It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ken o'keefe part of scripted israeli events?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I was perusing another conspiracy site today. Checking up on what else was going on in the world. They had a story highlighting ken o'keefe, the former marine aboard the mavi marmara. This was the turkish ship which was boarded during the attempted running of the gaza blockade. The ship which was fired upon and had 9 deaths was the final body count, I believe. We all remember the threads about the heroic actions or terroristic actions, depending on which side of the argument you are on. Well while reading the story I came across something that caught my attention. From the article:

"In 2007 I joined the Free Gaza Movement with its plan to challenge the blockade of Gaza by travelling to Gaza by sea. From the moment I heard of the plan I knew it could succeed and ultimately I served as a captain on the first attempt. The Israeli government said throughout our preparation that we were no better than pirates and they would treat us as such. They made clear we would not reach Gaza. And still I knew we could succeed. And we did. Two boats with 46 passengers from various countries managed to sail into Gaza on August 23, 2010 ; this was the first time this had been done in 41 years. The truth is the blockade of Gaza is far more than three years old, and yet we, a small group of conscientious people defied the Israeli machine and celebrated with tens of thousands of Gazans when we arrived that day. We proved that it could be done. We proved that an intelligent plan, with skilled manipulation of the media, could render the full might of the Israeli Navy useless. And I knew then that this was only the tip of the iceberg".
*bolded portion added by me.

There did you catch that? Read it again and pay attention to the date which ken o'keefe says the gaza blockade WAS broken and that they landed in Gaza. I ran a few quick searches to see if perhaps the author of the story had simply made an error. I googled the date with an adjustment to the year, for the past 5 years. I found nothing mentiong the blockade being run on that date with correction for other years. So I ask you, is ken o'keefe an actor for TPTB? Is he a Mossad/CIA operator and with the slip of the tongue revealed FUTURE plans or blew his cover?

What do you think ATS?

Link to full article if you wish to read it.
www.conspiracyplanet.com...

[edit on 24-6-2010 by azrael36]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

There did you catch that? Read it again and pay attention to the date which ken o'keefe says the gaza blockade WAS broken and that they landed in Gaza. I ran a few quick searches to see if perhaps the author of the story had simply made an error. I googled the date with an adjustment to the year, for the past 5 years. I found nothing mentiong the blockade being run on that date with correction for other years. So I ask you, is ken o'keefe an actor for TPTB? Is he a Mossad/CIA operator and with the slip of the tongue revealed FUTURE plans or blew his cover?

What draws you to this conclusion.

The zionist don't dileberatly go about bashing their heads against a brick wall and they did not plane for the worlds backlash after they killed nine inocent peace protestors so what would they gain.

have i missed something in the date or something and is the world not to end in 2012.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
What draws you to this conclusion.

The zionist don't dileberatly go about bashing their heads against a brick wall and they did not plane for the worlds backlash after they killed nine inocent peace protestors so what would they gain.

have i missed something in the date or something and is the world not to end in 2012.
[edit on 24-6-2010 by LieBuster]

O'keefe says that they ran the blockade succesfully on AUGUST 23 2010. Have you checked todays date? It happens to be JUNE 24 2010

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

The year was 2008 not 2010 in fact they did run the Israeli blockade.

Cherie Blair's sister joins battle to break Gaza blockade

A group of activists including Tony Blair's sister-in-law Lauren Booth plans to break Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip by sailing into the Palestinian territory.

Some 46 campaigners, among them several Britons, a Holocaust survivor and an 81-year-old retired Catholic nun from the US, will make the 241-mile crossing from Cyprus in two wooden vessels at the end of the week, carrying medical supplies. The journey takes about 20 hours.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Thanks, I looked for quite awhile n found no mention of that. Guess I overlooked it or something. On a side note, WTG to those braving the Israeli wrath for running this blockade

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Most likely not, i read about that version of the flotilla in a jewish newspaper which regularly writes about stuff like that.
But on a Humorous note is this, from Latma Tv, about Kenneth O'keefe

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Immortalman]

new topics

top topics

join