It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOLDIER'S CHILLING WARNING

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
An Iraqi defector has told Sky News that Saddam Hussein will use chemical weapons if the country is invaded.

His warning comes amid revelations Saddam Hussein may be planning to use pilotless drone planes to spray British and US troops with anthrax and sarin gas if they attack.
www.sky.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Just like anybody backed into a corner, he'll likely use everything at his disposal when his regime is threatened... Luckily though, we're taking that into account, and preparing for it. It will also help justify the reasons we went in in the first place.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hey nyeff did you read Charlie Daniels open letter to Hollywood I posted?

I strongly believe that Hussein will use everything, at his disposal too. If we shoot the drones down that wouldn't be a good thing either huh?

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I thought that he didn't have WMD so how can he attack our troops with them?

AF1

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hopefully they will be able to use some form of EMP weapons to disable them. I have no idea if they "exist" or not, but they would be adamn good weapon against this threat

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
EMP weapons do exist, as well as more advanced scalar technologies that have much farther reaching capabilities (do a search on HAARP). We've already used them, you just have to read between the lines of the media. Luckily, alot of folks on this board are posting important things that are easily overlooked. Remember, we're in the middle of a cold war right now. Disinformation is at an all-time high.

The war with Iraq is distracting us all from the korean situation. If Iraq fails to distract people, the mysterious "War on Terrorism" will be sufficient (which includes the Dept. of Homeland Security raiding US-based glassblowers & head shops, while under a terrorist threat level of code Orange, while they scare us with warnings of duct tape and plastic sheeting).

Iraq is a joke, and it is sad that our soldiers will have to die over it. They keep inventing things about Iraq to justify the war in the public's eye. Just remember, no matter what the UN says, we are going to war. And Hussein has every right to defend his country/regime. I don't see the US or Israel publicizing disarming procedures for WMD, because it isn't happening. I wonder how we would respond if the UN suddenly declared that we need to show proof that we are getting rid of ours. I wonder how we would respond if Chinese, Korean, and Cuban inspectors were given permission, by the UN, to search for WMD in Israel or the US.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   
most of the time the defector is very dangerous
cos they playing a lot around we use to believe it
liked the KGB before they too playing in europe even is usa becoming defector they playing the part to camo
their real hidden agenda it all up to you all guys see what can we see behind it

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
We aren't disarming OUR WOMD, because WE didn't LOSE the war, and AGREE to do so... Saddam AGREED to destroy his WOMD as terms of the cease fire with the Coalition at the conclusion of the Gulf War, basically as Terms of Surrender. It is NOT a double standard that we still have WOMD, or Isreal, or anyone else, as we made no such agreement.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
"ermsss defector ehhs"

What does this mean?

"We aren't disarming OUR WOMD, because WE didn't LOSE the war, and AGREE to do so... Saddam AGREED to destroy his WOMD as terms of the cease fire with the Coalition at the conclusion of the Gulf War, basically as Terms of Surrender. It is NOT a double standard that we still have WOMD, or Isreal, or anyone else, as we made no such agreement.
"

An understandable argument- who are the countries that are part of the coalition? If this argument is important enough to merit military action, then all of those countries should be supporting military action, no?

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Hey nyeff did you read Charlie Daniels open letter to Hollywood I posted?

Yes I did.Loved it......

I believe that Saddam will use everything he has.I can understand not taking the defector at his word.I mean after all he is a defector.BUt in this case I think he right.
Saddam has more weapons than the inspectors are finding.Or finding then covering it up.
You gotta rember we are dealing with a man that tried to kill an ex-president,killls and tortures his own people.Hell, he has killed his own family members,don't think for a minutes he won't try to destroy Iraq if he is given a chance.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
"If this argument is important enough to merit military action, then all of those countries should be supporting military action, no?"

Oddly enough, they do, except for the countries who have lucrative contracts with Iraq covertly supplying illegal arms and materials, go figure...

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
jms88 say's

I thought that he didn't have WMD so how can he attack our troops with them?

Because Saddam is a BIG FAT LIAR!!

new topics

top topics

join