It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Beings & Inter-Dimensional Beings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think when we are dealing with beings outside of our current reality, we do not really have an accurate psychological "model" to depict thier appearance. The only model we have is our DNA, and how our common DNA creates the image of our physical forms. Therefore, when we look at "aliens" we are seeing projections of thier "being" as perceived through the model of our own DNA. That is why they look so similar. Similarly, when they look at us, they might be seeing something different. My guess is that life and the structure of life is common throughout our universe, and thus we are all related in some way. I would guess that the aliens that we can see must be from our dimension. There might be many levels to our dimension, at they might be at a kind of "in-between" zone, where they use technology to be at a kind of half-way zone between physical reality and higher realities. The beings that genuinley belong to higher planes would be what we generally class as interdimensional beings. I think that "ghosts" and "spirits" could be "lower plane" beings, or "bioplasmic" as they have a subtle physical essence. This is what most of us become when we die, at those levels the world is a kind of physical and mental reflection, like a dream world or alice in wonderland kind of thing. At the interdimensional level, it is probably much more structured and geometric. The level of total blankness or darkness represents pure imagination, the place of the "second death" and the place that God resides.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I realize this was a very old post but I just wanted to clear something up for anyone who might come upon this. What is being talked about here isn’t semantics at all. You are discussing are completely different beings. An extra terrestrial being is a physical being from our 4th dimension who travels with a physical craft using methods of travel that allows them to travel at or faster than the speed of light like the alcubierre drive. An inter dimensional being would be a being that exist in one of the 7 higher dimensions from ours and is able to travel between them. An extra dimensional being would be something that we would call supernatural like an angel or demon or god. It’s a being that exists without space and time. a reply to: Wandering Scribe

<< 1   >>

join