It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be the "bad" aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I hope that as some of you read this you may take this as something that has plagued my mind for a long time, I will try to make this short, and worth the read, but please if anyone has any thoughts to how they could see this, or make a connection, I would sure like to hear about it.

First I'd like to start with my possible creation/invasion theory that I have. Due to the fact that we have so many different stories worldwide, and still cannot find a single reason to believe that we have one g-d, could it be that we were here only recently? I don't mean evolution, but due to the issue that the galaxy has so many different planets, and a lot of them are uninhabitable, could that mean that it was somewhere that we lived once before, depleted our resources, and found a way to Earth, and so repeating the process. Currently we are residing on a planet that most of us believe we were created from, have no real sense of what this planet is about, nor treasure it.

We treat this planet as if it were our first time around a place such as this. How is it that we still cant find certain areas, or even biblical or historical places? With all the knowledge that we seem to have, we don't seem to know how to use it. Its like finding a ship, with no one to guide it, and you have to learn from hebrew directions that you found, and you don't read hebrew.

We are pretty much aware that we have been looking for other planets such as this. As if we now learned hebrew and got our permits and are ready for something to try for real. If we found a way to go to another planet, and since we say we already have. How really far fetched is the idea that coming here was possible in the same way?

Here's something to throw out there, what if our creators actually created us for the reasons of depletion to this planet? We know that the things that are most cherished on this planet, such as oil, precious stones, such as diamonds etc.,and metals, such as gold , silver, and copper are abundant, but not replaceable, if there is no more, we cant make more. What if we have the illusion that these things are for us, when in fact, we don't really know where it all goes. I mean yeah we have gold jewelery, and diamond rings, and factories that consume a lot of the resources, but in actuality that was a while ago, we have less factories, then ever, now that these places are run but a smaller majority of people. Do we really need to have wars for oil? There's a very large amount of people on this planet that do not even own cars.

If we are truly to evolve, then do you think that this is the place for our true evolution, or was this the place to train the new recruits for further planetary conquest's? We, or those of us of non religious persuasion, have pointed out that there have been to many messiahs/god's/prophets, what if these people were our supervisors at different times in our evolution, and so we have carried on with the managerial skills and information of one, and hoped that we would have either the same kind of boss, or different, depending on which bible you like, we have so many different characteristics, but maybe the same position. In the Old Testament god was very angry, while the New Testament god had a kid and sort of chilled out, The boss'/god is almost always the same, while the manager's/messiah's/jesus/mithra/horus, were different, but possibly at different times of our evolution.

I hope I don't sound to crazy, but thinking outside of the box is my thing, truth is stranger than fiction. I hope that this hasn't upset anyone, or their belief's as this is a theory that I have put forth of something that though is strange to say the least.

Peace to you...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
whatever our origin, we certainly are not behaving ourselves with much integrity.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Interesting theory.
But your thread title (and everytime someones using the word alien) reminded me of a quote, which fits also a bit to the OP:

"There is a big difference between an EXTRATERRESTRIAL and an ALIEN. An ET is a liveform outside of our earth environment. ETs are benevolent and respect the rules of the universe and life. They live with love for the nature and creation. Aliens are all liveforms who deny the existence of the creator and so they give a damn f#*! about the rules of the universe and life."

I believe it was from the book "E.T. 101"
Think about next time using the word "alien" or ET. And also think about that if you see it like this u will see WE HUMANS ARE ALIENS TOO!

Also there is a nice book, i recommend you to read.
It´s called "Thiaoouba Prophecy"
You should search for it on the net. Its free. got my from scribd.
its a good explanation and even if not true its a nice story.

Peace!

[edit on 28-6-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It would be fun to find you in a roadside cafe sipping tasty coffee's and talking for hours about such things. There may be truth to be found in what you say, think and feel about this our majestic but immature planet and its lost souls.

We probably are the aliens and have screwed up yet again, but hey the clock is not completely run out on us, there may still be time if enough change happens and many of the people perish which would make those left rethink the whole gestalt of our reason for being.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

That was kind of my point and why I used the term aliens, we are not acting as we care for the planet, its enviorment, or its inhabitants.

As you clearly pointed out, that is what I meant.

JimIrie
Aliens are all liveforms who deny the existence of the creator and so they give a damn f#*! about the rules of the universe and life."

Hope I understood you correctly.

BTW, I know you are aware that we have more people/aliens that do not believe in a creator than probably at any other point in our invasion/creation?

I also meant it this way. 1.alien - anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found.

And thank you for the reference to the book, I will check it out.

Peace to you...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

A road side cafe', more like a loony bin, with a sedative in my hand

I dont really discuss these types of things around my family or friends, but I always know that they people here, well.. they might get where Im coming from.
BTW I have about 20 different theories about us being here, this is just one, sometimes it drives me crazy living with this brain

Peace to you...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by JimIrie

Aliens are all liveforms who deny the existence of the creator and so they give a damn f#*! about the rules of the universe and life."

Hope I understood you correctly.

------Not only creator but in rules of life and existence if you read the Thiaoouba u will know... Its one of the best ones i read! (And this was a lot!)

BTW, I know you are aware that we have more people/aliens that do not believe in a creator than probably at any other point in our invasion/creation?

------Hell yeah! Thats why im here...

I also meant it this way. 1.alien - anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found.

------In parts, yes. I would say, how you call some ANYONE depends on his/her/its behaviour.
The word "alien" is ment in a negative way.
I try to deny ignorance, so i use this word only for a ANYONE who has proven me to be against the environment, universe and therefore against the supreme one. Sad to say the most earthlings are...
If someone does not belong to the environment he is a foreigner as we are if we once more challenge the spaceflight. If he/she/it respects the laws of universe, and behaves like a guest would do, he earns my natural respect to call him whatever HIS (individual) homeplanets name is or whatever he wants to be called. I would like to be called a "gayan human" as it is linked to the natural aspect of living in harmony with the whole.

And thank you for the reference to the book, I will check it out.

------Welcome, i look forward to discuss with you about it. U2U me if ready!
Also its translated to much other languages ... and dont be bored by the first chapters after intro it comes BIG!

Peace to you...
------

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

I am glad that we have an understanding to what we think are alien/E.T, there is alot of speculation about the things that are told to us about the planet of which we are either visitors, or the original inhabitors, but either way, this planet is being destroyed, and for those that still have a natural connection, such as farmers, geologists, archeologists, oceanographers, there are some people that have dedicated their lives to contributing, and learning from this planet. And now it has been taken away. We wont allow farmers to farm, we are destroying the air, the oceans, and everything in between.

I of course do not project this to all beings on this planet, but it seems as their is a connection, in either what we learn and what we know that has disconnected us from, loving, caring, knowledge. Now all we have are secrets, lies, deception.

I do think that we may still have time, I am aware that those beings that can see what is happening here can feel for us, but a saviour is not what this planet needs right now. IMO if need come together, as one, as current residents of a beautiful planet. Then no help will come. We have to have each others interest at heart, and as long as we live here, we should take care of it.

Thanks for reading, and peace to you.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Honestly I dont think we will ever be "aliens" to any extra terrestrial race. We will probably destroy our selves long before we develop a means to get off this rock

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I would have to say there are many theories on this idea. Some say we are a prison colony, some say we are the survivors of a downed ET aircraft, others say we are fish that grew legs (Sorry evolutionists). The fact is we KNOW where we are from, look at books like the bible and the Mahabharata, they tell us everything we need to know, but we fail to understand how to interpret them. I'm sorry to say but we certainly won't know until we meet an ET or smarten up a bit. Anyway good thoughts OP.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarz_Uricamaru

I always wondered about these things, and of course living on a planet, that we basically treat as if this is our first time around, I figured it would be fun for some of us to try to open our minds to the non traditional.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Zarz_Uricamaru

I always wondered about these things, and of course living on a planet, that we basically treat as if this is our first time around, I figured it would be fun for some of us to try to open our minds to the non traditional.

Peace to you...

It is always fun, when you sit down and think about it the possibilities are limitless, I suppose we will never know. I have to say though I think that we are being watched by an ET race, possibly as an experiment to see how we would develop without ET contact , perhaps all other nations, worlds, empires, etc were contacted at some point. Haha smile you're on inter-dimensional plasmatic transmission (camera)

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
When I see myself as the animals or plants and I sense my own destruction by the hands with opposable thumbs, yes humans could may well be the `bad` aliens. There was once a time when people knew how to get along. Now they don't care and have forgotten their purpose: to take care of the garden.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarz_Uricamaru
I would have to say there are many theories on this idea. Some say we are a prison colony, some say we are the survivors of a downed ET aircraft, others say we are fish that grew legs (Sorry evolutionists). The fact is we KNOW where we are from, look at books like the bible and the Mahabharata, they tell us everything we need to know, but we fail to understand how to interpret them. I'm sorry to say but we certainly won't know until we meet an ET or smarten up a bit. Anyway good thoughts OP.

No evolutionist will tell you we were fish that grew legs, that is a pathetic way to try to belittle evolution, which has the MOST EVIDENCE out of all of those other things you listed to explain our existance and the existance of life on earth.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Good take on things, maybe.

We certainly are all for ourselves, and just want to harm all others except maybe 10% of us.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Actually they have found historical places in the bible. They found the City of Ur. They found the house of Noah in ancient sumeria. Some of them all are lost forever beneath the soil.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well yes, we are one of the Extra terrestrials out there wich has alot of evil intentions. If anyone is to be stamped "dangerous" just look at our history.

This is why the government has made a plan to prepare us and make us "opened" about the idea of extra terrestrials. Cause the final stage is them actually revealing themselves.

If you have payed attention to the media. The government has already informed about them. And the proof is amazing, cant be more logical.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

First I'd like to start with my possible creation/invasion theory that I have. Due to the fact that we have so many different stories worldwide, and still cannot find a single reason to believe that we have one g-d, could it be that we were here only recently?

Actually, it's only the Abrahamic religions (Islam, Christianity, Judaism and their offshoots) that have one deity. Other religions (Hinduism, Paganism, Santaria, Vaudon, etc, etc) have many.

Paleontological evidence shows that homo sapiens has been here for around 90,000 years and that the "recognizably human" lineage has been here for around 4 million years. And their ancestors go back to the beginning of time.

I don't mean evolution, but due to the issue that the galaxy has so many different planets, and a lot of them are uninhabitable, could that mean that it was somewhere that we lived once before, depleted our resources, and found a way to Earth, and so repeating the process.

Life forms are adapted for the radiation levels and chemical balances on the planet. We have the same chemical makeup as the rest of the life forms here and there's nothing really odd or different about our DNA (our closest relatives (cousins), the chimps and gorillas, have 98% of the same genes we do... and we even have the same genes (in smaller proportion) as dragonflies, lizards, cats, dogs, and everything else.

We treat this planet as if it were our first time around a place such as this. How is it that we still cant find certain areas, or even biblical or historical places?

Well, this is the first time. And some of those places were as mythical as Hogwarts in Harry Potter. Other places are buried or destroyed.

How really far fetched is the idea that coming here was possible in the same way?

Well, there's evidence that shows we're all related to the rest of the web of life. So if we "came here" from another place, the thing that came here would have been spores from single celled organisms.

Here's something to throw out there, what if our creators actually created us for the reasons of depletion to this planet?

They did a really bad job of it, then. As we develop, we learn to use the planet more efficiently and in a less harmful way than before. For example, in the Middle Ages, towns used their streets as sewers for urine and feces and the land was poisoned by human presence and poor management.

If we are truly to evolve, then do you think that this is the place for our true evolution, or was this the place to train the new recruits for further planetary conquest's?

We already have physically evolved many times, and we are in a constant state of social and technological evolution. I don't think we have a "purpose" any more than my cat does... we MAKE our own purpose.

We, or those of us of non religious persuasion, have pointed out that there have been to many messiahs/god's/prophets, what if these people were our supervisors at different times in our evolution, and so we have carried on with the managerial skills and information of one, and hoped that we would have either the same kind of boss, or different, depending on which bible you like, we have so many different characteristics, but maybe the same position. In the Old Testament god was very angry, while the New Testament god had a kid and sort of chilled out, The boss'/god is almost always the same, while the manager's/messiah's/jesus/mithra/horus, were different, but possibly at different times of our evolution.

Actually, there's a lot of bad information about these "messengers" (Mithra wasn't a messenger (he was a god) and Horus most certainly wasn't a christ-analogue... he was a god. There are many people selling books with a mish-mash of very bad New Ageism to folks who want to find a path or a meaning.

top topics

join