It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Questioning -5-'s claim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'VE DELETED THIS POST BECAUSE EVERYTHING I POSTED IN IT IS WRONG. MY SINCEREST (spelling?) APPOLOGIES TO EVERYONE, HOPE I DIDN"T MISLEAD ANYONE TOO BADLY!!!

Five really did steal the rings, and this is really just a game. Read my new thread with my theory as to why here.

[edit on 14-6-2004 by Greyhaven]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Ok, erm, the person with the ring isn't coming forward, but you are right, when he/she does I'm sure we will get pictures and information. The rings do look very similar to that shown on fidtherings.com, unless I'm mistaken, so they are definatley game rings/replicas of the game rings. So if they aren't Sumarian, then it is Simon who has messed up
. But feel free to prove me wrong...

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
WOW! that pic does kinda give me the slightest feeling that he has them...although i know its easily possible to get replicas somewhere therer prob a common ring...or maybe he does have them...who knows

[edit on 13-6-2004 by DarkDragon]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Those are indeed three of the rings.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THE PERSON WHO WON THE RING WHO IS A MEMBER HERE DOES NOT REVEAL THE WORD IN HIS RING!

A mistake like that is all that Cromeline Hendoraki and his leaders need to nullify everything you're doing here.

expect progress soon

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
EXACTLY wat we need is that person to contact simon privately...I WANT ONE OF THOSE RINGS AHHHHH. especially the blue/black one.

[edit on 13-6-2004 by DarkDragon]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well holy crap Batman! Read the thread "New announcement on findtherings.com". He really does have them...

I'll be damned......

We should stage a mob to raid his appartment. (kidding).

[edit on 14-6-2004 by Greyhaven]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
it's just another tack in the game...maybe because we stuffed up solving the clues thus far Simon had to try another tack...

point being though, the pace is a tad too slow...it's hardly like w are all rushing around with theories, following up leads etc...we are just floundering

I think we all have missed a major point / clue so Simon has had to re think how the game will proceed

we need to work better as a team me thinks

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This is the ring on the "Find The Rings" web-site. They look the same.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
yep, it's part of the game

we are obviously supposed to analyse the hammurabi site and get our pointers from there in the absence of anything else

I sorta take it too that Simon is re-acting to how we play the game, ie our methods determine what will happen nect, not the other way around

new topics

top topics

join