It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AWOL Afghans Found ... on Facebook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

AWOL Afghans Found ... on Facebook

www.foxnews.com

At least 11 of the 17 Afghan men who went AWOL from an Air Force base in Texas and are considered deserters by their nation's military have turned up in the exact place you'd expect to find them in the year 2010.

They're on Facebook.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I read a thread about this story on ATS a last week i think so thought you’d might find it interesting to know that some of them have been found, and where they have been found. Yes its grate that they have found them, I am just worried about how they done it. FACEBOOK. I am not a fan of all this NWO stuff but if they wanted to keep tabs on us then the best way to do it would surely be watching what we’re doing on the internet, and most importantly on Facebook.

I am starting to wonder if Facebook has been connected to the Echelon system or some other intelligence agency what do you think?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I am starting to wonder if Facebook has been connected to the Echelon system or some other intelligence agency what do you think?

One of the companies that gave money to Facebook's founder when it began was a venture capital firm connected to the CIA.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

That's very interesting , do you happen to remember the name of the firm , or possibly have a link ?

Cute new avvy ya got there .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I also have heard of facebook/CIA connections, you've all probably seen this you tube video, but I'll bang up a link for the few that have missed it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I have to say i haven’t heard about the Facebook CIA suggestions but i have has suspicions’ myself. Just now I am watching footie but i intend to look further into this after. Might even make a thread out of it depending on what i find. Thanks for posting!

join