It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The religion of the cave man.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The reason I have labeled this “The religion of the cave man”. Is because through archeological evidence , the furthest we go back is to the time when, Cro-Magnons and Neanderthals lived side by side as the most primitive form of our species. The fact that Neanderthals went extinct completely will come in later.
Lets say you are a Cro-Magnon, or Neanderthal from hundreds of thousands of years back. If this is in fact when human intelligence first took place, it would be absolutely natural for our far past ancestors to look to the sky, or the sun, moon, earth, and the heavens that they are aware of, to ask “Why am I here?” This was quite likely the beginning of human intelligence. To ask the question “Why am In here?”, I believe to be the oldest question in the human psyche, and therefore the beginning of religion. You have to realize that from that point to now, is in the best estimates 300,000 years. We have far less than 10.000 years of human history even under the most modern forms of archaeology documented in any way. Therefore less than 3% of human history has actually been documented.
It has been said that the Sumerians eight to ten thousand years ago created the first written language. Are you kidding me? The human species exists for almost 300,000 years and we only learn to make markings or draw pictures in the last 3% of our existence?
I believe that many people are correct in saying that our species was actually genetically created by an ET. Species. The jump in evolution is just too far, too fast, to ignore the existence of outside influence.
Lets take a look at the slaves in America, one of the biggest hindering factors, was that they were not allowed to read or write. At this point some of the greatest writers are African American. Is it possible, that the human species was not only genetically engineered by an E.T. Species, but that we were actually kept as slaves for 290,000 years after the fact? Why did they leave and who comes in after them?
According to the Bible the “Snake” in the biblical “garden of Eden” tempted Eve to give Adam the Fruit of knowledge. As far as I am concerned, this alludes to another alien species, giving mankind not only knowledge in general, but also the knowledge that they are indeed a slave species. Fortunately for our past overlords, the Earth passes through the galactic equator, roughly twice every 100,000 years, and human history, will start over again every single time, because we are wiped out over and over again. The Neanderthals were wiped out by the one before last one, (do the math).
That being said, the majority of the ancient cultures believe in many gods V.S one because the memory of a whole society of overlords is still not only tied in in myth, but also in 290,000 years of genetic memory.
The whole idea of one God, now comes from two different places:

1. The, single deity, who was powerful enough to give us freedom from hundreds of thousands of years of slavery by granting us the ability to read, write and understand. “The Snake”, gave us this.

2. According to the Super-String theory: Everything in existence is based on many tiny vibrating strings of energy, which make our world and all existence a whole. I think of this as a human body; Super Strings make up our atoms, which makeup our cells, which make up our skin, our organs, our brains and every other part of us. Yet it does not stop there. The Super-Strings make up our houses, All trees and plants, All rocks and stones, The bench you sit on, The Earth and the Moon, all the planets, our solar system, our galaxy, our universe, all other universes.
If this becomes fact. Then the whole is always greater than its parts. Just as our atoms and cells make us. The whole of all the Super-Strings, will create a whole, where the combined intelligence, we would not be able to comprehend. The Whole would in-fact be the scientific proof of god.
Perhaps we are at the end.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

As a follow up, are the overloards still watching and waiting?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Another follow up before I go to bed. Are there leaders among us who are not only aware of the waiting overloards, but through modern day laws are trying to make it easier for them? If I was them, my whole goal would to try to make us as apathetic as possible. For that matter I would throw out occasional tests. I might even take out an oil rig. Then I would make sure no one did anything about it when it slowly poisoned 10% of the waters of Earth ,and I would watch the public reaction. Mission succesful, carry on.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Very good read and something to think about!

top topics

join