It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Is a Victim of its Own Success in the Fight Against the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Don’t get me wrong I love ATS it is a fantastic site full of wonderful people. But as I was going through the NWO forum something struck me, something so obvious it’s easy to miss. ATS is full of conspiracy buffs that make it their mission in their free time to find out everything possible about the NWO (and other conspiracies). These people are coming up with fascinating stuff from all over the internet and media. However I think this is self destructive allow me to explain.

In a war, you never let the enemy know how much you know about him, you never let him know what recourses you have and you never let him know what your plans are, unless you want to. If ever the NWO wanted to know what we know about them and what we plan to do about their plans all they have to do is come to ATS. It’s conservable that they know everything we know about them and what we plan to do about it.

Therefore they can plan around it; if they wanted to they could probably even manipulate us with false information. There are always threads on ATS asking if ATS is a branch of the NWO to keep tabs on us and feed us with disinformation, it’s clearly not however the same cannot be said about its member. We always say that the NWO feed the mainstream media with disinformation and if they really wanted to they could do the same with ATS, it only takes one member.

It therefore is very advantageous for the NWO to have a plant inside ATS to observe what we know about them and feed us with disinformation form time to time. It is therefore my hypothesis that there has to be a member of the NWO here right under our noses watching us. Supplying information about what we know and maybe even who among us they may have to target.

The question now is who among us are working for the other side, who here is the NWO spy? Or has anyone on ATS ever been uncovered as being a agent of the powers that be? And lastly am I the only one who worries about this.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by kevinunknown]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I agree to some degree. It's true plus ATS is known to have it's fair share of dis infomation US government members. They try to eradicate those people but can't get them all.

I have a Bug out bag and I live in the UK. I think its a good idea for everyone to have one.

i must say, by talking about it we are stopping NWO in it's tracks as we find stuff out. They have to change there plans and come up with other ideas.

Which is better than waiting for them to do what they are going to do tbh.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have to disagree with you.

These people have all kinds of technologies that can access and analyse EVERYTHING you or I ever put over the internet. Most of the stuff on ATS has been seen or written about before so it's nothing new.

Sometimes I think people give ATS too much credit regarding the information it puts out (via it's membership). Do 'they' come here for information/insight? Yer, why not. But the supercomputer would also be checking every other site on the internet.

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Don’t get me wrong I love ATS it is a fantastic site full of wonderful people. But as I was going through the NWO forum something struck me, something so obvious it’s easy to miss. ATS is full of conspiracy buffs that make it their mission in their free time to find out everything possible about the NWO (and other conspiracies). These people are coming up with fascinating stuff from all over the internet and media.

I agree with the above statement, fully.

There is one problem with all of the NWO stuff people post on ATS and that is that most people don't give a crap about it.

If it ain't about aliens or chemtrails or some other fantastical conspiracy people don't wan't to know.

Nice post though

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yeah I suppose to some extent i do agree with you, even though you clearly disagree with me. It was just a passing thought i had as i was going through the threads. Its still possible i mean it would only take one person, then again i could be completely wrong. In fact i could be even more wrong and the NWO just doesn’t exist.

Originally posted by LiveForever8
I have to disagree with you.

There is one problem with all of the NWO stuff people post on ATS and that is that most people don't give a crap about it.

If it ain't about aliens or chemtrails or some other fantastical conspiracy people don't wan't to know.

couldnt agree with you more on that!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This is the essence of the honest battling the deceptive, you are advocate fighting deciet with more deciet, fire with fire as it were, unfortunatly, we are no match for tptb in their own playing field that is deception, our only hope is the playing field that they can't touch, that of honesty, we're here to find the evidence that tells us truth and spread the know, don't ever give up.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yeah i believe the NWO is watching this site and many others almost
like it! However, they really don't care what you write for the most part because they know, like everything else, even if you let out the worst truth of all time they KNOW it is human nature NOT to believe anyone, if it can be helped, so they have no problems

I think they would react on a numbers basis and put credibility in the threads where 90% of the people believe the "story" and then again this 90% would need to constitute a reasonable amount of people i recon. i.e. if 9/10 people believed the story - no problem.

Anyway the NWO don't need this site to keep an "eye" on you! We all help them with that anyways daily!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

In a war, you never let the enemy know how much you know about him, you never let him know what recourses you have and you never let him know what your plans are, unless you want to. If ever the NWO wanted to know what we know about them and what we plan to do about their plans all they have to do is come to ATS. It’s conservable that they know everything we know about them and what we plan to do about it.

In most cases, this would be true, but we are dealing with people who are masters at propaganda and mis-information. Some of these people post in this very forum, they are pretty easy to spot for the experienced poster. We want them to know what we know, that we know practically everything about them and their agendas, and we can see them clearly. The Emperor has no clothes. We want them to know that if they keep up with what they are doing, there will be hell to pay for them all. We shall have a Reckoning of all accounts one day.

Therefore they can plan around it; if they wanted to they could probably even manipulate us with false information. There are always threads on ATS asking if ATS is a branch of the NWO to keep tabs on us and feed us with disinformation, it’s clearly not however the same cannot be said about its member. We always say that the NWO feed the mainstream media with disinformation and if they really wanted to they could do the same with ATS, it only takes one member.

It therefore is very advantageous for the NWO to have a plant inside ATS to observe what we know about them and feed us with disinformation form time to time. It is therefore my hypothesis that there has to be a member of the NWO here right under our noses watching us. Supplying information about what we know and maybe even who among us they may have to target.

The question now is who among us are working for the other side, who here is the NWO spy? Or has anyone on ATS ever been uncovered as being a agent of the powers that be? And lastly am I the only one who worries about this.

My point exactly. Conspiracy forums are full of dis-info agents. You can spot them in here by looking at the profile of a suspect, and see how many Foes he or she has, when joined, and look at the posts made by the member. That will give anyone a pretty good idea of the agenda of the member in question. Some are quite in your face with it, even the aviator reflects a sinister agenda afoot. Best defense? Ignore them. Say your piece and move on, and don't be afraid of what someone else will think. Anything you say will be taken wrong by some. As far as I know no one member has been positively identified as a spy, but I may be wrong.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by kevinunknown]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is pretty much why everyone who posts here is kind of just falling for the trap. Assuming there is a worldwide conspiracy at the magnitude that some people claim, who is to say they don't run this site or have people here? You're just giving them an edge. Although, it's not like the people here do anything anyway. When is the last time anyone here has really "stuck it" to the system or changed it? Even if they don't care about the information, this is a good way to let people vent emotions that won't be put towards revolutionary activities and keep them entertained and absorbed into this rather than actually out doing something. If there is going to be any kind of revolution it sure as hell won't be coming from people who go on sites like this. It's too inefficient and a terrible idea tactics-wise. And if the government ever got scared about something posted here they could just use basic forum manipulation tactics or shut the site down.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shearder

Interesting point, thanks for posting

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You are correct I see these plants on ATS all the time.

There are the obvious disinformation agents, paid or unpaid? Those people usually step into threads and try to derail them with consistent msm viewpoints, an their usually persistent little buggers.

Then there are the plants if you watch carefully you can spot them. They usually have join dates like 5-7 years old but a small post history and a disjointed profile that doesn't fit right. They will often start topics or jump into topics where sensitive information is being passed and try to discredit the source. The
sourceS they provide will attempt to discredit accepted facts or they play devils advocate.They are out there and obvious to me at least.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Secrets do not defeat Secrets.

The Light of Truth Defeats secrets.

That is all.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I have to agree...if there is anything to be gleaned from this website there are a few things that can be said -

1 - Not everyone here is focused enough on the actual point to be doing more than alluding to it.

2 - There is no way they read through every posts. The Aliens forum is by far the most popular and in my opinion is made up mostly of "not much" (no offense guys)...

Also, it could be noted that if there is a hierarchal conspiracy that not everyone in the hierarchy is "in the know". There is no telling how many people whom thought conspiracy theorists were crazy, only to come across one of our posts and rethink a stance or two.

If we didn't communicate, how would anyone know?

ATS...we're behind schedule...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I don't that a member of the "nwo" is on this website.

Aren't they allegedly a selected few??

There could easily by government employees on here as well as employees or spies of other governments.

If someone posted something critical and true about another country they would investigate.

The feds are already admittedly on popular social networking sites....

So NWO no, not on this site, FedS?? yes!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I agree. But it's a hard battle and getting the word out is half of it, so what to do? My approach is to use what I've learned and then just try to couch it in generic terms. Alluding to "that stuff," dropping a hint here and there, pointing out things that are just hypocritical or odd and letting people decide for themselves whether there's something to it...that kind of thing. Most people tend to turn off when talk of the Illuminati and Bilderbergs and the like starts. They who have had so many names and so many forms. So, I find it better to just focus on the things that aren't right today more than how we got here. The end goal is the same. I think.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Also, it could be noted that if there is a hierarchal conspiracy that not everyone in the hierarchy is "in the know".

Agreed.

It is the most logical course of action when one is in a position of *PERCEIVED* power...

As opposed to ACTUAL power.

That is.... it is Logical to Hide... as the chameleon does.

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I agree you should never let your enemy know what you know. I also think it's foolish to share every single theory as the NWO is paying people to create most of these theories to make the truth sound crazy. It's only going to get worse.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I have to agree with your post but I must bring up one issue.

If I were a dis-info plant I would most likely create a thread such as this, thus creating a force-field around myself, because obviously I would be the least likely suspect. Also I could gather info and perhaps gain contacts and communicate with other plants.

So yeah, there could be dis-info agents here

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well you see I am a spy of the NWO, so you point is valid.

Sad thing about ATS, some would believe me saying that but your right all the same.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There should be no issue, in the confines of a discussion, whom is who. There is enough logical discourse on the net to be able to differentiate between reactionary and considered reactions.

And if that isn't enough...there are tutorials...

I for one...want the so called powers that be to read my posts. Many of the economic and social manipulations are based in subterfuge.

I like specificity myself...

top topics

join