It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cooper Destroyed by Don Ecker

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay
Maligning the dead is a cowardly act...

No it's not.

Anyhow, I doubt you follow your own ideals.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

You are right about that one.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

So does this mean that the mystery babylon series is all BS also?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

You tell me.

Does it? Does it mean that?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
If one doesn't get stuck on the belief in aliens and ACTUALLY researches everything, one comes to the conclusion that Bill Cooper spoke mainly the truth. It's what killed his belief in UFOs.

People who have put "faith" in aliens visiting our planet have been purposely misled. There are many false prophets in our days - ones you see and listen to everyday - so it is always wise to research both sides of every argument, on all of the theories, then listen to yourself.

Let's see, MSM do not inform us about the very important news items, yet they WANT you to believe in aliens visiting this planet. They WANT you to believe in the possibility of an alien invasion. The MSM and very well placed "leaks" WANT you to believe in aliens visiting this planet sooooo badly - but have you stopped and thought why?

Bill Cooper did, and that's why he admitted that he had been duped all along.

Character assassination, such as in the OPs post, is the most common form of disinformation. If anything, it alone should wake up more people reading this thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Character assassination, such as in the OPs post, is the most common form of disinformation.

That is quite the accusation. You really care about how you sound too.

Anyhow Bill Cooper clearly didn't care about his character, hence the drunken threats, lies and nastiness.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

You made my point again.
A drinking problem doesn't equate to lying.
Why do you want to believe in aliens visiting Earth? Why do you want to discredit someone who actually admitted that he was suckered into this false belief as well? Why is it so hard to comprehend that a group of people, spending trillions and trillions of our money wouldn't have been using this money to create this big illusion? As Bill Cooper realised, he fell for it hook, line and sinker - only to realise, like millions of other people - that they fell for it too.
Once anyone gets to that point in their research, it becomes obvious.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

A drinking problem doesn't equate to lying.

Did you say that it does?

I don't know where you are getting this from. It seems you might be building strawmen because you think it helps you make your points. Or something.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Your own comments prove my point;

"In his day, he was known for being a liar, a drunk and a downright nasty individual

But lately there has been this modern patriot myth about Cooper starting to develop. People are acting like he was some kind of a hero, or that he did less harm than good and wasn't a drunken ass. 

and talking about him like he wasn't a lying drunk with and anger problem and penchant for lying.

plays several hilarious/sad clips of the drunken/enraged/lying bill cooper doing what he did best: being drunk, lying and raging"

Now, if you are going to make the above statements in your own thread, on a discussion board on ATS, trying to convince people that Bill Cooper was wrong - my questions remain for you: Why do you want people to so badly believe that aliens are visiting Earth? Why are you using common disinfo type remarks to discredit someone?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Why do you want people to so badly believe that aliens are visiting Earth?

I don't believe in Aliens.

If you'd been here a bit longer, you might know who believes what and then you would not make the mistake you just made.

That's cool though. Welcome to ATS.

P.S. You won't score any points with anyone by accusing the members of being disinfo. Lying is also against the T & C, so keep that in mind before you unleash your next bold accusation.

edit on 12-7-2011 by Exuberant1 because: speeling

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Update:

I'm just updating the thread with the latest links to the mp3s where Don Ecker destroys that scumbag drunk and known liar: the man named Bill Cooper.

Here is a link to the expose on which this thread is based. It has everything from drunken phone calls to crazy madness:

www.dqrm.com...

And here is a link to another show that Don Ecker did about Bill Cooper. I think you folks will like this one too:

www.dqrm.com...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I made an account to throw my 2 cents in here. I was a huge UFO addict back in the 90's and would get my hands on any information regarding observations and revelations of conspiracies. This led me onto Bill Cooper of course. And what struck me at first was that unlike most UFO believers he was SEEKING the truth and did not claim to KNOW it, unlike Bob Lazar and other people out there who even dare to claim they speak for the Aliens and have telepathic connections to them.

After following him for a few years, the day came when I read Bill Coopers own realization: That it all was a hoax.
www.hourofthetime.com...

For many years I sincerely believed that an extraterrestrial threat existed and that it was the most important driving force behind world events. I was wrong and for that I most deeply and humbly apologize

This made the biggest impact on me. And ultimately this is what I believe led to his death: He realized a great truth, and was gonna expose a great lie. This is why JFK died too I believe, since he was looking into the UFO phenomena and would have discovered the same hoax that Cooper discovered among a lot of other shadowy things...

I wanted to believe. But the truth set me free.

edit on 21-5-2014 by Jungian because: spelling, newb, first timer

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: frozenspark I concur, ^_^

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Exuberant1

Late post to a thread left on the scrap heap but ive had some free time to read through your thread and the comments you make. I agree that Bill Cooper may have been a "drunk", but I don't think its right to throw the baby out with the dirty water. It appears you have a grudge against this man and almost comes across as jealousy. I know your response will be why would you be jealous of this man. Either way that's the way it comes across from a new reader.

Furthermore from a point of a new reader you provide nothing more than a character assassination of this man. He may have had his faults but looking at the info he was offering it looks very accurate. When I look to listen to someone in this field I find it a nice start to begin with the person who is ridiculed and an effort is made to discredit. Just like you have done here.

I hope you satisfied your itch to try destroy a figure many look up to. If he even opened the eyes of one person to the hell we are living in then he has done a lot more than most. Fair play to him and I hope he is at peace away from the turmoil living amongst critics like yourself.

Shame on you

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I was deep into the ufo field back in the late 80s to late 90s
When the field peaked & basically died.
Bill cooper was 1of a number of people trying to find the truth
But i just didnt really latch on to his stuff.
My fellow ufo nut committed suicide in april 2k so after that
I pretty much gave up on the whole akien thing like most people
edit on 8-3-2015 by blackz28 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2015 by blackz28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
UFOlogists are just angry at Bill Cooper because he turned against the new religion of extraterrestrials.

He retracted all of his beliefs about the extraterrestrial threat, and blamed it all on a disinfo campaign to make people believe. Believe in an artificially created alien threat to help usher in the NWO. You think Ronald Reagan would just spout off nonsense at a UN assembly?

Bill Clinton said Cooper was the most dangerous man in talk radio... same thing they are now saying about Assange over at Wikileaks. Why waste time and concern on a liar? It doesn't add up.

Spot on sir. Spot on.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
LOL john lennon was an alcoholic and a woman beater and he wanted to change the world and very nearly did so had the illuminati not of killed him
bill cooper was an alcoholic and a woman beater and he told everyone the twin towers were going to be brought down
how many of us are saints that do no bad? stop throwing stones

how can you get from prophet who exposed the twin towers job to complete liar have a read of his book, anyone who doesn't understand what an amazing job of exposing the scum needs to read the first 100 or so pages it drifted off for me a little bit but the first pages were extremely informative especially the borrowed section about how the scum brainwash the parents to put their children into the military

ephraiyim.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I don't think Cooper was ever of much substance anyway. For example, his work on astrotheology is so full of historical misconception and inaccuracies that it's basically not even worth listening to.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of a book about Marlon Brando that came out after his death. The writer said, Brando was a collector of stool samples and every visitor had to give him such a sample.

Remarkable absurd flowers of hate, post mortem... Probably because Brando hated the system and made this also public, eg. when he refused to take an oscar (r,tm).

Anyway, to call Cooper a "fat drunk" is interesting. What has his weight to do with it?

Based on and inspired by his book Behold a pale horse (along others), german writer Jan Udo Holey published "Geheimgesellschaften der 20. Jahrhunderts" (Secret societies of the 20st century), which shortly after was forbidden by the authorities of germany, switzerland and maybe other states. This led to a growing interest in esotheric circles and the book was copied and traded illegally more than any other book about similar topics.

Cooper clearly inspired a whole movement, also in europe.

I am not gonna waste my time in trying to convince those who obviously hate him. But I think it's rather strange that they spend so much time in trying to convince us. Nobody would do that, unless it's his job. All I'm saying is "Tax money" ^^.

I read the army alone has 27'000 professional "web users" to shape and channelize the public opinion in forums, blogs and such.

I may be wrong about this guy here, but basicly that's how it is.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It is easy to defame someone when they are dead as they cannot defend themselves. I assume the video was not made when Cooper was alive but after he died. Many people suffer depression and drug abuse when they are on the outside of society. Right or wrong character assassination of dead person it like beating up a child. They simply cannot fight back. Your idol is a low life even if he is right. Accuse the living at least they can answer the accusations. I think you are a CIA plant trying to discredit Bill Cooper's work. If not, just another lowlife riding on another low life's back. In Australia you would be known as a dingo. Appalling conduct for an ATS thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join