It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philosophical Key to the Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The world is your playground, do with it what you wish.

You are your playground, do to you what you wish.

Remember that this is only a fantasy and that when it is all over you will be looking back laughing. Do things for yourself, it is ok to be selfish sometimes, but don't forget to do things for other people once in a while too otherwise we will all just be stuck. Remember you can do, have, say, see whatever it is you so love too as long as you do. Don't take anything seriously it will consume you, after all, its just all for fun anyway.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Life is a game, and we have chosen the path of this game before incarnation, because of heavy influences by the astral guides. The astrological programming is very hard to break, for we have forgotten where we are from and who we are. For me, objectivity remains the best tool for the game of life, in order to integrate all energies i am subjected to, instead of feeding others, either from visible or invisible spheres of reality.
We are from the light, and eventually, we return to the light, it's only a matter of time.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Well put. Breaking the astrological programming as you call it would be something other then what we are, which is.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This is not just fantasy, there is purpose here. If you keep doing just what you 'like' and not seek the purpose, you will be in for the long haul.

We are all connected through a collective consciousness...the Holy Spirit of life, connects us, we are ONE.

There must be understanding of this, through all beings. You will keep incarnating into body complexes until you see the Divine purpose and live for it.

Just as though there is order and cycles to the Universe, so is there order and cycles for us as spiritual beings.

You will have to look at your life through the Divine Eye after death...and you will learn what you are still in need of.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

If we are all one, then what are we doing besides experiencing ourselves?

Wouldn't that make ourselves a playground for us to experience our self on? I guess we could call it earth, and polarize it for the hell of it.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Emanation from the Spirit of life is a process...not so much a 'choice'. Just as though there is a process for us, in awakening and understanding. I cant say I understand it all...but I know that after this life, we do look through a Divine Eye at our experience here, we do judge it and we keep learning on the things we are in need of. The process provides us with another experience that will offer more of what we need. It may be catalysts, it may be struggles, it may be learning how to accept love.

I have witnessed too many things that show me this...and show me, there is much purpose in our choices, ways of life, seeking, and finding understanding of what our deepest nature is...which is Spirit.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Can someone explain this 'astrological programming' for me please?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Ok can someone please tell me if it's just a ride or we are one or whatever you call it the matrix mind....why would any light,oness,soul,spirit choose to experience some of the terrible things...starving kids to me don't have a choice so why would someone choose that experience..or any horrible experience that you are born into...I can see if all the rides were good one with options and bumps and bruises to teach one a lesson...but being born into a horrible life by choice....whats to learn there..

I like the idea...I have read and listened to tons of theories about it, bill hicks, mkenna, even icke I just finished secret world history and I'm working on fulcinelli mystery of the cathedrals...I just find some things as big realizations that it's real and it's all you get...live today because it's all you got...no looking back...no next place ,,,just now...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hmm...

When I was 5 years old, I had a vision of what life after death most likely is.

First off, I saw my dead body underground, and then my spirit lingered for a bit, and I looked back at my entire life... every single moment. It was a period of reflection.

After that, you and a higher power make the decision on where to place you next, your next "experience."

At 5 years, my mind was being seriously blown by this information, but I still think that is basically what happens when we de.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by navione

The life of struggle is a good way to hardened the heart. Sometimes to lead to a softening of the heart, it must be hardened first.

Just as though as to find the path that is, we likely have to walk the path that is not.

After death, when we relearn that the body complex is not what makes us who we are....the struggles, hardships, ect...are seen in a different light.

In realization that we are not these body complexes at our deepest core being....we can see how many body/spirit/soul complexes are here now, offering a mirror for us to look into. Example....The millions of starving children are offering a mirror for us that we will have to look into, as a collective mind....of our failures as a whole. This is something, as a collective, we all will have to see through the Divine Eye. And we will be harsh on ourselves for it.

Just thoughts, not claiming anything for sure.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
[edit on 24-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Thanks for sharing Solar Soul...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
LeoVirgo, I've constructed and analyzed at least a couple hundred Astrological charts, and I think I can help you in understanding the function of same. The Earth is in the center of the chart because that is where we are. The Sun is definately the center of the solar system. Each planet represents a different part of our personality. Aspects between the planets describes the degree of integration between those personality traits. The inner planets move quickly, they are the personal planets. The outer planets move slowly and they describe the deeper traits. When you analyze a chart, you are looking to discover which traits link together in a positive way, and which planets link together in a negative (stressful) way. The trick is to find the planet that is positively placed and aspected so that its' energies can be positively used as a fulcrum to apply your positive traits to improve and temper the negative energies. That's why Astrology can be used for self-enlightenment, but this is a process that works over time and is not instantaneous. As we learn how our positive traits and negative traits interact both internally and externally, we can have the opportunity to improve ourselves as human beings. If you don't care about or don't have the desire to learn abourt yourself or have the desire to become a fully integrated personality, it doesn't work. We can improve ourselves greatly over time, IF we want to. That desire comes first.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Me thinks someone just discovered bill hicks, eh?

Good comdian, if ya havent then youtube him!

new topics

top topics

join