It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for a Revolution.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by orangeprojectiles

The internet is cables and satellites. Cables can be cut and the government has shown they can shoot down satellites. Who said the kill switch is an actually switch that turns something on or off? It could be a chain reaction.

Wifi. The technology exists for the consumer to make their own radio transmitter, receivers, and encrypt the digital information right now.

Then why revolt?

Where's the 'If' statement?

edit:

If you believe you should do what you say, why don't you actually start a revoltion.

Who said anything about start. We are continuing it. I refer you to any number of my threads for more details on the how, what, and why.

Plus, whenever talk of revolution happens, violence is assumed.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by DINSTAAR]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Ghandi and one of his disciples, Martin Luther King Jr. had the right idea, non-violent civil disobedience.

If we truly care about this country, we should be willing to get our skulls cracked to prove it.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

There is nothing more dangerous to a system of violence than peace.

I couldn't possibly disagree more. Governments use violence to accomplish their goals why? Because its effective. They have people so brainwashed to be nonviolent, meanwhile they wage endless wars.

Nonviolent protests accomplish nothing, the politicians and TPTB continue to ignore you and will do so until the end of time. This is why they push non violence, because as long as you buy into that line of bull# you are no threat to them.

Read my signature! It's how Ghandi was able to free his country and his people! Mass civil disobedience!

Advocates of nonviolence they frequently say that nonviolence works and the principle examples they use of that are ghandi in india and martin luther king in the US. The problem with that is this constitutes a great historical white washing, that in fact the resistance in india was incredibly diverse and ghandi was a very important figure within that resistance, but the resistance was by no means pacifist in its entirety. There were a number of armed guerrilla groups, a number of militant struggles, very important riots and other strong clashes which were a part of the struggle for indian independence. So on the one hand ghandi basically got negotiating power from the fact that there were other elements in the struggle which were even more threatening to british dominance. So the british specifically chose to dialogue with ghandi because he was perhaps for them the least threatening of the important elements of resistance, and if those other elements had no existed they simply could have ignored ghandi.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by djzombie]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse

There should only be two rules to life, first do what you say you will do, and second, do not harm another.

Now what kind of revolution can we have without killing the oppressors, those that have taken our freedom.

Who exactly are those people?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Radio waves can be stopped. Ever wonder why in some places the radio or phone doesn't work as well as in other places? Wifi can be blocked. Nothing can last forever no matter how good it is.

I'm all for revolutionaries, as long as it's for the greater good of the people. Revolts can't happen over the internet. The internet is never as safe as you believe.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot."

Mark Twain

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I don't see another American Revolution coming. No, what I see is Civil War. Just how it will play out is anyone's guess at this time.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Mark Twain was an excellent writer. If everyone is right about this turmoil showing the end, why not stop it. Get off here and do something.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Patriot
I don't see another American Revolution coming. No, what I see is Civil War. Just how it will play out is anyone's guess at this time.

That's also what I see but it won't be a Civil War for long. I will quickly turn into a Race war with old white racist men in control, against people of color. Especially now that Hispanics have become the new Jews. See scapegoats....

That's how it will play out!

[edit on 25-6-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Thanks for your reply, I too fear that it will be a race war. Because most people are too damned stupid to realize the true cause of our affliction. Our Government, is bought and paid for by big business, big banks, and the military industrial complex.

Neighbors will fight one another for resources, while the necessary resouces are being with held by our enemies.

I can rant all I want, but not enough people will know the truth, when the SHTF.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If you think nonviolence will accomplish anything please scroll up and read my post above.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If the powers that be put us all in lead cages, then they can stop the internet..... until we find a new way to connect.

I am not saying it will be an internet revolution. I am saying that the internet is one of our greatest assets, and will continue to be. They no longer control the flow of information.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Someone's been watching too much Glenn Beck

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by getreadyalready

This nation is doomed because too many people value "creature comforts" above truth, integrity, and freedom.

I don't see any real men in America today.

Real men risked their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor to create this country, and it has been incrementally stolen from us, by the same powers that existed back then.

And most people, just say, "oh well", I can still ride my motorbike or whatever.

Real men are few and far between.

www.examiner.com... -of-men-were-they

I commend you for this powerful stance. You speak with an unbridled courage that is rare these days.

I think even among people such as yourself it is lack of unity that prevents this from happening.

Think of the book animal farm. Then you have so much potential for corruption.

I believe you wont see a revolution till people can't make ends meet at all, and I mean the majority of us.

Basically though, as long as there is money we will all be slaves!

Keep those nuts though you may need them.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

With the world crumbling around us, at an ever increasing pace, I find myself wondering who will stand up and fight for what is right?

Will the thieves that rule our government win?

Or will they be cast aside, like the garbage that they are.

Are there any real men left out there, or are we a nation of fools?

you speak of revolution and call for real men left out there to who will stand up and fight?

revolution = America's founding fathers...

"America is not a nation of men. It is a nation of laws"

- General/President George Washington

i am not a man, but an accumilation of laws.
i serve the super-ego, and i share 99.7+% of the same DNA as those clones around me.

some come in peace, and some come in pieces,
ET

Civilization = Revolution to Revolution to control Evolution

you have been assimulated. Geez,us? or jesus.

ABBA TAB day, coming soon to planet near you.
A=1, B=2, B=2, A=1, T=20, A=1, B=2

do the math...

abba tab = 12 21 2012, aka december 21st, 2012

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Just how do you know this very website isn't controlled by tptb. How do you know I am not tptb? Or the poster? Or anyone you meet anyway. You can never be sure of anything, not even the internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join