It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Picks Critic of Local Immigration Enforcement for Key Role at ICE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

The Obama administration has tapped an outspoken critic of immigration enforcement on the local level to oversee and promote partnerships between federal and local officials.

Harold Hurtt, a former police chief in Houston and Phoenix, has been hired as the director for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's Office of State and Local Coordination. Starting July 6, Hurtt will supervise outreach and communication between ICE, local law enforcement agencies, tribal leaders and representatives from non-governmental organizations.

Source

This president is not fan of a secure America. I can see he is setting his cards up for an immigration reform that is going to wipe America out. I guarantee every illegal will get a free pass to stay, on their 'path to citizenship,' no secure border, and benefits all around.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Wolf321]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This is pure craziness, though not surprising. I started a thread a while back about Obama refocusing ICE from immigration enforcement to criminal investigations, titled "Obama Refocuses ICE from Illegals". This is all just part of the plan to dismantle any effort at keeping our country sovereign. What a sham!

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This guy is bad news. Read more about him here

I like the fact in 2006 he testified before Congress stating police should not be arresting illegal aliens. And a big fan of sanctuary cities.

Boy, he'll help close the border for sure. Can we please take back the two chambers this fall and start impeachment proceedings? I dont know if I can take anymore of these appointments.

join