It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone oldie but goodie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hello ATS I have been here for quite a while, and never really thought that I had any real contribution, until recently. I never even signed up, due to fear of you know who lol for a year, before I signed up. I was a late bloomer of the awakening process, (though Im in my 30's), but thought that unless I had my ducks in a row, I would learn before I spoke.

I have learned much over the years, reading, learning, observing, and I know that even though I have posted here, I never wanted to be the follower, but wasnt looking to be a leader either. Those times have changed, and though Im not looking to be a leader, I am looking to be a voice. A voice that I thought no one would hear.

My thoughts are more based on the personal effect of whats going on in this world, though its true that having all of the facts matter, I think that the majority of people that agree on the same thing is just as important, its life changing. Though I may not always be on that side. Majority, does rule, whether we like it or not.

I will be brief, but to clarify what I can here are some of my lets say passions. Religion is not my strong suit, though I have spirituality, I do not believe in organized religion. I believe that everyone has the right to the pursuit of happiness, no matter your race, last residence or current residence, happiness is happiness and we all deserve it, also the fact that though we disagree on certain issue pertaining to "our" country, we are all visitors here, and I dont mean America, I mean possibly to this planet. I dont think that we should shadow certain facts on the his-tory that weve been taught. We have to un-learn what we thought we knew in order to be the true beings that we were meant to be.

Our potential is as massive as this universe and until we learn to love and except that we have flaws, we can never truly be what our creator/creators meant for us to be. We have alot riding on this, our future and the future of our children, and loved ones, and as far as Im concerned, that cannot be taken away from me, I have to hand it over. That will never happen.

Peace to you all...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Really beautiful introduction.

If your outlook on life, and your wonderful screen name are any indication as to what we'll be 'getting' from you here on the boards - well - I'm looking forward to following your posts and threads.

And though you've probably been lurking longer than I've been around - Welcome to the boards!

In peace

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Thank you so much for that, I am also hoping that I will have just as much to contribute here as I have learned, this is going to be a great ride, and I am buckled in, have my hands to my sides, but when we hit that hill, my arms will be up and I will take a deep breath and yell weeeeeee. This is by far the greatest liberation as far as I'm concerned on the awakening part of the brain, the contribution on this site is to be cherished, and I hope to have something to do with the re-writing of his-tory for those who are willing to stand up and make a change.

Peace to you...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Great thanls for that. no regrets ever

top topics

join