be happy.

no i do apologize. you are welcome here. its not like we dont know why youre here anyways.

when people are hating on you, you know you're doing something right haha

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
good thread to provoke a bit of thought.

don't know about being immortal though. knowing ones mortality make for greater appreciation of watching a sunrise. There are millions of things of beauty in this world and i would hate to become blaise toward them.

I will check out the blood electrification process. i heard somewhere the average 77kg person has approx 1kg of bacterial organisms living in them and they would die without some of them (pro-biotics etc). A great piece of symbiosis (which came first, the bugs or us).

and if immortality becomes a reality, well, i'm sure that it will only be available to the elite of this world (until we wake up and roll out the guillotines into the city squares)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
good thread to provoke a bit of thought.

don't know about being immortal though. knowing ones mortality make for greater appreciation of watching a sunrise. There are millions of things of beauty in this world and i would hate to become blaise toward them.

I will check out the blood electrification process. i heard somewhere the average 77kg person has approx 1kg of bacterial organisms living in them and they would die without some of them (pro-biotics etc). A great piece of symbiosis (which came first, the bugs or us).

and if immortality becomes a reality, well, i'm sure that it will only be available to the elite of this world (until we wake up and roll out the guillotines into the city squares)

but dont you think its sad the only reason a lot of us think life is beautiful is because were gonna die? i argue to them that life is beautiful, and if it takes death to see it then those people didnt think life was beautiful in the 1st place. there is a death wish that bob beck talks about. its caused by the belief that theres a better place than here, or that theres someone better than us. it comes in all forms. you see the people posting here who are mad at me for even saying such a thing? they not only want to die, they want me to also. sad.

you made a great point. what about the positive biotics inside of us? in our stomaches we have good guys and bad guys. this is the only part so far i dont get. sure, it kills all the bad guys, but how is it supposed to know the difference? i'm looking for info and i'll post it if i find it. of course if you guys find anything, please post it. but i read one story of a guy who said he couldnt eat certain things anymore, it would make him sick. maybe you'd have to take supplements to aid in digestion. but that doesnt sound like a person would be stronger, it sounds like theyre weaker in that aspect, uh oh.

i agree it would likely be available for only rich folks. but i also disagree. how much did everything here cost?

next post of mine on this thread we'll look into limb regeneration. and not just finger tips!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
limb regeneration_____________

What also seems to be supression by no attention paid is limb regeneration and healing with bioelectromagnetics or gene therapies. These are very saucy links indeed. Whatdya think?

general info -
en.wikipedia.org...

bioelectromangetics
www.integrityresearchinstitute.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

others
www.wired.com...
www.findingdulcinea.com...

dr robert becker (not robert beck but close)
fugaziquo.com...
www.xomba.com...

[edit on 7/6/2010 by mav0360]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mav0360

There is no perfect human by design.

As the cells of a body are dependent on making up the whole of one's physical being, the same logic applies to a human unto humanity; humanity unto the cosmos.

Human greatness will be achieved when humans come to the understanding of how interdependent they are of one another.

Does not every action have a reaction?
Love and Understanding goes a long way.

Respect for life and nature.
To learn from it.

Perfect human?:

To do no harm unto your neighbor.
To respect the lives and paths of your neighbors.
To see oneself in a collective whole with humanity and the cosmos.
Humanity itself is one collective organism.

To acknowledge a Creator.
To look Up for answers with 'Good' intentions.
To appreciate a creation as only a Creator could.....and would.

To acknowledge and use one's gifts, in a collective fashion for the betterment of all.
To respect and encourage the path of another without interference as long as one 'does no harm' unto their neighbor.
May your collective paths be in harmonious parallelity with creation itself.

To achieve the Oneness the cosmos (Creator) expects from/of you.
Until this is accomplished, millions will continue to suffer and perish, as per design and one's soul/spirit will continue to be 'trapped' in the purgatory, known as Earth.

STOP 'allowing' yourselves to be divided and conquered.
This appears to be a re-occuring theme on the rock 'Earth', no?

Every living entity creates.
Create as only 'you' were designed to create.
I would 'imagine' creativity itself is the favorite pass-time of one's Creator.

If this rings as true, it is because it Is.
Vision (form) to word.
Not the other way around.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hahahahaha.....

Synchronous Serendipity.....

The daughters of man.
Mmmmm

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
reply to post by mav0360

There is no perfect human by design.

As the cells of a body are dependent on making up the whole of one's physical being, the same logic applies to a human unto humanity; humanity unto the cosmos.

Human greatness will be achieved when humans come to the understanding of how interdependent they are of one another.

Does not every action have a reaction?
Love and Understanding goes a long way.

Respect for life and nature.
To learn from it.

Perfect human?:

To do no harm unto your neighbor.
To respect the lives and paths of your neighbors.
To see oneself in a collective whole with humanity and the cosmos.
Humanity itself is one collective organism.

To acknowledge a Creator.
To look Up for answers with 'Good' intentions.
To appreciate a creation as only a Creator could.....and would.

To acknowledge and use one's gifts, in a collective fashion for the betterment of all.
To respect and encourage the path of another without interference as long as one 'does no harm' unto their neighbor.
May your collective paths be in harmonious parallelity with creation itself.

To achieve the Oneness the cosmos (Creator) expects from/of you.
Until this is accomplished, millions will continue to suffer and perish, as per design and one's soul/spirit will continue to be 'trapped' in the purgatory, known as Earth.

STOP 'allowing' yourselves to be divided and conquered.
This appears to be a re-occuring theme on the rock 'Earth', no?

Every living entity creates.
Create as only 'you' were designed to create.
I would 'imagine' creativity itself is the favorite pass-time of one's Creator.

If this rings as true, it is because it Is.
Vision (form) to word.
Not the other way around.

look, its ok that you wanna die, but its wrong for you to want me to. this whole reply was totally ot. but i appreciate your viewpoint and the respectfulness with which you brought it.

i am writing this for the betterment of all mankind. you are correct that theres no perfect human, but incorrect by naysaying my attempt. i'm not saying were not interdependent. you mentioned divide and conquer when you are divided from me. this is not a religious post. i'm approaching this from the standpoint that life is good. religion is the standpoint that life is bad. otherwise why would there be a heaven or creator? the worst blasphemy is thinking theres someone or someplace better. if you truly believe (which is only self-delusion) in a creator then why throw life back in his face?

but if you do even reply, it'll be religious. only logic is welcome here. not to disrespect religion, just to keep the post in reality and based on fact. i have another thread which is all about the religious death-wish, we can speak in detail at long lengths there. but please keep on topic here. is there anything scientifically unsound here? is there anything you can add to this topic? can you, just for one sec, approach it scientifically and add to the intellectuality of the idea?

i appreciate the ats points though. thank you for your time.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mav0360

If I hijacked your thread, that was not my intention.

One is free to believe as they like as long as they do no harm to their neighbor.
This makes sense because.....it just makes sense.
You could call it a human natural law.
They work, as any 'natural law'.
They are there for a reason.

This does not 'apply' to your logic, reason, rationale?
One doesn't need the logic of a Spock either, just common sense and some respect for your neighbor, your keeper.

We all 'keep' each other.
So far, I've done no harm.

You seem a little angry about something.
Have you done harm?
I can feel it 'liteRally'.
Can you?

When one stands as Nero.
He can't forgive himself.
By design.

This makes sense because it is.
Conscience truly is a matter of time.
Whether consciously or subconsciously, it remains fallow on the side of Reason.

It remains as a wave set in motion.
It Is a 'wave' set in motion.
It could be reversed.
It's not too late to wait?

The stage is set, only the actors are on candid camera.
They know this by now.
Now the world wishes for one or rather One to do the right thing.

Aaah but you know this well.
I assume you've been reading ATS for a while?
It's right there for the 'reasoning'.
It is what it is my bratha.

I encourage debate with truth (as I know it) at the fore and love at my passing as the order of an eastern star.
I'm not so sure about the eastern star bit, I'll have to look 'into' it.
I'll have to assume it's a metaphor for something much greater than a neutron star and a lot warmer..... for they're too 'hot'. There seems to be a parallel with humanity itself; no?

To Glow is to grow.
Why not be the fertilizer for your neighbor.
Maybe he'll water 'your' garden.
For U.

We both know I'm 'different'.
.....by design of course.
I simply am who I am though Was never afraid to look up for some answers. So far, my benefactors are family, a few good freinds, the ones that matter, good karma thus good terra, and good smoke.
Passing pipe.
Next.

It was Bond about James that made him so beloved among the audience.
Was it not?

Not to worry about population reduction.
.....as the planets are right on schedule.
.....as per natural design.
.....an intelligent one.

5 is alive my friend.
Do you understand.....
I don't need an answer.
U

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Wow, you found a good one.
I'd like a word with her.
I just want to watch her lips and eyes in motion.
I try to go into any 'relationship' without an End in mind.
This way, neither party leaves, dissatisfied.

Mmmmm, the female form in bosom, I mean blossum.
Oops.
No appology necessary.
It's natural.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join