It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
very nice work Sinter, i hope all the guys over at thread585829 shut up for a few minutes and take a look at this

i really don't know what to think anymore, but it definately all is possible... and I do know that there are some "interesting" things going on around the Poles these days:

IceCube Telescope

[edit on 25-6-2010 by sum1one]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

Huh ? what thread ?

Thank you for the link

@ Speedbump
I'm sorry but I don't know.

@ the others.

You are welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

Well. Is that it ?
You have some more to tell, right ?

Thank you anyway
but there is more coming up, right ?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Now that's what one would call an amazing presentation!
I wonder how long it took you to get this all together?
Anyway, kudos to you for this mammoth effort!

Ah! So Hitler probably fled to the North Pole and is hiding in Agharta!

And by the way, if the Earth were hollow, the force of gravity would be nowhere near the 9.8 meters/second squared as it is now known. The currently agreed upon mass of the Earth is about 6.6 sextillion tons (6,600,000,000,000,000,000,000). Assuming the Earth were only a shell 800 miles deep, then the mass would be dramatically lower: more on the order of 1.32 sextillion tons.

Therefore, gravity would be much lower as well since the force of gravity is proportional to the product of two masses being attracted. Thus the thousands of satellites and empty boosters orbiting Earth would have all disappeared into the depths of space. I wonder what's keeping them all there?

And about that so called 'hole' photographed by satellites at the North Pole. It's nothing but a cloud system. My friend's just back from a month long expedition to the North Pole and he didn't mention seeing any hole (Apparently hundreds of miles in diameter!!) nor did he have the misfortune of falling into one!

This 'hollow Earth' theory is nothing but fantasy and not based on scientific facts!

[edit on 25-6-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Hi thanks.

I think it took about a full day. Like 24 hours spread out over a week or so.
I am currently a few weeks of. I always use word. When I see something interesting, I'll save it and sometimes I use it.

Only at the very end I found all that stuff I just could not form an opinion on.
It is a problem I encounter. I lack a scientific education and that is causing me to doubt. I just can't tell what is true and what not.

Thank you for answering a question

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I may have missed it, but the only reason i don't believe the Hollow-Earth theory, is because i do not see where a Volcano could form from? Like i said, i may have missed this point in the OP.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I have a nice time reading this Hollow Earth Theory, it offers explanations to lots of unexplained things but it challenges the things we experience ourselves,

I got a question, let say the Earth is Hollow, with or without the inner sun,
how would a volcanic eruption would look like? what could possibly cause a rock to melt underground?

PS: be easy on me i am new here, c",)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by freakanature

and reply to post by.Carlo

You have not missed it. I didn't encounter volcanoes either.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
You mean a world like this?

isn't that like

And if the moon is 100 Meters in size, how did they land a probe or apollo?

[edit on 25-6-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
OP I want to start off by saying What an informative thread well done! a topic that is usually frowned and sni-ggered upon becomes something of a reality when its put into context that everyone can understand.

I have a few of questions:

1. There were reports of a fire fight in the 80's between US marines and 'something else' possibly NAZIS in the antarctic, alot of people died and the official story was that they died whilst on a training mission. Does anyone else remember this event?

2. There were reports that Hitler and other Nazis were experimenting on top secret tech in regions around the antarctic, could it be at all plausible to suggest that this was somehow linked to the hollow earth entrance?

3. Is it true, that there is a strictly no fly zone around the 'alleged' entrance to the hollow earth which is moitored by the US.

4. Lastly would it be too proposturous to suggest that if our governments know about this hollow earth and that what resides under our very feet is far more advanced than us, then they would want to keep it from the general public as to stop any kind of conflict that would arise from our violent nature.

I myself believe in the hollow earth theory, moreover I believe in time we will see just how much we have been fooled in to thinking that we are the only caretakers of this planet.

My gut feeling tells me without conviction that ET resides closer than we think.

Edit et voila!

Interesting.................

Because of its remoteness, even by Antarctic standards, most of Marie Byrd Land (the portion east of 150°W) has not been claimed by any sovereign nation. It is not a recognized nation, making it by far the largest single unclaimed territory on Earth, with an area of 1,610,000 km² (including Eights Coast, immediately east of Marie Byrd Land). In 1939, U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt instructed members of the Antarctic expedition to take steps to claim some of Antarctica as territory.

Link to interesting information in regards to Mary Byrd Land involving the US

Antarctica

Article 1 of the main Antarctic Treaty forbids military activity in Antarctica, though military personnel and equipment may use the landmass for peaceful purposes.

Link to demilitarised zones

Offical claims of the Antarctica

Mosaic images of the hollow earth

Satellite image of hollow earth comparison

Photo still of noctiliucent cloud formation over the north pole

Polar Orbiting Satellite Paths

it has been observed that the earth's magnetic field resonates with a heart beat of 7.83 Hz from electromagnetic resonances in the cavity of our hollow earth. These resonances were first discovered by Nicola Tesla in 1899 which he used to develop a method of transmitting electricity through the air and the earth. The earth's magnetic field is generated by the earth's shell with a negative charge rotating about the inner sun with a positive charge similar to the way a common dynamo generates a magnetic field.

Lastly:

The FAA defines the North Polar area of operations as the area lying north of 78 deg north latitude

[edit on 25-6-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by freakanature

Geologists make magma in the lab

basically, water is heated up underground then pushed up into the mantle, and if enough water evaporates (gas) in a confined area (the volcano) the gas can push the lava up out of the volcano.

if you could heat up the inside of an egg hotter than the outside surface tempurature, the egg would explode - if there was a hole in the shell of the egg, the insides would blow out of the egg through the hole.

just by coincidence, i found this while surfin the web and thought it was pretty damn funny:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I have been interested in this subject for a very long time. But being a skeptical, i need evidence that the hollow earth is real, but im just fasinated with the theory.

Check out this site The Hollow Earth Expedition

I dont know whats going on with this expedition, even if its still going ahead. I know they needed quite a bit of money. The site has not been updated for a while, so im guessing its a no no.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I love this idea - absolutely love it. Of all the concepts put forward on this forum, this is the one that I'd really love to be true. I've given you a star and flag, but that's only because I can't give a galaxy and one of those banners that aeroplanes tow.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
sorry orionhunterx but you just sound..too convincing.

first you know so much about gravity math (guh i hate math(

then you know about cloud formations

and third oo suddenly your friend has JUST returned from an expedition to EXACTLY the north pole and SAW no hole,yea right.

it is possible for the ocean to not spill into the hole,if the ground around hole is elevated above sea level? get it? like a lemon with two holes in it?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I have a few of questions:

1. There were reports of a fire fight in the 80's between US marines and 'something else' possibly NAZIS in the antarctic, alot of people died and the official story was that they died whilst on a training mission. Does anyone else remember this event?

Yep! A Marine team was despatched to an American base in Antartica to recover a lost military weapon. They fought the French and the British, to recover the weapon which they did and destroyed it.

This book is titled: Ice Station by Clive Cussler!

2. There were reports that Hitler and other Nazis were experimenting on top secret tech in regions around the antarctic, could it be at all plausible to suggest that this was somehow linked to the hollow earth entrance?

This is all conjecture.

3. Is it true, that there is a strictly no fly zone around the 'alleged' entrance to the hollow earth which is moitored by the US.

Untrue! Dozens of planes fly over the North Pole using great circle routes between continents. For example, here’s the flight route of just one of the airlines. And there are dozens more flying over the North pole…

So far, no one has seen any hole at the Pole!! (Sheesh, I'm getting poetic!!
)

4. Lastly would it be too proposturous to suggest that if our governments know about this hollow earth and that what resides under our very feet is far more advanced than us, then they would want to keep it from the general public as to stop any kind of conflict that would arise from our violent nature.

Again, this is baseless. You can’t keep a hole, hundreds of miles in diameter, hidden from public view for long!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
sorry orionhunterx but you just sound..too convincing.
first you know so much about gravity math (guh i hate math(
then you know about cloud formations

That's pretty elementary, Dr Watson!! (I'm a fan of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle too!!!
)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Could someone please confirm or dismiss the following claims ?
They are presented as fact.

The total surface of the Earth is 197 million square miles and its estimated weight is six sextillion tons. If the Earth was a solid sphere, its weight would be much greater. This is one among other scientific evidences of the fact that the Earth has a hollow interior.

I only have time to answer this, and the answer is "density".

The surface is irrelevant for this, what matters is the volume and the weight, so, for a total volume of 1.08321 × 10^12 km3 and a mass of 5.9736 × 10^24 kg we get a density of 5.5 (meaning that one litre of Earth weighs 5.5 kg). Now, using that mass for the much smaller volume of the proposed hollow Earth we would get a much higher density.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I think every one here can speculate, and quote, as much as you like.

It wont clear up a thing, unless. you go on your own voyage of discovery.

There was a Trip organised for this year, but the guy who was running it unexpectantly died. I think it was an old nuclear powered russian icebreaker, with the intention to going to the north/south pole, then trekking across the poles, looking for the opening. Cost was somewhere in the region of $3000 per person. real shame it was cancelled.

If only someone rich enough, with an interest in this, was willing to find that mr bryds opening, and restart the project. I know a few millionares, browser here..

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well you have spent some time on this, I'll give you that.

Unfortunately for the hollow earth theory to be true, all life on earths surface would not exist.

Why?

Because of the liquid molten iron core, without the iron core we wouldn't have a magnetosphere (or have a very weak one).

Without the magnetosphere the earth would have been bombarded with cosmic particles for millions of years and the earth would bear a resemblance more like Mars.

Last time I checked we still have a magnetosphere and earth doesn't resemble Mars.

[edit on 25/6/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I loved this thread!
The way the OP put it all together got me extremely curious....so out came my bing maps.....I looked at the nothpole...not much there but black...then I went to the south pole....first thing I noticed...I couldn't get dead center...Now this a challenge....LOL
anyways...with a little poking and prodding.....I noticed something really odd...If you zoom in at latitude 36.0869 S & longitude 50.2122 E...(altitude about 50 feet) you will notice a perfectly white circle with no terrain what-so-ever. If you click on the circle...it shows where the terrain ends....
Maybe it's just the way the map is set up....but sure looks odd to me!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join