It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gag-Our-Youth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
We've all heard of monarch programming, Illuminati slaves, etc. etc.

She pulled this stunt at a MLB game on 6/18.

Link to the photos:

Yahoo!

Even at a baseball game, the popstar can't seem to keep her pants on.

I'm not sure if our youth and underage are actually buying into this type of behavior or if she is simply a farce looking for underrated-publicity. But either way i see nothing that justifies her actions.

No comments really needed, I think we all can agree on this one.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by LightWonder]

[edit on 23-6-2010 by LightWonder]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
People said the same thing about Madonna twenty years ago.

Conservatives are always up in arms about a women being comfortable with her image and her sexuality.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Edited to add, sorry didnt even include the link.. took me a about 4 re-tries cause of DNS errors

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Conservatives are always up in arms about a women being comfortable with her image and her sexuality.

~Keeper

Exactly. When the conversation starts including Justin Timberlake, or any male for that matter, I'll start paying attention.

Until then, my time researching this screams to me that it is sexism first and foremost.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

~Keeper

Well, flashers are "comfortable" with their sexuality, but still doesn't make it ok.

There's a big difference between exposing yourself and being comfortable with your sexuality.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

~Keeper

Well, flashers are "comfortable" with their sexuality, but still doesn't make it ok.

There's a big difference between exposing yourself and being comfortable with your sexuality.

Do you get upset when you see a female wearing a bikini?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

~Keeper

DURING the national anthem.. if that says anything..

Shades/hats off.. its a thing of respect for our flag and country.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
...uh oh.... i always thought that the Lady GaGa personna was a deliberate 'over-the-top', gregarious display.... meant only to entertain the goo-goo-eyed gamers in the social-structure

like a 21st century Al Yankovich on feminine steroids... hey i even seen where the idiot in the WH equates Lady GaGa with the antics of a predecessor called Cyndi Lauper (Girls just want to have fun)~~~blurb on Yahoo news

from post above:
"People said the same thing about Madonna twenty years ago. "

well what about Rosanne Barr, & her screechy performance with the NationalAnthem...

[edit on 23-6-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWonder

~Keeper

Ive never heard anything about taking off sunglasses during the anthem....frankly, I dont. Does that make me a bad american?

Shades comes down to a personal preference. Just because you think it is rude does not mean that all others do.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Being comfortable with her self image? She's a natural brunette, and she looks better that way honestly instead of this fake blonde charade she's got going.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
She looks like Ziggy Stardust... She is horrid, She hasn't invented anything that has not been done a thousand times before... there sure has been a lot of Lady Ga Ga stuff on here as of late.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Being comfortable with her self image? She's a natural brunette, and she looks better that way honestly instead of this fake blonde charade she's got going.

Again, you are talking about YOUR opinion. Perhaps she likes the way she looks better as a blonde?

Why is it that when it comes to female fashion, people cant separate from their own personal opinion?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
And why exactly is this in the Secret Societies forum again? Which group is she a member of?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well, if it were basketball, the cheerleaders and her would fit right in. Would they not?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

~Keeper

Ive never heard anything about taking off sunglasses during the anthem....frankly, I dont. Does that make me a bad american?

Shades comes down to a personal preference. Just because you think it is rude does not mean that all others do.

I'm sorry i didn't make my sarcasm blatent enough.. Besides the shades/hat fact.. LOOK AT THE OUTFIT. And with the actions to accompany it... BLATENT disregard for the flag and national anthem.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
There will always be someone new doing something the previous generation doesn't like.

People have always found if something is different in a way that they can't understand, then it is wrong.

It's sad really.

link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
And why exactly is this in the Secret Societies forum again? Which group is she a member of?

Good catch, thought I was in general conspiracies.

If a mod could please move this where it is more fitting.

link   

~Keeper

I'm sorry i didn't make my sarcasm blatent enough.. Besides the shades/hat fact.. LOOK AT THE OUTFIT. And with the actions to accompany it... BLATENT disregard for the flag and national anthem.

If you say so...

Do you think she thought to herself "Now how can I disrespect the flag today?"

This comes down to people not liking what she wore, and trying to find something to call out about it.

I dont even like the horse face, but sometime I just wish people would be able to see through the blatant sexism in our society

link   
Actually this proves she's smarter than she looks because celebs do things like this to keep people talking about them. Remember, there's no such thing as bad press.

Mission accomplished

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

~Keeper

If you say so...

Do you think she thought to herself "Now how can I disrespect the flag today?"

This comes down to people not liking what she wore, and trying to find something to call out about it.

I dont even like the horse face, but sometime I just wish people would be able to see through the blatant sexism in our society

Clearly your comfortable with it...

It doesn't set a good example for the hundreds of little girls there who hear her beloved pop songs on the car ride home.. then wanna be a little "GaGa"

GET REAL.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join