It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Aressted by Army of Cops...at G20?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Guy Aressted by Army of Cops

www.boondocksbootleg.com

VIDEO: PROTESTER ARRESTED IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE...WHAT DID HE DO?
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-6-2010 by diggsnicca]

[edit on 29-6-2010 by diggsnicca]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Just Saw this its a video of what seems to be a drunk guy protesting ...as sooon as he turns his back to the cops they get him ....he doesnt seem to be confrontational just speaking his mind .... i wonder if this was from the G20 summit......if this is what martial law is gonna be like ....we are #ed

www.boondocksbootleg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The guy seems fairly intoxicated but peaceful, rambling on about 666 and such. The tactics by the police though seem like a kidnapping. They snatch you from behind then drag you back behind the police line for their protection. I guess this will make anyone stop protesting in front of police if every now and then a group of police snatch up a verbal protester and make them disappear behind police barricades. Who's next!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
width="580" height="392"> "http://www.therundown.tv/v/14178/protester-gets-snatched-arrested-in-the-blink-of-an-eye/" width="580" height="392" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="title=Protester GETS SNATCHED &count=14178&countON=true">

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well for those screaming marshal law, this was in canada not america. They have different laws and different rights. Who knows what happened? Maybe he was spotted earlier doingsomething illegal like breaking windows (which often happens at these g20 protests) and the cops just got a green light to arrest him or maybe someone in the building had a restraining order on him, or maybe he had a warrant for his arrest before this g20 thing . Who knows since we have not heard anything about this incident maybe he was not even arrested.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If I had that guy yelling in my face, I would have knocked his drunk ass out. As far as I'm concerned, that was a very smooth move on the part of the police. The took him from behind with a minimum of fuss. Very well done!

new topics

top topics

join