It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jets, Helicopter, and a UFO diving into water. Footage is intense.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
you're embarrassing to read!

Then don't read my posts...

You call fake way to fast on this, have you ever looked at fast moving low flying jets thru a camera before,

Yes, at airshows and near military bases through various DSLRs both in single frame and 1080p HD using a 300mm lens and on HD video cameras. I've never seen a plane "disappear". I've seen it eventually fade from view as it moves away out of lens focus, becoming a black dot. But not simply "vanish". That doesn't happen.

they tend to dissappear from focus because of how fast they are moving.

Disappear when they are out of the maximum viewing distance of the lens, sure. They do not simply "vanish" while the object is in full view.

You're too quick to call hoax

And you're too gulible.

to many unanswerd questions with this video to come out and call hoax right away. People who do that tend to be the closed minded ones who dont believe in anything till it lands personally on their laps...

I am in fact very open minded. I do believe in intelligent life an UFOs and ETs, though I have never seen one. I have zero proof for my belief, but it remains that - a belief, based on desire. However I am skeptical of the mirriad of tripe posts on here that claim proof of UFOs and show nothing more than shakey handcams of lights or complete CGI rendered film.

I have rarely seen ANY video come close to being 'authentic'. This video being no exception.

And you, claiming to be in the air force and NOT seeing this as fake? Eiether you're full of it or you lack critical thinking...

[edit on 29-6-2010 by noonebutme]

<< 1   >>

join