It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis Rising in the Gulf

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lauraeleven
What if Florida was part of the Atlantean continent and the rest of the land mass is submerged in the Gulf and Atlantic?

Homestead FL is the home of the Coral Castle which still remains a mystery as to how it was built, as it seemingly breaks the laws of gravity.

Just sayin'

Wow, did you say that?

Please, please read up on Ed Leedskalnin. If you are unclear after that, contact ATS member "Allis0ne". He knows more about Leedskalnin than anyone I have met.

Coral Castle has nothing whatsoever to do with Atlantis. It was built by a small, sickly Latvian man.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
If Atlantis was located where the Gulf is then it was destroyed when meteorite impact created the Gulf.

The Mayan are "were" on the Gulf of Mexico.....many have observed some similarities with the Maya and ancient Egypt, parts of the their kingdom now sunk in the GOM????

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by lauraeleven
What if Florida was part of the Atlantean continent and the rest of the land mass is submerged in the Gulf and Atlantic?

Homestead FL is the home of the Coral Castle which still remains a mystery as to how it was built, as it seemingly breaks the laws of gravity.

Just sayin'

Wow, did you say that?

Please, please read up on Ed Leedskalnin. If you are unclear after that, contact ATS member "Allis0ne". He knows more about Leedskalnin than anyone I have met.

Coral Castle has nothing whatsoever to do with Atlantis. It was built
by a small, sickly Latvian man.

I'm talking about the energies in the area...just using coral castle as an example.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
This would make sense when you consider that the gulf has the second largest oil deposit, and oil is called fossil fuels because it is made from decomposed trees and various other organic materials.

From what I understand, there is some oil made from decomposed plants and animals, but the bulk of it is from hydrocarbons deposited by meteorites, and doesn't have anything to do with previously living organic material.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by leira7

Atlantis is Antartica just a lot more south then when it was called Atlantis.. I think there is some sinsiter mr. x behavior going on in the GoM.

Yeah, I think you're right about that, but why? For some reason, I wonder if certain religions and prophecies we created as a massive brainwashing machine, to get people to all think the same way, so that it will be easier to herd them for slaughter, and convince them that 'god' can be encased inside ONE physical being. They want people to say, " This is what it says in revelations, it must be the end of the world"

The question is, why?

Hypothetically speaking here: If Atlantis were in the gulf though, I wouldn't be surprised if BP was told to take the fall for it, so that they, the shadow/alien government could cover up human being's history. The reason why I believe there is a darkside, is because the world is in pain. If there truly was a messiah that washed ALL of our sins away, then we would not be at war with ourselves, we would have true intelligence, we would live as one, like we did during the golden age, in harmony with nature.

Yeah, maybe The Gulf of Mexico wasn't atlantis, maybe it was Lemuria.

When people wake up, and remember who they are, who they were, when they tap into that encoded memory bank, it is game over for the shadows, humanity's oppressor. The time is coming soon, we will all wake up, and we will help to stop the destruction. If we don't do it soon, then we're all going to cook in this pot!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 29-6-2010 by leira7]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lauraeleven

Gotcha.

ley lines, and all that jazz, right?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by lauraeleven

Gotcha.

ley lines, and all that jazz, right?

Yes, exactly, legend has it that the Atlanteans used "ley lines" and the mysterious properties of crystals and drilled very deep into the earth for energy resources or something ..... Sound familiar?
I've heard somewhere that this may have what led to the sinking of Atlantis.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Supposing atlantis was rising from the gulf, why would anyone go to such lengths to hide it?.

Atlantis may one day be found but, i doubt it will pop up from the GoM.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have a pretty good theory of what happened, Plato drank to much one night and dreamed up some pretty weird stuff. I don't think Atlantis exist. If there once was an almighty highly intelligent super breed human that existed back in time, I'm quite positive they wouldn't have let a flood wipe them all out and some of their technologies would have been spread through the worlds and us humans wouldn't be talking about them right now because we would probably be drifting through the universe in our house pods and universal WI-FI. Shoot I lost signal after I left Orion.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime

Originally posted by Schmidt1989

Originally posted by OuttaTime
As long as I've been reading about Atlantis, there is much evidence that it existed between America and europe due to ancient but explainable underwater architecture. You can find out more bout it here. It's a good distraction from the gulf chaos too

Funny... the more and more I read about atlantis, i eventually came to the conclusion that it never existed. This thread doesn't make me believe otherwise.

Firstly, cover-up of our origins? Why would the US government do that, and why would every other government let them? And why would anthropology have pre-human remains, if we all started off humans?

There have been finds of architecture in the sea of the Atlantic, which is probably coincidental, but they exist nonetheless. Is it Atlantis? Who knows? Hundreds of documentaries have been done on it and none of them 100% conclusive. I guess it mostly depends on what people believe, and want to believe.
You're right about anthropological cover-ups. When the tree of evolution is studied, there are major evolutional changes between species, even between cromagnon and neanderthal. True, the oldest upright walking species (Lucy) is about 3 million years old who was but the size of a child. I'm sure there is plenty the govt isn't covering up, but won't divulge any either. The distant lines of prolific evolution is not necessarily Darwinian in theory, but one does have to wonder what mechanisms triggered an almost instant homosapiens some 35,000 years ago. And what histories would they have revealed 35,000 years ago if they established a diverse language and literature? All we have to go by in that era is cave paintings and folklore. And with any mystery, conjecture and theorization evolves to fill in the holes. Whether it is right or not, we may never know.

Hate to be nit-picky, but Ardipithecus ramidus walked upright.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It seems like an appropriate time for a Cayce event. You would have thought Cayce would have made mention of the 2012 ending sun prophecy. Maybe his channel was a bit fuzy. If he was right about the Mesoamercans being related to the Atlanteans then the rising prophecy might have something to do with December 2012. What that rising really means is any ones guess. Maybe it's the riser pipe going to the B.O.P. in the Gulf of Mexico.

Maybe Cayce's prophecy should have been stated as: In April 20, 2010 Atlantis' goo will be rising to the surface and won't stop until the ocean floor caves in.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Time fractals spellbound cycling through themselves by the controlers, atlantis is a story of the future and the past.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Cayce was not a good salesman, if you ask me. He should have stated that Atlantis will rise February 30th, 3026. Who'd be alive then to prove him wrong? 1968 came and went, 2012 is just around the corner. What form will the prophecy take January 1st, 2013?

That is not Atlantis rising in the gulf, that's BP stock sinking in the mud

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There were references to a prior great civilization in Native American Wampum-bead-histories
See "The Tribes and the States" by William James Sidis < also see his Wiki entry, an exceptional mind.

3. Atlantis. During the Ice Age, it appears that the northern land-connection across the Atlantic had sunk, but the southern connection remained, not as a continuous body of land, but as a mid-Atlantic continent connected by a chain of islands with Africa on the east, and with America on the west. Traditions of this island continent of "Atlantis" have been preserved on both sides of the Atlantic. A red-race civilization certainly developed around the north central Atlantic region on both sides of the ocean, and the geographical center of this was in what is now the Sargasso sea, in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, but where tradition on both sides of the ocean places the lost continent of Atlantis.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Ha! Looks like the south will rise again, and by that I mean a mass migration to the north.

Your mother was half correct about FL. not being part of the south.
South Fl. from Orlando down is a different state. However, north Fl. is very southern.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Here's a lovely thread with a video that popped up today, just thought I'd add it as a reference point for future ATSers who seek The Truth.
Gulf Stargate, Atlantean Ruins...

And here's the video from that thread:

Enjoy!
The South Shall Rise Again!!!
Rainbow Nation!!!

P.S. I just love all the disinfo haters!, chew on this suckers!! mwahahahah!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I suspect oil is abiotic and comes from a by-product of Earth's engine. We will never accept this as there is too much propensity to feel guilt and feelings of low self-esteem. This is a trait tptb play well on the harp of human nature, and it resonates through education disinfo and general acceptance that science tells the truth. Therefore I doubt that the mere presence of huge radioactive oil veins in the gulf are proof of a lost civilization~also, supposed 'fossil fuel' takes 'millions of years' to form, according to the lies of science and big oil.

Good job on not speculating what it all means.

<< 1   >>

join