It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous whistle blower video - "Oil spill a staged event - Being done to curb population"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I know. That thought plus the fact that there are things down there from the military as far back as the 1940s and something about some island and the military.

(sorry for the glorious and very specific details I'm providing here but these are things I read in passing of the hundreds of BP threads to date and it's getting very chaotic and hard to track things down again....we need a database more advanced that ATS to track all these tidbits of information or something.)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Let's think clearly about this...

IF you wanted to "cull the herd", wouldn't you seek more fertile and less obvious and protected sources... IE, the poor nations of Africa or Asia? It doesn't make much sense to me to use the American South for a major population curb when the ENTIRE world would take notice of it.

Think about it... we lost 3,000 citizens on 9/11 and it was the story of the decade. Christmas Day, the tsunami in Asia, at least 150,000 people lost their lives.

It was in the news for the next few months, but by summer it was by and large forgotten about by the 'modern' world.

It just doesn't make sense to me to expose your hand so early by doing this is such an area.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

This is the American government we are talking about here, they would receive no benefit from the culling of people in Africa or Asia. What the video is suggesting is that this is being done to curb the population of "undesireables" in the southern region of the US, low income residents who pay not taxes and receive government benefits, the elderly who are over represented in states like Florida, who are drawing social security and other benefits.

Basically people deemed not worthy to live. Im not saying I agree with this scenario and I am more prone to believe this is just good old fashioned corporate incompetance and not some dark plan to eliminate the residents of the gulf.

That being said, it wouldn't suprise me if it were true, and is surely worth debating.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The Gulf Coast isnt really that populated. If they wanted to lower the population, why not just kill off most of Africa and India. No one in the West would notice or care, anyway.

Americans are so self-centered, they even think the boogeyman is out to get them, when THEY are the boogeymen getting everyone else!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

This is the American government we are talking about here, they would receive no benefit from the culling of people in Africa or Asia. What the video is suggesting is that this is being done to curb the population of "undesireables" in the southern region of the US, low income residents who pay not taxes and receive government benefits, the elderly who are over represented in states like Florida, who are drawing social security and other benefits.

Basically people deemed not worthy to live.

But 'the government' makes MONEY off of those poor people collecting welfare. Welfare is a government SCAM. Without those poor people, who would fill their prisons, so they can collect even more tax dollars? The government would profit either way, i suppose, so it would be a wash.

Im not saying I agree with this scenario and I am more prone to believe this is just good old fashioned corporate incompetance and not some dark plan to eliminate the residents of the gulf.

Agreed. Maybe not even incompetence, but just not giving a ####. "Push forward with the well even though we know there are problems because we stand to make a LOT of moola". Just greed and profit. Same ol same ol. But some cant accept this basic fact, their minds NEED to believe its all controlled.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
Text of the above video

The link above will take you to the text of the referenced video as well as show you some pictures that at least I haven't seen before.

link wont work

told you so!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I wouldn't put it past them, if they destroy all the basic sea life it will travel up the food chain and things could get pretty ugly.

Here are a couple good links explaining what could happen, it could be a chain reaction type of event.

Astrobiology Link : depts.washington.edu...

Permian–Triassic extinction event Link : en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 26-6-2010 by ShadowRamesses]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Is it just me who is getting a massive echo when listening to this? Seriously adding this kind of effect immediately makes it less credible. It doesn't seem like he is using it to disguise his voice.

Watching the video now but i just wanted to make this comment as it's hard to get through a video with sound like this.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Basically people deemed not worthy to live. Im not saying I agree with this scenario and I am more prone to believe this is just good old fashioned corporate incompetance and not some dark plan to eliminate the residents of the gulf.

That being said, it wouldn't suprise me if it were true, and is surely worth debating.

Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisianna have the highest rates of poverty in the country. Not so much along the coast, but further inland. If this video has any truth to it, I would say it is more of a land grab than a culling of the herd.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
The vid in the thread about the woman from louisiana also mentioned that "everyone" was "in".

There are 6 ("Houses"? organizations? individuals?) from the North (North =place of darkness) that meet at the sacrificial altar (brazier; brasen = TOAST).

I am reading that these six are the ones who plot the course of who and what will be sacrificed to achieve their means.

And where is the sacrificial altar and its priests located?

The scriptures tell you it's located....UNDER THE COMPASS.

There is another illusion involved. Though a compass may be used to portray "architecture" this is a deflection of it's real meaning. It is actually the compass of NAVIGATION because these priests of darkness are PIRATES.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Alethea]

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuiltyByDesign
It doesn't make much sense to me to use the American South for a major population curb ...

First, ask ones self why they might want to curb the population down? Likely answer: To reduce the consumption of Earths "limited" dwindling resources.

Next, ask ourselves which 20% of the worlds population uses 80% of the worlds "limited" dwindling resources? Likely answer: US .. to begin with.

Now, what good would it be to get rid of those that apparently don't need cars, oil and gas, iPads, SUVs, million dollar homes in the burbs, home entertainment systems, popcorn poppers, riding lawn mowers, snow blowers, pension funds, social security, etc. etc. etc.?

Yes, be afraid .. be very very afraid.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It's an interesint idea, I'll give you that, but it makes me think that it isn't likely.

It would be like poisoning a whole party to get at one specific person!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join