It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police arrest more than 500 at Toronto summit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Police arrest more than 500 at Toronto summit

www.google.com

Police conducted a large raid and rounded up more protesters Sunday in an effort to quell further violence at the global economic summit after black-clad youths rampaged through the city, smashing windows and torching police cruisers.
Police said they have arrested more than 500 demonstrators, many of whom were hauled away in plastic handcuffs and taken to a temporary holding center constructed for the summit.
Thousands of police in riot gear formed cordons to prevent radical anti-globalization demonstrations from breaching the steel and concrete security fence surrounding the Group of 20 su
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The 1 billion dollars security is certainly good value for money!!!!

The red carpet crowd politicians (as usual) publicly state noting of significance in agreement, and behind closed doors plot how to rob the poor even more than last year!

The global uprising workers of the world unite is beginning to take shape and the police state will help it on its way to mould a leader to take on the corrupt leaders and criminal bankers.

An intellectual revolution would be better than a violent revolution, but history tells us that humanity resorts to violent approaches to solve matters more than by peaceful means. If everyone woke up and discussed the thieving bankers for what they are, then they wouldn't be able to continue on their path much longer. But history tells us that bloody revolutions and wars tend to be the more likely results.

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-6-2010 by john124]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You are NOT allowed to show critisism to the dear leaders, you WILL know your place.
You SHALL obey whatever mandates or laws they pass, and you shall absolutlely NOT be allowed to have an opinion or voice.

When will we ALL rise up?
Oh yeah we can't as MSM says theres nothing to worry about and the footies about to start.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Peaceful protestors were not arrested, only those dressed all in black who were there to cause trouble. I agreew with the protestors, but the punks who simply wanted to smash and burn stuff should be arrested.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Go to 3-20 to see story 3 cops get whats coming to them for dressing up as demonstrators....

[edit on 27-6-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

So now showing your anger in frustration from being enslave without destroying human lives are now known as 'radical anti-globalists?' Even when the awful truth of globalisation is now clearly known to benefit only the Corporations and NOT humanity?

Who are the true radicals of humanity now?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
How can yea hope over what iv just posted? its fantastic take a look now!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I wonder if these idiots realize they are not helping there cause. When I see trouble makers like this it makes me root for the cops. I want to see broken arms, legs, bloody faces, and it wouldn't bother me one bit if there happened to be a body count.

They need to take some lessons from the TEA Party in regards of having an effective protest.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
I wonder if these idiots realize they are not helping there cause. When I see trouble makers like this it makes me root for the cops. I want to see broken arms, legs, bloody faces, and it wouldn't bother me one bit if there happened to be a body count.

They need to take some lessons from the TEA Party in regards of having an effective protest.

"They"? Who is they? The completely anonymous black-clad anarchist rioters?

It is far more likely that they were undercover cops, agent provocateurs. They were certainly helping their cause - but I think you misidentified what that cause is.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The 'cages' they built hold 800 they say,
so they got 300 more to go.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i have no problem with the violence and destruction. the way i see it...

We have to remind the elite, if we so choose, we can burn this mother #er to the ground.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

Only 800 dog cages for humans? The Gestapo needs 6 billion more once the world wakes up to this and their masters atrocities to mankind!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

It happens a lot unfortunately, some wont allow another side of the coin to influence their rock solid belief that peaceful protest has never as far as I am aware achieved anything but a sell out by those supposed to represent the citizens of this World.

All throughout history it takes a fright for TPTB to get scared enough to give into demand, sadly in several cases it has ended in them being executed by those citizens, French Revolution being one example.

For the suffering and hardship to happen, I guarantee someone is making a fortune somewhere, it is obvious these animals in charge have not learnt a single thing from the past several years, eventually it will have to lead to a more in your face protest, whether some believe in it or not, it will eventually end up with violence, what that violence is called depends on who is labelling it, people are afraid they can see and feel something is coming.

Depending on how much we want things to change for the better, is what dictates the measures needed to get what is wanted, its certainly clear that TPTB will not listen, so let them pay the consequence for being too complacent.

It is coming and god help us.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I was part of the demo's back in 1968, an the police tried to mingle with us just to give us bad press but we were dead wise to them back then, but this vid says it all imo the 3 basterds got what's coming to them i hope this opens a can of worms!

[edit on 27-6-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This is pretty much on page 1 of the elites playbook. Send some of their scumbags to infiltrate any group of good people and then use their scum infiltrators to make the group of people look like the bad guys. It's one of their oldest tricks! I can't believe that sadly there are huge groups of people who still haven't caught on that there is pretty much a 99% chance that if you see masked trouble makers it's gonna be cops or soldiers etc. They are sick and we must expose their evil ways any chance we can! Good catch DCDAVECLARKE. Thanks for putting this out there! S&F just for that info too. You should start a thread with the vid!

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Redwookieaz]

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Redwookieaz]

<<   2 >>

join