It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A place to share personal GOM oil leak stories.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
For anyone being directly affected by the disaster, you can share in this thread your story or the story of someone you know. I'll read them whenever I'm able to get back online.

The purpose is to give any ATS member directly affected by the disaster a chance to share a story. That's all. For anyone wishing to advance a theory, argue, follow news items, or similar intent, go to ATS Deepwater Disaster forum.

I want to read how you're all doing, how life there now is like, what you're all doing to cope, what do you see as the future for your area. What are you hearing, seeing, smelling tasting, feeling. It can be about you or your pet or your boat or business or .... I want you to share your story, free of any need to reply, or free to ask for a reply if you wish.

Let's begin.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If I may be so bold sir, I would suggest anyone deciding to enter a story to do so at the writing competition based on this.

They may even earn some brownie points!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

No, no, this thread was not meant to be a writing competition! Heavens, no! If someone wants to do that, then your thread would fulfill that desire in a most wonderful way.

I would not enter my mother's letters in a writing contest, but I sure enjoyed reading all they contained!

This thread is exactly as I described above. There is to be no judging, no qualifications, no spell check even. Just a simple place to write simply and simply write, honestly, heartfelt.

new topics

join