It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you all do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Greetings, I've been a visitor for awhile now, but I just got around to joining. I'm intrigued by the many topics here and look forward to contributing in an intellectual fashion( No, I don't think I can talk to aliens). That will be all for now.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Welcome aboard ATLien!

Tis a cool hood here at ATS! Look forward to your input!

Peace

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Greetings to you too.

You sound military...are you?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Velcome to ze ATS, glad to see you've joined us here.

So you're not an alien? Dang.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Hello there.

and look forward to contributing in an intellectual fashion

Go to hear. But keep this in mind - you may find yourself having to Dumb-it-down at times to get a point across.

ATS is just like any other social medium - you can't hide from the asinine, and your input may fall on deaf ears at times, but occasionally it all comes together and makes it worth the time and effort.

Not too mention, the members here are a cut above.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS ATLien hope you enjoy time on the forums and see you around also what type of music do you like just asking?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ello there good sir! Hope you enjoy your time here, and I will see you knocking about the place!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thank you all for the hospitality. No I'm not military, but I've completely many a boot camp outside the realm of National Security. @Facelift, Understandable, thanks for the heads up..and Music, I listen to EVERY genre, rock,country,rap,jazz,blues,r&b..anything, even gospel and I'm not even religious. I like to purity of it, with true gospel, you can hear and feel the "Faith", almost to the point of envy, but ignorance is bliss as they say.

top topics

join