It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General McChrystal relieved

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq have become a joke played at the expenses of tax payer and our volunteer military.

Our troops in those two countries are used to protect the private interest that are the ones calling the shots and override the military and the sad thing is that our own government is nothing but a pimp whoring our troops for private interest.

High ranking officials in the military are facing the fact that they are powerless when it comes to the well being of their troops that they are to protect because the joke that they are made to be.

Wake up America, when a hight ranking military like a 5 star general risk his career with a political move to criticize what is going on is a big red flag

[edit on 24-6-2010 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Obama used his only choice.
Had he not fired him, everyone would call him weak.

Gen. McMouth knew exactly what he was doing. He does not support Obamas Afgan plan, and wanted mo money for the machine. He acted like a little bitch, and should be courtmarshalled to make an example to future leaders that want to stab the boss in the back.

F that traitor.

[edit] What if Petreas had stabbed Bush in the back? I think the reaction would be different[ed]

[edit on 24-6-2010 by SLaPPiE]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Remember ex-president Eisenhower's warning about the 'military-industrial complex'?

Well, McChrystal is a top ranking, one of the rare elites, given command of fighting troops and a war to go with it, with logistics and the power over life and death of humans, both soldiers and civilians.

He is as close as one can get to the elite 'MIC', a ranking member of the NWO who authoritarianly deemed themselves fit and absolutely right to rule the world and humans as they see fit, unchallenge, unopposed, and more critically, unchecked.

ha! one NWO ranking officer down, more to go......

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

There is a complete difference between talking to your troops honestly and not sugar-coating crap, and outright insubordination, and reaching into sedition for a soldier.

I do not sugar-coat crap because sugar-coated crap is still crap rolled in sugar.

But I know how to show respect whether I do respect someone, whether I agree with that person, and or whether I even like that person, or want to punch their lights out.

In other words, McChrystal should have kept his damn mouth shut, period.

The same can be said of his troops in sharing their and or his opinions of the Administration.

McChrystal had a duty, just as his soldiers under his command did, to do their duty.

Irregardless of his opinion of President Obama or anyone within the Administration.

And with McChrystal leading in Afghanistan his command is in a hot zone.

Just for your edification, I happen to agree with McChrystal, Obama and his senior staff, are a joke, but then again I am not under Obama's chain of command.

Now am I?

If I would know how to keep my mouth shut.

reply to post by DeltaChaos

Correct.

And under a command like McChrystal's former command it is set the right example.

Period.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

It's the end of the world, the Universe is imploding, the stars are winking out.
You and I agree 100%!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Will wonders never cease.

Like I said above, I happen to agree with McChrystal, and I am a no holds barred person.

If I am going to criticize Obama if I were under his chain of command I would do it in person.

And I would tell Obama straight to his face what a foul-up he really is but that's because I have the balls and temerity to do it, and the knowledge to back it up, so if I am going to criticize him, if again I was in his chain of command, it would be in person.

Meanwhile my troops would know nothing of my thoughts on Obama, period.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join