It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wizard Of Oz Mind Control

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Inside the booklet of the Pink Floyd CD, there is a picture of the group with a rainbow and green heartbeat running across the image. Green and rainbow are both analogies used in the code often encrypted into mass media to symbolize Venus. Taurus, Gemini, and Libra are the three Queen or Water elemental signs in the secret system, and the color green, rainbows, and heartbeats are often used to symbolize Life (Queen is Life). This is especially the case with Libra which symbolizes energy movement and pulsation in general. Libra symbolizes the colors of the aura which are perceived using peripheral vision because they signify energy movement; peripheral vision captures movement most efficiently. Paint colors often show up in movies in this vein, movies like Saturday Night Fever for example. Libra is a "dance beat" - music beat.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I think Pink Floyd chose this film to cut into three parts of length to match the predetermined length of their album and then played all three parts at once while recording because Death cuts any ready-made dream it encounters to pieces in creating a new dream. Venus is the primordial nature which is most likely to get cut, and Dorothy is Venus, the kind of Venus who is trapped and who is suffering exploitive murder at the hands of a secret network influence. The Wizard of Oz is human sacrificial, and this is the reason Pink Floyd recorded that live music video in a Roman colosseum because human sacrifice fueled their art. Taurus is the primordial form of initiation which likes to throw ready-made dreams around, and Scorpio - Death - is the primordial form of initiation which might intercept one of these dreams and cut it into three pieces in honor of the trinity Taurus, Gemini, and Libra represent.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The Scarecrow is symbolic of Prince analogy in general in the secret system (Pisces, Aquarius, and Cancer), especially Aquarius who symbolizes the rather weak conscious volition as a primordial form of initiation (fixed signs are primordial initiatives); Aquarius is often symbolized by foder or junk - dead sticks which might burn, etc.... If you start the second play-through at the knock on the Tin Man's chest, the scarecrow will say to Dorothy "Her for today, gone tomorow" which symbolizes the mortal element in a human life. Pisces, Aquarius and Cancer are Asleep, Dead, Calm, tranquil, infantile, and Flat-Lined as primordial analogies.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Jeez. This place is really going downhill.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I just can down from the top to remind these others of the hilltop. They have never seen it.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have a hard enough time trying to listen to floyd while watching wizard of oz. Maybe I got some ADHD but i for some reason don't see the connection. I am gonna read this thread again and try to actually sit down and wathc the movie with the cd playing. Maybe it will make more sense to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Having read through the thread, I'm tempted to go with the gold/currency theory..(which I guess would also be an illuminati issue anyway.)

I've just finished reading a book about the history of gold, and it talks a lot about this period.

In the 1890's there was a huge growing trade deficit, and gold was slipping out of the country fast. At one point in 1895 the US treasury as down to $40 million in gold and paying out $2 million a day. Everyone was expecting the treasury to collapse any day. The pressure to abandon the gold standard was a major issue at the time. (it had been around for all living memory). Lot's of very worried people for sure.

In 1899 Morgan/Rothschild got President Cleveland to sign up for what was effectively a loan of gold, by a consortium of private European banks. This was the initial loan, that was never designed to be paid back, which indebted the US and would eventually lead to the creation of the privately backed Federal Reserve. This was THE major issue of the year.

Certainly the kind of environment that would inspire a creative writer.

Could the road of gold signify "following the money trail" to the source of the manipulation?
Are there any characters or references in the book relating to key people at the time? The European banks?, Beaumont, JP Morgan, Carlyle, Cleveland etc.?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Not arguing that scorpio is wrong; truth is not either/or; it's multiple choice. The standard interpretation is thus.

In late 1890's there was a political movement called "the Grange," a sort of populist/unionist movement for farmers, trying to link up with the urban proletariat. They saw strict monetarist policy as a way of defeating the banking class that oppressed the farmer. The banks wanted to get off the gold standard. The Grange argued for a "Bi-metallic standard." that the price of silver would be allowed to "slip" against the price of gold, and US notes would always be redeemable in silver (which the us had in abundance) rather than gold.

The grange even ran a candidate for president who delivered a seminal speech in conpiracy theory: "The cross of Gold." i.e. "they crucified my Lord on a cross of wood, but they are crucifying my nation upon a cross of gold."

Dorothy = average american

Yellow brick road = the gold standard, the path to national prosperity.

Silver slippers. (Changed to ruby in the 1939 movie) Silver would be allowed to 'slip' along the price of gold.

Wizard of Oz = wizard of ounces: the international gold bankers. A mountebank, with no real power, who frightens the locals and gets others to do his work for him.

The emerald city = paper money. In the book, the city is so beautiful that everyone must wear sunglasses. In reality, Oz is a faded rundown slum; but seen through "green-tinted glasses" of paper currency, it looks fabulous.

The scarecrow = the brainless farmer, who lets bankers dictate the price of his crops.

The Tin Man = the heartless factory worker, doing robotic dehumanizing work, the mechanical slave of banks.

The Lion = Congress, who ought to be king of the beasts, but who is cowardly, and wont stand up to the banks.

The wicked witch of the east/west. The coasts, which had already begun controlling what we now call the 'flyover states.'

Munchkinland = menschenland, i.e. the little people who are oppressed by the banks on the coasts.

The parallels are much more profound in the orignal book. The movie was changed to sell the new color cinema technology.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Whoa, this is insane, the Wizard of Oz was actually this deep? I'll definitely have to watch it again. What other movies have as deeper messages as this?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Jacob's Ladder

The Game

Citizen Kane

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm still running through the astrologcial/tarot symbolism of the main characters.

It's fairly obvious that the cowardly lion must be Leo, the fire sign.

I disagree with Scorpio, who's concluded that Dorothy is the earth sign. I think now that the scarecrow is earth/taurus. Grain/fertility as the product of the earth. Aquarius imagery doesn't fit at all for the strawman; Aquarius is the patron of intellect, and the brainless scarecrow is the antithesis of everything aquarian.

On the contrary; Dorothy must be the water sign in the group. She's phlegmatic and dreamy. Aren't pigtails a pisces trait? Besides, she triumphs over the witch with a pail of . . . Water! Water is the subconscious, the realm of dreams, which is where dorothy is trapped. And it's her dreams that save her. (that's where . . . you'll find me . . . if only in my dreams.)

That leaves the tinman as the aquarius/air. He's the intellectual of the group, so this fits. Tin is the correct substance for the air group, in it's connection with jupiter. He is heartless, which is the failing of science and rationality.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You all have lost your mind.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The wizard of Oz is one of my favourite movies- i used to watch it all the time as a kid.

Personaly i think that it is just a childrens film that is a bit whacky!!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Munchkinland = menschenland, i.e. the little people who are oppressed by the banks on the coasts.

The "little people" (since the federal bankruptcy in 1933, you, I, and everyone, with the exception of small coterie of Jewish creditors/international banksters) have not only been oppressed, but have been systematically turned into indentured servants/bonded surety instruments through the constructive fraud of the innocuous sounding "Birth Certificate," to collateralize the National Debt.

(...snip)

1. Is the Birth Certificate itself a commercial instrument, a
Promissory Note or other negotiable instrument of value?

The answer is an emphatic NO! However, the authorization to prepare
a Certificate of Live Birth is given in the form of an application
signed by the parents and/or the doctor that is in form and
substance a commercial contract. A local or state birth certificate
is simply evidence that a commercial contact has been entered into
making the newborn a ward of the "state." Within two weeks and three days the Certificate of Live Birth based on that application is
delivered and filed in Washington, D.C. Furthermore, it is a bonded
instrument
. On the back of the document is a letter (A-N) followed
by eight numbers. More recently issued Social Security Cards have a
similar bond serial number stamped on the back.

Is the Birth Certificate itself, originally prepared in the county
of birth, a contract giving the state control over all aspects of
the individual represented thereon?

Again the answer is NO. A birth certificate is not a contract and
has no value in and of itself except as evidence that a Certificate
of Live Birth does exist. That Certificate is on file in the
official records in Washington, D.C. and stands as incontrovertible
evidence that there is a living, breathing man or woman whose
existence has been registered with the state and with certain
federal agencies. Records of foreign born are on file with a
Certificate of Naturalization, Citizenship or other document
authorizing their residence here. Public agencies designate the name
on the document as a "person." The value placed on the Certificate
of Live Birth is based on the ability of the "state" to tax the
future assets of that "Debtor." A bond is taken out by the
Department of the Treasury and a bond # is stamped on the back of
the Certificate of Live Birth. Printouts of some Individual Master
Files (IMF) reveal that bond to be about $650,000. One IRS Master
File I saw lists an IRS Treasury Bond in the amount of $742,500 that
the individual requester knew nothing about. However, all the profit
generated by this investment between the birth and the death of the
living, breathing man or woman is kept by the "state."

(snip...)

More on bonded servitude...

Post Script:

A TRADE NAME or STRAW MAN is the legal ALL CAPS corporate-commercial manifestation of the correctly rendered UPPER- and lower case Real Name natural man or woman. The TRADE NAME is spelled, and pronounced as it is percieved by the listener, exactly the same as the Real Name with the legal exception of ALL CAPS rendering. A "person": per through or by; sonus sound.

The TRADE NAME is a "person," a "mask" for the sentient, living being who uses it. The TRADE NAME is a fictitious person whose name is written in "legalese," i.e. a language foreign constructed outside the bounds of English grammer. The true names of men and women, written properly, i.e. initial letters only capitalized, are sometimes called "natural persons". However, it is just as impossible for a "person" to be "natural" as it is for a man to be artificial. "Person" is a moniker hatched by lawyers, introduced for generating confusion in the mind of non-esquire victims between the actual and the artificial."

-- Cracking the Code Third Edition

PERSON. "noun. per'son. [Latin persona; said to be compounded of per, through or by, and sonus, sound; a Latin word signifying primarily a mask used by actors on the stage.]" -- Webster's 1828 Dictionary [< L persona mask] Persons are divided by law into natural and artificial. Natural persons are such as the God of nature formed us; artificial persons are such as are created and devised by human laws, for the purposes of society and government, which are called "corporations" of "body politic." -- Black's 1st.

-- Cracking the Code Third Edition

[edit on 19-7-2004 by neomoniker]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Vampirism, mysterious symbolism, the Illuminati, Pink Floyd, mind control, tarot, astrology, J.p. Morgan, monetary policy (featuring bimetallism), the Rothschilds, Grover Cleveland, tax evasion schemes...

This thread's got it all, baby!

To add to the fun and diversity, I may as well disclose that after filming, the flying monkeys were released in Mexico, and later went on to become known as the dreaded "chupacabras".

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
This thread's got it all, baby!

We aim to please!

Has anyone tried playing it backwards yet?

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
could you please explain it in english? o.o I think u are frying my brain. Something about Toto drowning in an information pool? o.o

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
no really.

you guys are reading far too much into this. if there was such a connection, it would be solid. anyone can read into anything and come up with something. there may be symbolisms in the wizard of OZ and mass media alike, even sadistic ones like you all describe, but i seriously doubt they have anything to do with a conspiracy or vampirism etc.... at the most, they are trivial eastereggs.

i could be wrong, but i think this thread is really reaching.

-lost

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
no really.

you guys are reading far too much into this. if there was such a connection, it would be solid. anyone can read into anything and come up with something. there may be symbolisms in the wizard of OZ and mass media alike, even sadistic ones like you all describe, but i seriously doubt they have anything to do with a conspiracy or vampirism etc.... at the most, they are trivial eastereggs.

i could be wrong, but i think this thread is really reaching.

-lost

Then please explain why "your name" is rendered in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS on "your" credit cards, drivers license, Crown Templar court documents (e.g. traffic citations), income tax forms, etc. Also, if you would be so kind, explain how the Crown Templar's armed, licensed to kill, kidnapper-hostage taker, debt-bill collectors - aka police officers - operating under the UNLAWFUL color of authority are entitled to shang-hia a flesh and blood freeman or woman by threat of deadly force and under duress, impress them into their Admiralty/Maritime land-based (dry-docked) Navy warehousing-storage facilities (jails & prisons) for violating one or more of their EXTRA-CONSTITUTIONAL corporate-military bylaws (code-statutes)?

Why do the Crown Courts insist upon flying GOLD FRINGED (military)American flags exclusively in their dry-docked Naval Vessels, aka courthouses?

I've already provided the answer to these questions in my previous post, but I'm still interested in hearing your rational in any case.

Thanks

[edit on 20-7-2004 by neomoniker]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
whoa there buddy,
did you even read my post?
first off, i mentioned i could be wrong, though that doesnt matter because i was doubting the "wizard of OZ and mass media" had anything to do with "vampirism and conspiracy."

never did i mention crown templar, CAPITAL LETTERS, or fringed flags. so where that came from, im truly lost.
im sure youve done your research and people are out to get you. its a scary one, the life of a internet debunker always on the run, and i feel for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join