It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cocaine: Middle Class High

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

BTW, crack is definitely not a "high class" drug and can easily be found in $5.00 increments behind the Shell Gas Station on MLK.

Please note: There is no exception to this rule, no matter what state or city you live in. Crack is ALWAYS behind the gas station on MLK.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Come on people, don't any of you remember the First Axiom of Psychopharmacoeconomics? In financial boom times, uppers and central nervous system stimulants like speed, MDMA, etc. are popular (i.e., pyschedelics in the "go-go" years of the Wall Street Conglomerate boom of the late 60s; the coc aine craze of the 80s; the cocane, meth and ecstasy years of the late 90s and 00s, etc etc.). Meanwhile, when the economy hits the skids, the downers always come into vogue (sedatives, barbituates, "reds," and heroin in the early 70s recession; 'ludes around the time of the second oil shock later in the 70s, Kurt Cobain OD'ing on smack in the early 90s grunge recession, etc.).

Forget coc aine. I'd say the new trend, given our various economic woes would be follow the predictable pattern, and the pendulum will swing back to the downer side. Plus, it doesn't exactly bode well that we are involved in a very sketchy, very non-transparent entanglement with Afghanistan, where something like 90% of the planet's opium crop is right up in everyone's face and there are a lot of men with guns doing who knows what it. Very murky picture of what's going on over there with that. Let's see, what are the odds of super-pure heroin or black-tar opium suddenly flooding the developed world...let me think, let me think...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yes throughout the years known many a person who was recreational user,then see them about a year later,lost everything family ,buisness etc,very addicting drug,I agree it does have some medical properties but snorting it isn't one of them IMO

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaNutter

Well you have to be a total whack job if you cannot distinguis the potency of the drug you have. That is like saying if you are used to drink one litre of beer in 10 minutes, if someone gives you one liter of vodka you will drink yourself to death. Possible, yes, probable? no.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There's no happy ending to coc aine. You either die, you go to jail, or else you run out.
~Sam Kinison

www.brainyquote.com...

~meathead

ETA- RIP SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Mike Stivic]

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Mike Stivic]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join