It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Spread the truth!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I keep being told to "spread truth" and hearing about the "truther movement". What exactly is this truth that I should be spreading? Could someone please sum this truth up in a paragraph or so? I can't just walk up to people and start spitting out conspiracy theorys about a Luciferian cabal ruling the governments of the world, or Project Bluebeam's intention to fake an alien invasion and expect to be taken seriously.

If you wanted to rip someone out of their secure, dumbed down little world in less than 5 minutes with just a few bold statements, what would I say? (besides telling them to visit ATS and dive in)

I guess I'm basically asking hey "truthers", whats the truth?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Jewish Reptilians commanded holographic planes to fly into the WTC detonating thermite explosive so that George Draco Bush would have an excuse to go to war with iraq...Duh

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You can not just tell anyone, have them tell you by asking.

We know: "pick one that person knows is true"

1. The gov lied to us about a plane fling into the pentagon.
2. They lied about aliens and the area 51.
3. They lied about why we invaided Iraq. "the 2nd time"

Once the stage is set its time for them to tell you by you asking this.

Since this is one of the few truths that we know, on this basis what dont we know?? Why can we trust them again???? Oh yea your right we dont know why we should trust them and we probley should not trust them any further.... right?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
just wanted to add....

People push away when there being preached to. They will not lisen if its pushed down there throught. They will primarly accept it when they discover it with you, soooo let them tell you.

And if they still dont compare the gov with there ex gilr/boy friend by saying.

If so and so did this would you trust them??

This is needed for the die hard gov slaves I like to call "Patriots" in my country "USA". They think there patriotic but if they where truley patriotic then the gov would have been deemed to powerfull and over run per our bill of rights yars ago.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by robbinsj]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The sad thing is when you tell the non-believers about the real truth they will do 3 things.

1. Think you a crazy
2. Blow off what you say by laughing at you.
3. Get angry at you because in their minds America is "suppose" to be the land of the free and they are a die-hard American.

All you can tell them is to become more open-minded.

Adding my little opinion, I feel sorry for the our troops because most of them do not know what they are really fighting for.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
But honestly what the "truth" is depends on who is selling the DVD or book.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
A personal request on behalf of your future converts, from their current uninitiated state:

Commit to more than five minutes .

Do you remember when you began to see the threads unravel? How you felt?

It probably caused some emotions, some strong feelings that were very overwhelming, very crippling even for Americans, especially.

We are raised in this pool of propaganda, tried to implement what we were taught, and have found nothing corresponding to our forebears' successes.

That's already a bent reed, so to speak. God says He never bruises a bent reed, and I cannot argue with that. Remember how overwhelming it can be: all your instincts coming to life, betrayal, anger, sorrow, it goes on, remember yours...Be there for them until the tsunami passes and subsides a bit?

Wounded people need to be cared for, first, acknowledged. That also is where your common ground is, and should be your goal. If you want to enlighten them into your broader world, go first to theirs. It was yours, and mine, once, as well. The truths shining in came first to me, then brought me out into their light.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender

If you wanted to rip someone out of their secure, dumbed down little world in less than 5 minutes with just a few bold statements, what would I say? (besides telling them to visit ATS and dive in)

In an on the street situation I dont think it is necessarily what you say that rips someone out of a secure reality, but more along the lines of how you say it. Whatever you say, if you follow this short list of simple techniques, it will surely have an effect that will wake anyone up ever so slightly...

As you approach your subject, make the following noise...

the person will probably attempt to get out of the situation but if you act quick enough with calm reasurrance, you might just keep them in front of you a little longer. This video demonstrates my point accurately in the approach to be taken...

Its always a good idea to take a buddy because they can stand in front of the scene and divert any attention from curious members of the public...

The last point in the whole exercise is a bit of reverse psychology to knock them off their thought patterns but all the while leaving a lasting impression on the subject forever, causing them to finally get it, years after the episode you have created...

On a more serious note, the truth is like an expensive handbag, if you need to ask about it you cannot afford it and therefore wont get it. Doesnt mean you cannot get it later when you are prepared.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I keep being told to "spread truth" and hearing about the "truther movement". What exactly is this truth that I should be spreading? Could someone please sum this truth up in a paragraph or so? I can't just walk up to people and start spitting out conspiracy theorys about a Luciferian cabal ruling the governments of the world, or Project Bluebeam's intention to fake an alien invasion and expect to be taken seriously.

I guess I'm basically asking hey "truthers", whats the truth?

I'm a truthseeker and speaker.

Remind people that they too should have unconditional love for all and everybody including themselves that they only know the truth from within from their Higher Selfs/Family of Light.

Remind them to only go with their Heart/Soul and trust the good nudges from within and to strive and stay connected with the Light.

They as well as you are all being protected from the light and you have nothing to fear of the unknown as you should all only look for positive changes and positive thoughts and a positive tomorrow.

Remind people that they are not alone and that you are all hear on Mother Terra/Earth to LEARN and LISTEN from within from the LIGHT/FAMILY OF LIGHT. You are all being guided whether you choose to listen will help make your life and theirs much easier as you shall remove the obstacles in your lives and strive for a better/positive change.

The Coming Changes will happen of 2011 and you all plow what you seed.

You want a positive change then believe/think positive thoughts/actions/choices.

You can't go wrong in life staying on the RIGHT path to the LIGHT.

Love & Light.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
-VATAS SOVE EN AUT UZ-lol
The truth is you have been lied to about so many things to keep you from seeing the real picture behind the fake 1 in which many coexist within on a daily bases. I for 1 cannot force you to believe anything I may say so all I can do is encourage you to look deeper into what is considered life death and them both EXISTING within EXISTANCE and find the truth IF YOU ARE NOT AFRAID... If you are afraid then continue on living your life to your standards but there is more to it THAT I RECOMMEND YOU TRY TO UNDERSTAND....

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Nobody knows the truth and people should quit going on like they do know the truth. It causes too many problems when people enforce their perception of truth onto others.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Good question Blender! What is the truth? Seems what I believe as truth is only truth as I see it, or understand it.

Nowadays, for people to believe "a truth," they want facts to back it up. But even if you have those facts and present them, they still won't believe you.

So maybe what you could do is just "plant the seed of truth" (since you're not going to be able to convince them.)

You could try putting your info onto a 3rd party, like, "I heard on the news yesterday... bla bla bla, or "A friend of mine told me that... bla bla bla, do you think it's true?"

These methods takes the ridicule off of you and puts it on someone else. (The media does this all the time.)

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

All i can say is this about the truth. If you are reading anything and it is filled with alice in wonderland and the matrix references it is not the truth.

top topics

join