It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Infamous Fields Is Here (Fields as a last name rather than a grandeur pasture)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hello to all ATS users and members. I must say I have used this site for the source of my intelligence since the day of my awakening, which was, as I remember, around two years ago (I would hope I would not have to describe my definition of the use of 'awakening'), though, I feel that this site has increased my ability to pursue the greater truth.

First of all, in introductory, I would like to share a little information about myself. I am a 20 year old college student (Senior in the fall), going on 21 in the beginning of July, at Washington State University (yes..the University that was stricken with swine flu! I may have actually contracted that strain for three days, weirdest sickness I've felt). But to continue in description, I am pursuing a Masters in Business Administration. This however, may go against a majority viewpoint. This viewpoint being assimilating to the American corporate society. This is besides the point and needs no further description.

I have consistently, throughout my life, questioned what was told to me. I searched for every piece of information pertaining to anything that was considered pertinent in the present society, be it within the United States or abroad.

I must say, I am willing now to contribute to the discussions on this website, rather than sit here and watch OUR planet fall to *Insert Expletive*.

So I am here and would love contribute to the ability to 'deny ignorance' in a society that is conditioned to be ignorant rather than to search intelligence (the majority of the world, and yes no source, just opinion!).

In addition: to the others that are interested in the advance of our race, be you atheist, agnostic, or an organized religion, as a whole here is a VERY interesting story, be it fact or fiction, that will most likely inspire you to further understanding of what is required in the basis of our humanity.

www.thrivenotes.com/lets-help-germinate-this-seed This is slightly long but extremely interesting.

So thanks for listening to the rant. Keep on searching for the truth.

Drypht...Fields

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Drypht

Hey there Drypht, pleased you decided to join the family ... so ... welcome to ATS and I look forward to seeing you on the boards. Enjoy.

Woody

new topics

join