It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divide and Conquer - The Business of Hate & Racism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Racism is just another form of divide and conquer. Racism to us is personal, but to the elite it is a tool of manipulation. Even touching on this subject in any way will cause people to lose their minds and go on the attack without even thinking about what is being said.

We are in some very bad times with the economy, war and politics and things don't look very promising at the moment. People don't know how to focus their anger towards a solution; they just attack the first thing they see.

The elite go unnoticed with their plans while we fight among ourselves over trivial things such as left vs right, gay or straight, muslims vs christians and atheism vs religion.

Divide and Conquer is their game.

Stop Fighting and Start Thinking

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Precisely why the PTB haven't pulled their trump card yet is easy to understand. Using false flag incidents and by manipulating the media, I don;t believe it would all that difficult to incite a race war in the US.
If the people of the US get desperate enough it is entirely possible that this could be done. Many people when pushed down low enough will attack anyone within reach.
I'm seeing a great deal of rage about illegal immigration and Obama's policies which seem very stilted and unfair to most middle class people.
Racism is an ultimate tool of control and our anti-muslim/arabic training over the last 30 years has truly worked. About half the people I talk to are more than happy to be at war and killing those "Goddamn A-Rabs". The public support for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are racially motivated even more than they are religiously motivated.
That's a lot of negative energy. Let's hope they don't try to use that to turn us against our fellow countrymen.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I'm seeing a great deal of rage about illegal immigration and Obama's policies which seem very stilted and unfair to most middle class people.

yes isnt it amazing that even on a forum such as ATS people are falling for the immigration issue and have such hatred towards the illegals that borderlines and often crosses into racism.

being a conspiracy forum, i often wonder why people have not asked the question why the government is not doing much in regards to illegals, and the simple answer is they want to distract us from the real problems by fighting among ourselves.

Wake Up!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
what counts is a new creation.-Gal6.15

Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all-Col3.11

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!-2Cor5.17

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.-Col1.15

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.-1Cor15.45

In other words, it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.
-Rom9.8

At that time the son born in the ordinary way persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now.-Gal4.29

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pan7her

I agree they do that alot, give us a bone to fight over, but as far as the border thing goes I really believe they want the U.S. and Mexico to be one. I think it's part of the plan for a one world government and combining countries to make one big ZONE is in the making. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. All we hear about is 'GLOBALIZATION'. They want to put us all on the same page with one currency. We'll see soon enough. I hope aliens come and destroy all the evil foks in the universe.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrispyB
reply to post by Pan7her

I think it's part of the plan for a one world government and combining countries to make one big ZONE is in the making.

is that such a bad thing?
I am in Europe, and i think its fantastic that i can just up and leave to travel to another country without borders passports or anything like that.

i recently traveled from Norway to Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Italy and back again. I have to say that it was awesome being able to travel by car the entire way without a single border.

I also felt that all the countries were very accepting of the different cultures, which was not so 15 years ago before the borders were opened with the shengen agreement.

that said, i do hear a lot of issues regarding the Euro currency and the divide between richer and poorer countries, especially in Italy where things were a lot more expensive than when they had the Lira.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pan7her

I can't possibly explaint to you how the NWO works if you don't know but I guarantee you this, with such zones and money, you most likely will not be traveling to enjoy it. Everyone will be corporate slaves (literally) and travel will most likely be very restricted, if allowed at all. Your gum drop trees will come crashing down into your chocolate river!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The elites don't need to create these issues for people to bicker over. People have fought amongst themselves for thousands of years due to ignorance. All they need to do is play on it. Don't blame them for issues that the masses have control over. The masses and their ignorance cause these issues, not the elite. All they do is play on the ignorance and stupidity that is already there. You can't blame things like racism or any other issue on them.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Illuminatus!]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sianara

Is the game, 'devide and conquer', kinda like the game of sex? Ater it is over do they just roll over and light up a smoke?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

Actually, it's more like a chess game. There's a lot of strategy involved, planning, etc.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Illuminatus!]

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Exactly. That's the reason why they pull the race wand out.

When ever European Americans start to catch on to the nwo control grid they throw out "white people are terrorists" propaganda to get them defensive. They react and attack the convenient patsy target (minorities) and then the patsy target gets defensive and attacks back.Ping pong. Its too easy.

That is why Mexican nationals are being let into America illegally(by corporate). They know it would make you mad.
Mad at the patsy(minorities). Not them. Just as they scripted you would.
Corporate gets away scott free a usual. Racists go on attacking the convenient patsy and corporate keep profiting.

Go ahead hate the patsy all you want. Corporate is still going to leech you for all your worth. How is your taxes to a offshore banking cartel going?
Offshore banks win again and you lose.

Problem
Reaction
Solution.
edit on 16-3-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join