It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Slick Covers Dolphins and Whales

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
SouthernSON - GTF out of there. if you're doing it for money to help clean up then you're letting them pay you to die in the long run. If you live there, leave if you can.

I'm in Mobile now and will NOT let any of my family or friends near our paradise lost.

Again I've reached a new level of anger and hate within myself. I didn't think it could go any further.

I can't go back to the coast and the oil is coming into the bay soon where an untold wealth of life awaits its demise..

b

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm just down for a few days with my family. Yesterday they were barely cleanin and there were about 10 coast guard ships from the view of my condo. Today not a single person cleaning....it's washing farther on to shore too. I just really don't understand.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It is terrible. I love so much the whales, dolphins and especially the turtles.
Some people may say, "Well, they should just simply avoid the danger area." that naturally is difficult since many of those animals navigate, and have used the same routes/areas for so long.

And to those "smart" people who say animals are so stupid, they dont avoid the danger, well think about this one: People KNOW about things being sprayed, plans for injections, etc. and even though we may not be able to move away from it, we sure as H - LL dont do anything about it to stop it at its source.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Jagger is more convincing. Anyway, it *Snip* hurts to see animals suffer, maybe only consolation is Alice Bailey's belief that they owe us in karma...I was once ridiculed for saving an ant who fell in public toilet thing. Still I don't think
I am cool enoghg...or doing enough to help our little ones (animals)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/28/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

The pod of dolphins with their heads out of the water is what sent me into despair yesterday, I saw this video on another forum.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

and the most pathetic thing of all is it didn't have to happen, they knew it was coming, and now they and our government have been dragging their feet, they haven't accepted the help they were offered from other countries,

this just didn't have to happen this way, it makes me crazy.

And we are still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 033030p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Whoa. This thread needs a different title. The dolphin and whale thing is horrible, but so is the fire and smoke. I had no idea there was so much fire and smoke pouring toxins into the air.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
OK, I am crying...

I did see part of this video on CNN earlier today.

My heart cries for the birds, the dolphins, fish, crabs, oysters, and the beautiful whales.

Damn you to hell BP!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm glad that this guy filmed this because there have been some people saying that the oil slick wasn't harming any animals and we are just blowing stuff out of proportion, well here is the proof people.

It makes me so sad.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
But BP sure saved some money not having proper safety systems in place and of course all that money they saved not digging a relief well before they hit the main gas pocket. They have been cutting corners to make a higher profit and look where it got them and us and the rest of the world's creatures of course.

I don't think of sympathy for the devil when I see this I think of Everclear: Santa Monica,

Watch the world die.

Pretty sad to watch the world die and be helpless to stop it.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
My thanks for the video.

Heartbreaking, nearly spirit-killing.

It is one thing to run the numbers and collect the facts and intellectually accept the implications, and yet another to see the reality.

The difference between theorizing about being shot at and feeling crap pass by.

This corporate failure MUST be punished:

Accountablity: is the death penalty too severe punishment for BP's management?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I can't even begin to grasp the implications of this whole tragedy, it's just unimaginable.

I don't know where we are headed, but it's not a good place.

I fear it will all turn real nasty soon.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

What I want to know is how does BP have authority to establish a no-fly zone? Was it BP who said this, or was the the coast guard?

And whatever happened to freedom of the press?

This sickens me. Just sickens me.....

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
They just showed some of the video on the Keith Olberman show msnbc. They are interviewing the video filmer. Good that it's getting out on tv. Looks really bad when you see it on a larger screen. They're starting to discuss the dispersant damage also. About time.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
While the uk pm tries to defend bp who should be bankrupted for this, the uk people cannot even care one bit about the damage there company has done to this ecosystem.

The british pm yet again standing up for criminals.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

THe time is approaching where we will be discussing EVERYTHING. All because of the Oil Spill, it has highlighted a completely futile system.

The Oil Spill has a martial law type cover up going on. A lot of suspicious activity suggesting foreknowledge exists.

Was the "Oil Spill" intended as a way to Blackmail the US, like one would expect from "The Joker" in a Batman cartoon?

The Oil Spill, Religion and The Joker

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
At this point, I'm waiting and hoping that the relief wells work, although there seems to be a difference of opinion on that. Some feel it will, others think it has a low probability of success. If it doesn't work, then the situation is obviously going to get much worse

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join