It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thailand Prepares For Earthquakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
There has been a number of articles lately regarding foreknowledge of natural disasters here in Thailand.

Earthquake Warnings For Thailand

Last week there was warnings about massive quakes and tsunamis on the west coast, and now Thaiiand prepares hundreds of villages for quakes.

Note-signifigant earthquakes are not common here.

Why has there been an increase in these warnings?

The idea that foreknowledge of some disasters is possible, although we assume there is a conspiracy in the west to keep this information suppressed.

Assuming earth cataclysms foretold do hold some credibility, we ask who in Thailand is letting the cat out of the bag?

There is a lot of superstition and soothsayers (disguised as buddhist monks with their own unique blend of thai and chinese buddhism and hindu roots. There is also a huge population of extremely wealthy elitist families who may be connected with people in the know. Although this warning and previous warnings lately have come from the ministries.

Just putting it out there. Someone seems to either know something OR is fear mongering.

The 2012 enigma is not big here amongst thais, although foretold doom and gloom prophecy is a common aspect of life.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/6/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
might it have anything to do with the full moon/eclipse thing thats supposed to happen tonight? (when i say tonight, i'm in australia and it's about 330pm, we are supposed to be able to view it best at around 8pm)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What's the eclipse tonight?

Knowledge that earthquakes occur on full moons is not acknowledged officially is it?

There was this warning last week, or rumours of a tsunami warning from The Meteorogical Dept. Unfortunately there is no english versions of these sites, so it is very difficult to translate them.

Thai Meteorogical Dept. Denies Rumours of Massive Quake

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The Lunar Eclipse (Full Moon) of 26 June 2010 is conjunct Pluto very closely by just 41 minutes. Astrologers have been very interested in this for a while because it is a trigger for the big T-square with Saturn opposite Uranus, both square Pluto. Major upheavels have been predicted including social and political unrest, more economic collapses, and more catastrophic earthquakes and volcanic activity. The chart for this Lunar Eclipse shows a powerful Grand Cross configuration which can be a sign of suffering but also of giving service to those in need.
funkastrology.co.uk...

It probably doesn't have anything to do with this,but be ready for anything!

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Temples here have monks who specalise in astrology, although I am unsure what kind of information they use. (I have been trying to understand this aspect of thai buddhism for years).

Although I don't see thais having a great gift over the centuries for studying th e stars, ancient sanskrit texts are based on hinduism, and hindu texts.......

Perhaps a credible monk and his predictions has infiltrated the ranks of these Depts. This is actually possible.

I can not find any links in english that elude to the use of modern scientific data to predict these forth coming events.

Although as a westerner with knowledge of the bizarre nature of out existance, I am open to non scientific theories and astrological predictions based on eastern wisdom.

new topics

top topics

join