It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not really new, but I have a question about a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I woke up this morning kinda panicked...mostly b/c I wanted to remember my crazy dream, not necessarily the contents. As the day has moved on I keep thinking back and I think that I'm more scared now of my dream that I was when I was actually dreaming it...

So all I can remember is there is some sort of accident that I'm forced to watch...like a car wreck or something. I'm being held and forced to watch this by being tied up by what I think is tree branches. The person making me watch all of this is some evil looking thing with a pumpkin head and his body and arms are made of the same material as of that that is holding me still. When I realize that my kids are in the vehicle that crashes I "flex" with all my strength and break free from my captive's hold. As soon as I cry out and get free the figure takes a pointy finger and taps me on the forehead ever so gently and I wake up.

So ATS...whatcha gotta say about that one?

My heart is even racing as I typed this. I love my kids and would do anything to protect them and keep them out of harms way...including go to war with evil pumpkin guy!

Any thoughts welcome!

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hmm, sometimes dreams tell you something, maybe in this case be careful driving or be aware of traffic threats, just because the light is green for you doesn't mean the other driver who is supposed to stop, will.

Or maybe you stumbled into a 'Nightmare on Elm Street' reality where some Freddy Kruger- type freak was toying you around

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jbeck22

Could it be that you feel you have not spent enough time with your children, or did not seem to love them enough? the pumkin head could be presenting to you either your feelings, or could be telling you to act on the situation, show more love, help them more, etc.
Also the car wreck could be a worry/fear you may have. does one of your children drive a car, or do they ride with someone regularly? This could be a worry (that the driver may make a mistake some time), or fear that your children could possibly be in an accident.

Pumpkin head taps you gently---while your children are alive, treat them with all the love and understanding that you can. No regrets.
then if that time comes when your child or children pass, you will be comforted to know that you did give them much love, and it is also great to know that your children will have experienced you love.
Remember, people do not live forever. cherish every moment with them while they are still with us, and have great memories after they are gone.

Bless you and yours

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Luckily last night came and went without a repeat of dream.

My children are only 3 & 1 so no they don't drive yet, but they do ride almost everywhere with my wife, so I'm sure that's the worry part of the dream. I don't think that it is a case where I'm subconsciously not loving my kids enough...at least I hope not!! I do get on them from time to time, but I try to keep my frustrations in check and remember that they are just kids trying to learn the way the world works

Thanks for the replys...maybe I'll try to turn back on the speedometer a little bit.

Thanks again!

top topics

join