It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cumbria Shooting revisited - coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I am not sure if this is just a pure coincidence…but I think that it is interesting

On 2nd June 2010, Derrick Bird tragically went on a 3 and a half hour rampage with a shotgun in Cumbria and surrounding areas – 12 people were killed before he turned the gun upon himself.

The second victim of Birds massacre was a local solicitor – Mr K J Commons

LINK

In 2009 there was a huge flood in Cumbria – over 1000 homes were destroyed – and the bill for this is estimated to cost insurance companies in excess of £ 200 million

LINK

From Mr. K J Commons website, it is apparent that believed that United Utilities (UU) (who run the reservoirs in the area) were either partially or wholly culpable for the flood – (see website link below “Cumbria flood action” heading).

LINK

Correspondence set out on his website confirms that he was attempting to put a legal case together against UU – (collecting names addresses / insurance company details of flood victims) and potentially, if his case was successful, this would have cost UU a huge amount of money.

Whether these proceedings are being pursued following Mr. Common’s tragic and sudden death is unclear

I wonder what your thoughts are.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
i was thinking about mister bird yesterday when when i was reading thru the thread on ats about the super soldiers and the sleepers just my view but maybe he was one of these sleepers because what he done was so out of character for this man who was a loving family man so maybe he was just turned on but the reason why i dont know

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Thanks for your input

It is bizarre - I thought about a \"manchurian candidate\" type scenario originally - but then I thought...hold on ...not every tragedy is a conspiracy!! - but I am maybe re-thinking this after coming across a target which could potentially save a £ 200 million legal action -

But it is all just theory...perhaps we will never know for sure

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
My instinct or paranoia leads me to question every high profile news story that occurs nowadays. When people were saying how out of character this was for this man, I couldn't help thinking of the news story I'd heard earlier this year about how it's possible to turn off somebody's morals with a strong magnet behing the (left?) ear.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Wow wow wow what? Totally investigating that.

Really interesting take on this OP, I did not know about this, what we were presented with in the news was financial trouble, primarily with the Inland Revenue and his secret horde of cash.

Even still I don't think the reasons provided were not enough for this man to do what he did, no way. Something of the magnitude described in this thread seems almost plausible. Then again people have been killed needlessly for less than a tax investigation, and inheritance squabble.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I wonder the same – there were nine un-provoked knife attacks in China over a two month period recently which were so un-natural, they made me wonder about some external technology / influence

“The spate of incidents, including five aimed at primary school and kindergarten-aged children, have left 17 people dead, including 15 children, as well as wounding 80.”

LINK

I am sure that the experiments of Magnetism altering moral conduct LINK are the tip of the iceberg in terms of the study / technology in this field.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
United Utilities opened some gate to relieve pressure on the lake (or something like that), it jammed open causing a tsunami of water to roar down the Derwent, taking out bridges along the way, which makes a lot of sense, especially when you look at what Workington bridge was and how heavy those sandstone blocks must have been, I must have walked across that bridge thousands of times either on the way to the cinema or just to my uncles, and I'm telling you it must have been a hell of a force that toppled it.

Of course thats not the official story, but I have it on good word thats what happened.

Kevin Commons would have took his own mother to court if it meant making money, he was a greedy, evil man who cared nothing about his clients or the people he had in court, he tried taking my previously mention uncle to court over planning permission, my uncle nearly commited suicide as he thought he was gonna have to pay out tens of thousands of pounds in fines, thank god he won the case though.

The whole thing in Cumbria was just a run of bad luck, 3 times unlucky, the floods, the schoolkids dying in the bus crash and then Bird. Bad times, but Cumbria is strong.

As for your linking them together, it's just West Cumbria, and K. Commons dealt with a lot of the goings on, its not unusual for his firms name to be against quite a few things.

edit on 8/3/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

top topics

join