It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel setting up Saudi base for Iran raid?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Well the Saudi's have there systems functioning now so they wont shoot down any Israeli jet in there airspace after giving them permission to use it.

“The Saudis have given their permission for the Israelis to pass over and they will look the other way,” said a US defence source in the area. “They have already done tests to make sure their own jets aren’t scrambled and no one gets shot down. This has all been done with the agreement of the [US] State Department.”

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

Iran is called the super power of middle east for a reason, if Israel attacks, the US will be held as accountable which will create a proxy war in both Afghanistan and Iraq.

Afghanistan already has an ongoing proxy war between the US empire and Pakistan.

If Iran jumps in and helps the Afghan resistance through Pakistan, the US will collapse like the USSR.

The same thing happened before, if you remember America helped Afghan resistance through Pakistan.

History repeats itself, be patient.

I agree with what you say. But in the past, Iran has said that they will respond to an attack by focusing their response on Israel. This made sense since Iran knows the US is Israel's puppet, making a unilateral attack by the US unlikely. Iran's getting involved in Afghanistan and Iraq also is also an indirect attack on Israel since the US is fighting those wars on behalf of Israel in the first place.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

Exactly, at least one person is riding the same boat me.

The American empire and the Capital Israel.

People still think it New York, but seriously, I haven't seen New York get as much aid as Israel.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hello Littlesecret though you might find this interesting to read also.

www.gulf-daily-news.com...

Not really news but we are getting more and more reports of the pieces being placed for check mate.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Just a theory, I will now adorn my armchair general attire. But it would make sense for Israel to use both Azerbaijan and Saudi airspace to launch an attack. Perhaps with deteriorating relations with Turkey they cannot get all their equipment into The Northern region, so they are now having to use what was originally a diversion and attack via Saudi airspace too. This would prove quite a formidable pincer movement.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster

Just follow the money and do you think the saudi royals want to see the price of oil go up or down.

OK, am not saying that is the reason but it could be a reason. However I think it would be much simpler and far less risky to just do that through OPEC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join