It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I read...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If you have ever read Marvel comics, or have play Marvel Vs. Capcom games you know who War Machine is. I read an article somewhere that the government is actually building suits like War Machines. Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
i never heard of it,but why not this thing in making by the huge company there is a proof before a lot of thing been done in secret since the ROKET PACK by the NAZI
but i have seen one filmed where itS say a real story.this story happen somewhere in texas one lady been rape
but it seem she cant seen nothing in front of her or who is raping her and sometimes this assault happen in front of her kids.her husband believe to be working some goverment secret project since then never came back and this lady had a meeting with some professor and some expertise to handle her problem,so they try one planning to trap this unseen thing this prof and his
team use a liquid nitro in intent to trap this thing and that job seem success when they look at the crystalline of nitro the thing what they saw is same as war machine but not in invisible mode at that moment since then i do believe that the INVISIBLE PROJECT or
like what u have said the WAR MACHINE DO exist cos
it is very similiar to WAR MACHINE but in INVISIBLE MODE and the final conclusion is the profesor and his team believe that man which escape after being
crystalline is actually were her husband maybe escape from the secret lab that all i know.this film stunned me
for a long time and until now i being thinking some of the usa company really going nuts

nearly forget when this lady being assault there is bruish like a burn stripe on her thight(black colour) it seem some heat from unknown source

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Heres a pic of the suit i am talking about...

heres what the site had to say about it...

An armored exoskeletal battlesuit designed for military application, complete with rocket launchers, flamethrowers, autocannons, on-board radar, Artificial Intelligence, IR vision and more.

[Edited on 15-3-2003 by Tetsuo-51]

join