It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran on war alert over "US and Israeli concentrations" in Azerbaijan

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
My last post got cut off by a screen freeze from the ROV cams on another window. It should read: "we walk the corridors of Byzantium." Sorry about that.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostpigeon

Oh yeah! Did you see my comment about that in that topic? There no such thing as an ex-CIA spy. This is so thick...but I have to admit I find it fascinating to talk about and watch unfold. I'm not blase about it, but we've seen this pattern before. And we should all be well aware that at anytiime this is going to blow. Eventually. Unless some superdiplomat comes to our rescue. Or their psyop comes to a close. And as always, while this kind of maneuvering is going on, you have to ask yourself...what else is happening?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

SMOOOOOOOOOCH

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Yeah but did you see a post by (grr I forget who) about what could happen with the sects in Iraq if we mess with Iran? It was fairly early on...let me find it.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This doesn't bode well at all.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
reply to post by Vitchilo

Damn right my friend Vichilo - Many Generals has opposed whats coming.

I think this change of Mc Chrystal is a very bad sign from loved peace nobelist.

Yes, I agree... There are two forces at work in the pentagon... The Fascist Neocon crazies allied with the corporatocracy of the Military Industrial Complex - Dick Cheney and his pals. The sociopaths....

And then there are the damn good soldiers who try to still believe in mom and pop and apple pie, the American way..

[edit on 23-6-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink
reply to post by seataka

SMOOOOOOOOOCH

ewwwwwwww! stop that LOL

(i'm gonna get yelled at aren't i? i haven't been yelled at in years here...not since Israel attacked Lebanon I don't think!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I doubt they will attack Iran

I would bet my house this is not going to happen

it doesnt make any sense in a political sense, neither in a psychopath sense (yes, psychopaths use good sense)

I would expect some false flag before, otherwise it just doesnt make any sense

people killed a lot americans to invade another country, they dont mind doing these false flags operations

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
We're definitely on the same page here. I agree with all you say on the above and previous posts. Between the MIC turning to "endless war" as a replacement for the Cold War, and the reluctance of the dominant forces in our foreign policy establishment to give up the "grand chessboard" games they continue to play, I don't see anything good come out of this. The question is "where else is there to look?" The Gulf Disaster, Afghanistan - the whole shakeup following Rolling Stone article, Iraq, Gaza . . . and oh, yeah the G-20 summit - It seems like plates are overflowing everywhere right now. I guess we're going to have to get busier!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

I need to look up some of your posts because I have a few theories about neocon globalists vs CFR ones. But this isn't the forum for it. I may U2U you, is that okay? But yes, I agree...they're crazies. Remember when PNAC tried to get Clinton to attack Iraq? Or was it Iran? Wasn't that in 1997 or so?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

All of the above, I guess. I know for a fact I can't focus as well as I used too...either I've slowed down or they've stepped up the game. Or both.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

U2U is just fine..

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canslli
reply to post by Mobius1974

Do i really need to tell you why the whole world hates your government?

Just wanted to say thank you for distinguishing between the our government and our people. Unfortunately, we still have people in America who buy our government's extra stinky line of bull crap.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime

Originally posted by sapien82
I dont think the US or israel will do anything to drastic to Iran , since they want to keep Iran intact for its natural resources !

petroleum, natural gas, coal, chromium, copper, iron ore, lead, manganese, zinc, sulfur

afterall Iran does have the 3rd largest oil reserves in the world after canada and saudi arabia .

Kind of makes you wonder why the US has never invaded canada for their oil ay !

They're doing that exact thing in Afghanistan, and then they 'suddenly discovered a trillion dollars worth of resources'.

Hello,

May I put an emphasis on your quote?

"trillion dollars worth of resources"

Under our noses; resources worth trillions? For money, not for the good of the planets inhabitants.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Yeah, my wife's getting jealous.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Posts are coming in and going out too fast here. I have one above that was supposed to be a reply to you, but I must have not hit the reply response. It begins 'We're definitely on the same page here". Have to get faster fingers.

link   
reply to post by seeashrink

K-town? Can't prepare for chaos, I guess. But we'll do the best we can. Right now I think I'm more worried about the oil gushing. Think I'll go see what doing there.

link   

I figured that was to me LOL I think I answered!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

Damn wives! Oh wait....

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
nevertheless IMO an attack is not to expected in the coming weeks... its nearly full moon now...
when its new moon.. be prepared....could be correct with timing of the fleet...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join