It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drake's All-Seeing-Eye Has Seen it All

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well I have heard Drake,Jay z,Rihanna and among other are in the illumanitti but if they are or not that is their bussiness and their bussiness alone.I like jay z and Rihanna's music alot and I will continue to but their albums.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Generalsnow

They are just paid sideshow acts.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Here is a song by rick ross ft jay z called "free mason" i still think jay is in illuminatio or freemason but in the song he says he is not.

usershare.net...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
you people are ridiculous

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalexplination

Horrible song, jay sucks now. And rick ross is just a clown.

And if jay z was a freemason he would probably just admit it. There have been quite a few celebrities in the past who were masons and didn't hide the fact that they were members, so why would jay z hide if he was one? And if he is a mason, so what? Who cares.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
there is also a drake song called "say whats real"

and in it he says, "i've allways been something that these labels cant buy, especially if they trying to take a piece of my soul."

www.youtube.com...

i dont know when to believe jay z lol listen to this as well^^^

[edit on 10-7-2010 by logicalexplination]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Brand New

Rick Ross ft. Jay-Z Free Mason. Wow, these fools had enough with you talking about them huh!

Edit: damn just seen someone else posted this, oh well here is the embed.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I try to avoid posting because these threads are so silly, but:

Jay-Z takes aim at all those who have questioned his spirituality on the new Rick Ross song "Free Mason". At the top of the year, while on New York radio, Jay dismissed rumors that he was a member of the illuminati, worshiped the devil and had Satanic images in the video for "On to the Next One".

"I got a lot of money," Hov told Power 105.1 radio host Ed Lover on January 13. "When people get a lot of money, they start getting those rumors, like Tom Cruise, Willie Smith. That's ridiculous."

On "Free Mason," which is a play off the rumors that Jay is a Freemason, Hov shoots back.

"N---as couldn't do nothing with me, they put the devil on me," Jay raps. "I would have preferred n---as squeeze the metal on me/ Rumors of Lucifer, I don't know who to trust/ The whole world wants my demise, turn the music up.

"If y'all n---as fear me, just say y'all fear me," he adds. "F--- all these fairy tales/ Go to hell, this is God engineering/ ... I said I was amazing/ Not that I'm a Mason .../ I'm on my third six, but a devil I'm not. ..."

www.mtv.ca...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Very intriguing thread, and rather entertaining to read. I have my views on how influential the occult is, but since I don't really know about any of these specific artists I'll leave that alone. If you are looking for a great new rapper who does not repeat the same played out commercial stuff, try Lowkey. Here is his most recent song:

and another new one:

and a great old one:

[edit on 11-7-2010 by time91]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think it is highly unlikely any of these artists, choose their own clothes, stage the compositions in their marketing photos or videos and for most, write their own songs.

I suspect their are a few creative directors behind the scenes influencing what is going on here . . . Who are they?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by asher
you people are ridiculous

Yea so is the game of life. You're a jerk who only posted to insult! Cool!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Brand new pic of Disney's Miley Cyrus....

Do people really still think this is all a coincidence?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Exactly how does one manipulate anything by putting crap like the Jonas Brothers and Drake out there for little girls to listen to?

That comment is truly staggering. Are you serious?

You are unaware how children's idols can be used to manipulate them?

I think you are a troll.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Brand new pic of Disney's Miley Cyrus....

You're on the ball. You know what's going on.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
That comment is truly staggering. Are you serious?

Absolutely.

You are unaware how children's idols can be used to manipulate them?

No, why not take the time and explain this to everyone as you seem to be so omniscient in this regard.

I think you are a troll.

I think you are a person who would probably not say that to someone else in person but enjoys insulting others through the anonyminty of the internet.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

AugustusMasonicus if you don't think subliminal advertising gos on when it's been proven then you my friend are wrong, just saying.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

I am not doubting that subliminal messages are used in many circumstance. I just wnated examples of what the other posters are stating.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
All of this Illuminati controls so and so and such and such fear mongering has got to stop. THE ILLUMINATI DIED OUT OVER 200 YEARS AGO. And if by any chance they were still here, they wouldn't be trying to control and rule the world, the illuminati was a society for free thinkers who wanted everybody to have equal rights in a time when the upper class was more powerful.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
sorry double post

[edit on 16-7-2010 by TheDebunkMachine]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join