It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here passing by saying hi just some guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hi ATS Deepest One here a pleasure to be of service to you all and thanks for accepting me. Been wondering this site for nearly 6 months now. I moved on from Unexplained-mysteries which was my previous site were i got my info from. I never started out as a deep thinker but i just knew that there was more then meets the eye to the world. My first taste was when i was listening to a rap artist immortal technique and his music just flicked a switch in my subconscious mind and that was my thirst for knowledge began.

My interests are well anything that i find interesting. say if there was a thread that said why sheep's go bhaaaaaaaa id take a look dun no why i just would.

couple pointers

Spelling= Weak
Sentence structure = built like how i would say it so some babbling on
Emotions = throw anything at me wont affect me so None
Also sometimes hard to put throats into words

One last thing i spend most of my time outdoors and know everything that's going on around me play sports commute with people on the streets and understand everyone's point of view. " kind of far fetches but can't be bothered re typing D;"

Gotta nip out would write more soz for the long read and a pleasure again

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Howdy DeepestOne!

Sounds like the Red Pill is taking effect. It doesn't get much deeper than here at ATS, but our pool has much value in sources, opinions and insight.

Enjoy and Welcome,
Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DeepestOne

Hey there DeepestOne, welcome to ATS ... I think you will enjoy the time you spend here ... plenty for you to think on.

Look forward to seeing you on the boards. Enjoy.

Woody

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Watch out for woody, if you cross them you will grow an extra toe.
OK it was not funny.. im kidding....

have fun here with all the wonderful information and perspectives

[edit on 27-6-2010 by sticky]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hey there. Im gonna make a note of that rap artist, anymore rap or r&b you'd recommend? Im just getting into that ganre. My husband had alot of random cds and the rap was the last I tried, now I love the stuff, hahaha. But I have no knowledge at all of whos who. Anyways yeah I've been lurking here for a while till there were some posts I wanted to reply to, now im spending the 20 required posts greeting other fellow newbies!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepestOne

Hello. I'm Krystine! How are you?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Thanks every 1 for a warm welcome i appreciate it.

speculativeoptimist
yep red pill it is

woodwytch
plenty of info indeed

oh man another toe just got the last 1 removed D;

eyeofthetiger
listen to immortal technique he's deep as hell also nah i can't rap ); AZ is a good rapper also and try andré 3000. i don't like jay z kanya west chris brown reanna. i class the as devil worshippers dunno why.

somethingdifferent34
hi Krystine nice to meet you im ok focused on the world cup though

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I dont like Kayne West Jay Z Chris Brown or Rhianna either. Besides the fact they truly suck in real life and in music, they definitely take the music to a bad level and there is some weird Illuminati stuff going on there. Thanks a bunch for steering me in the right direction, I bet we have the same taste! I like Andre3000 too, the love below was my favorite cd out of that set. Kewl Kewl.

top topics

join