It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake AND Tornado in Ontario!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Alright, I'm pretty sure everyone already knows about that earthquake that happened earlier on today. I did a quick search to find a thread on this, nothing came up so here it is. I just got home and found out that there was also a tornado in Midland Ontario, which is a little bit up north of Wasaga Beach. And I've read that there is a tornado warning for SW Ontario but I'm not %100 sure on that yet.

Source is Tweets ( Its in google under the 2nd Link, youll see if refresh )
www.google.ca...

I find it weird with all this weird weather going on. I also haven't been feeling myself for the past week but I'm not jumping into anything here.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Someone is playing their HAARP.

Did anyone record any strange rainbowy clouds in the sky before this happened?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by jessieg]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The other day I seen a half rainbow right before sunset. I was facing south will looking at it for Mississauga. I had a video I took of it with my ipod nano, but i deleted it, and and regretting it. I will try to find a picture of what resembles what I've seen.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg
Someone is playing their HAARP.

Did anyone record any strange rainbowy clouds in the sky before this happened?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by jessieg]

Yes, they did!

Link to Image

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yeah, that looks like classic stuff to me.

Right before these strange storms and earthquakes, these are seen.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The rainbow you saw could have been a sundog. They're surprisingly common when there are high altitude clouds just above the horizon during a sunrise or sunset.

/EDIT/
Forgot... The weather of the great plains and great lakes has been very conductive for the production of these strong storms. We've had several over the past few weeks.

[edit on 6/23/2010 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks about the link between the g8/20 summit and this entire debacle?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spewn

They're engaging the shields as security measures and things are getting a bit out of control?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth Hound

Who is "they?" When did "they" take the picture? Where were "they?"

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Before a few days ago the earthqucak or Harrp Qucaky as i call it, i noticed all the birds and some animals leaving in fear, i went WTF, and i have noticed several ducks flying in odd formation leaving the whole area, so have the morning birds.

and before that the moon was acting weridly does anyone remember my moon thread everyone was so quick to trash it without what i was talking about

Even now i still feel uneasy.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spewn
Am I the only one who thinks about the link between the g8/20 summit and this entire debacle?

I absolutely thought the same thing.
Now, let's see if a spiral will appear!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I am in the area of the quake and tornado. Pretty fun experience if you ask me. Never had anything like that happen before. The fact that I am 18 stories up in sky made it even more exciting and refreshing, as i had to run down the stairs.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cmdrkeenkid

According to the EXIF data it was taken on May 21, 2010 at 12:59AM with a Panasonic DMC-FP1. Apparently it was uploaded with Quicktime on May 27, 2010.

Don't know where it was taken but I don't think a month before the earthquake qualifies as being related.

[edit on 6/23/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
The rainbow you saw could have been a sundog. They're surprisingly common when there are high altitude clouds just above the horizon during a sunrise or sunset.

/EDIT/
Forgot... The weather of the great plains and great lakes has been very conductive for the production of these strong storms. We've had several over the past few weeks.

[edit on 6/23/2010 by cmdrkeenkid]

Oh please you people always say its a sundog! its a suncloud!

How do you explain the rainbow in china?

www.youtube.com...

The same lie you people talk speak out its getting old.

These lights are also known as Earthquake lights or Earthquake rainbows

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It isn't a sundog and I've never heard of a suncloud. But it is an iridescent cloud and so was the one in China.
cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...
zuserver2.star.ucl.ac.uk...

Earthquake lights are entirely different thing.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 6/23/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Was not a youtube video posted taking place two days ago with the same activity in the sky?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I know last night the moon was HUGE and orange, and hanging really low in the sky. Not sure if that is what your talking about, but it almost reminded me of a harvest moon. This I saw looking west from Hamilton.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Dang Canada!

It's bad enough that you give us Celine Dion, and Winter, now we have to deal with Earthquakes?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i'm in Europe so i don't know crap about weather in Canada except it's cold but tornadoes?

weather has gone to hell
here it's 10 C, rain and wind that rips trees
and it should be sun and 40C, we are sea tourist nation.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

BAD BLUE BOYS

and yeah, the weather across the world just seems strange for some reason.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join