It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe the General who just got canned was tired of protecting the poppy fields and the killing of ci

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Does this make him a bad guy? Perhaps he could feel better going home and spending time with his family, pursing his personal interests.

Maybe he was tired of taking orders from one of those three letter agencies.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Possible I mean all the US in doing in Afghanistan is oppressing innocent people

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Maybe he was secretly against the looming invasion of Iran and the Obamatrons in the Pentagon were aware of this so decided to offer him a way out via rolling stone mag befour he had an accident and shot himself 4 times in the head and chest while waterboarding himself and hanging his corpse from his bunk!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Maybe it's all a ploy, and McCrystal is now in charge of the invasion of Iran. I bet they moved him over to this position so that he may work covertly on the attack. lol

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Master Shen long

Maybe it's all a ploy, and McCrystal is now in charge of the invasion of Iran. I bet they moved him over to this position so that he may work covertly on the attack. lol

Very well could be... wouldnt suprise me. Maybe McCrystal will defect to Iran

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yep, I have a feeling this general knows quite a few things going on over there that the rest of America is not privy to as a whole... like the poppy issue like you stated....

When you see any general that has served his country as long as he has, start dissing the president and his roundtable shows me that the current president and his roundtable are totally inept and negligent leaders...

That is the message I get from it.. I also get the message that this general is also a bit out of whack....so in that regard he fits right in with the obama nightmare...

Today I am seeing the most poitical intrigue ever since the 60's and by far the most corrupt and deviant deceivers of people ever to sit in the Whitehouse...

What a happy day!

[edit on 24-6-2010 by alienreality]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Such unwise comments were not made in ignorance of the consequences....
Its extremely possible he does not agree with planned escalations against iran?
That may be the crux of the whole matter....
I would be somewhat dubious of such escalations if i were commanding a force that could turn out to be severely outnumbered should the battle order change......

new topics

top topics

join