It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Israel seizes oxygen machines donated to PA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Report: Israel seizes oxygen machines donated to PA

www.haaretz.com

Seven machines donated by Norwegian agency confiscated en route to PA over chance they could be used for purposes other than medical treatment, Ma'an reports.

By Haaretz Service

Israel confiscated seven oxygen machines en route to hospitals in the West Bank and Gaza based on the claim that there was a chance the generators would not be used for medical purposes, Palestinian news agency Ma'an reported Saturday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[[Edited, with respect, to fit title. - MM / reedited to restore "PA" to title]]

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Maxmars]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Great!! life saving precious oxygen is being also refused in Gaza for medicinal purpose by Israel. Someone needs to ask Israel what will happen to the patients which needs oxygen? Oxygen is usually supplied in life threatening situations and any delay in such important items can result in loss of lives. The US/UK is standing mute in the issue as usual.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by YJLTG

Fair go mate....

Them damn Hamas guys may use that compressed oxygen in their home made missiles !!!!!

Where they are of more use in Israel to keep prisoners (transplant patients) alive long enough to remove as many fresh organs as possible...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by YJLTG

YJLTG.....

I'm not quite understanding this story.....

What exactly has been seized......oxygen tanks, external pumps, electrical generators?

Do you know?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
What a load of crap again.

A scalpel is used a lot in surgery, it makes an excellent weapon too.

Let's ban all scalpels?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I think Israel is complaining about the attached generators although they will keep the whole machine...

But its pretty hard to keep equipment going with Israel cutting the power all the time...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I think Israel is complaining about the attached generators although they will keep the whole machine...

But its pretty hard to keep equipment going with Israel cutting the power all the time...

Virgom129.....

Well.....

If Israel deprives patients of medical oxygen, they should be shot.

If Hamas steals the generators from the hospitals, they should be shot.

What a damned mess it all is. :shk:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Where are the human rights groups ?

Why no sanctions from the UN

Do the zionists have everyone on the pay roll.

Iserail you are a joke and the world knows it.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Once again isreal shows its contempt for human life.. But guess it saves them from having to bomb the hospitals before going in to steal..

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by YJLTG

AM I missing something here? What can these generators be used for outside of there intended purpose? Now if they meant the Oxygen cannisters themselves, well we all know they are good for blowing up troublesome sharks that plague small island communities.

Once again the Israel Administration manages to commit both crimes against humanity and common sense simultaneously.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
Where are the human rights groups ?

Why no sanctions from the UN

Do the zionists have everyone on the pay roll.

Iserail you are a joke and the world knows it.

Oh you mean those idiotic human rights groups? claming that they are fighting for the human rights those groups that only cried foul in kosovo and cheerd on for the ulternationlist albanians whom killed raped serbian childern and women durning the middle of the night and yet they did nothing but were on ulternationlist side sicking!?

Human Rights do not co exist my freind its only use is for political befents of others.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
yes israel is a joke

they probably own the US

its just not possible that they let them do these stunts

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Oxygen tanks explode. Tape on some nails and you have a grenade.

You people know nothing of guerrilla tactics. I used to make plastic versions of this with paintballs in fake war.

I fail to see how regulations automatically means they are killing people.

What was done here is no different than the government regulating something here. Funny so many support it here, but anyone else does it, no.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Oxygen tanks explode. Tape on some nails and you have a grenade.

I love the way you have jumped to the defence of Israel, Unfortunately though you have made yourself look silly.

These, from the description and pics are a machine that takes oxygen from the air and supplies it to patients.......Nothing what so ever to do with Cylinders that can be used to make bombs.

Shame on Israel and Shame on you for defending them.

My late father had such a machine in his house to help him cope with his emphysema.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by ken10]

[edit on 26-6-2010 by ken10]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Oxygen explodes. It does not need to be in a container.

Also, as far as I care, there is no innocent man woman or child in the entire area. Both nations are a democracy. Both nations have voted. Both nations voted for war hawks.

Both got exactly what they voted for.

I love democracy.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by ken10

HAHAHA that made my day!

Breaking News! Israel bans air from Gaza! No breathing allowed, the oxygen could be used by brains that could possibly attack Israel.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by ken10

So do my farts and they are more deadly.

Why do you defend the killing of babies by the zionists and do you agree with the chocklate ban for kids.

I know some religious nuts that have nukes they should not have but before you call the CIA let me tell you where they are. they are in iserail so lets gets things in to perspective about what is possible with air cylinders that may only hold 100psi of air.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Totally uncalled for by Israel .

Really all they are doing is hurting a sick or dieing person .

O2 generators I guess if you had enough time and will you could use a medical one to eventually fill tanks and then pressurize them for use in a torch or a rocket . Just like if you took a few bottles of Clorox you could if lucky and careful with enough time make some C4.

If any thing Clorox I would see being not allowed . Any one know if it is let in ?

Some clarification here on oxygen . It DOES NOT EXPLODE . It is a oxidizer . Any fire or combustion or explosion is enhanced in the presence of a high o2 levels .

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Air burns. it does not explode. Because it's not 100% oxygen.

FYI, if the air was 100% oxygen, you'd die.

reply to post by LieBuster

Killing babies? welcome to war. War sucks. Hezbollah did the same,. Does not make them right. Does not make anyone there right. One side chose barbarianism, and now all sides have, Congratulations. You got what you voted for.

Why should I feel compassion for two groups of people who desire war? Why should I see innocent faces on civilians that hate each other? To pick a side is to chose a different form of hatred. I have no compassion nor mercy for those filled with hate and pray for death. As far as I can see, they got the answers to their prayers. They got what they voted for. They got Death and destruction. Let them enjoy the world they created for themselves.

Israel and Palestine chose war. They got it.

Not my mess to clean up.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Gorman91]

join