It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jets, Helicopter, and a UFO diving into water. Footage is intense.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Here's a link to a video i just found. I did a quick search and couldnt find it posted on ATS. If it is i am sure i will be let aware and if it is not im hoping a discussion ensues.

Hopefully we can get it translated and if all the videographers can take a look and tell me what they think.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is an old piece of footage. I've heard it's fake.

Anyone on this?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Watch the splash as the ufo enters the water, it looks to be photoshopped I think.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Known hoax, sorry:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I don't know, I had to watch it a couple of times. All I saw was the UFO going into the water, and not a jet or helicopter.

Entertaining, none the less!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
nice cg :-) also, you can read comments below the video

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

no need to apologize im not emotionally attached to the video, i saw it havent seen it here and just brought it to the masses.
thanks for the quick responses guys/gals

still cool scene from a fake movie.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
WOW, I mean it could be an elaborate hoax and maybe some of it is real i dunno but thats some sh1t right there

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
double post
[edit on 29-6-2010 by BlastedCaddy]

[edit on 29-6-2010 by BlastedCaddy]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
WOW, I mean it could be an elaborate hoax and maybe some of it is real i dunno but thats some sh1t right there

There is actually a video of how it was done by the film makers themselves.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

That was embarassing to watch.

Fake for too many, obvious reasons.

1) the planes simply "vanish" at approx 2 seconds in - they swoop past then.. poof! Gone.

2) the planes pop back and then vanish again at 5 seconds in.

3) The UFO drop movement at 9 seconds just does not match the recorded live speed of the scene - looks very much CGI'd into place.

And why bother disguising themselves with blurring?

Meh, lame...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
That is the wierdest video ever! Apart of feels that its faked..i don't know just the ufo seems a little cgi'd...but then what kind of nutter goes to all that effort? and how could u fake the jets and that helicopter??! i think its very likely thats a real vid, and if it isn't, i applaud the people who made it.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well i'm one of the first to point out to the ET freaks that they are clutching at straws with some of the films they show but this one is good and my only real question is why did they blank out the name on the boat that was shown on the life belt.

The military is 20-40 years ahead of where we think it is so maybe it was all man made.

Why was this debunked last time ?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
[edit on 6/29/2010 by hhcore]

once .... again.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well, not sure what to make of this video, the jets look real, the heli looks real, the damn ufo looks pretty real, if the water ploom is cgi when the ufo dives then wouldnt the ufo look pretty cgi also? Not sure guys, why is one of the faces of the crew blurred out? why is the name of the ship on the flotation device blurred out. The camera operator puts his camera down when the heli moves in? Lots of questions little answers, maybe someone harrassed these men into not saying anything about this, or disinfo the crap outta this to make is sound like a fake. Seems to be a lot of trouble to make a thirty second fake. Im on the fence about this one, something does not sit right with this, could be real, could be fake. Just cause a couple of people say its fake does not mean it is. its hard to know what is real and what is fake this day and age.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well the ufo part is totally faked. Other than that, if it is not real footage, then i admit - you got me! Excellent work

edit: should have watched the video before posting

[edit on 6/29/2010 by above]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

you're embarrassing to read! You call fake way to fast on this, have you ever looked at fast moving low flying jets thru a camera before, they tend to dissappear from focus because of how fast they are moving. been in the air force, and seen it a hundred times with my own eyes, and yes they were real jets too. You're too quick to call hoax. to many unanswerd questions with this video to come out and call hoax right away. People who do that tend to be the closed minded ones who dont believe in anything till it lands personally on their laps...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Apparently it was a stunt to commemorate "The War of the Worlds:"

www.ovnis-usa.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Kinda figured it was a fake was hoping otherwise...Ah well... still freakin cool..

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Jets came back too quick, and from the same angle. If they do a quick return to the same spot they would have turned and come back in from about 90 degrees.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join