It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Lucid Dream Exchange Interview with Robert Waggoner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hey Everyone,

I was interviewed by Robert Waggoner, the President for the Association for the Study of Dreams for their 55th edition of the Lucid Dream Exchange Magazine. It is the dreamspeak interview on page 2, and I thought I would share it with you as I talk about my experiences with precognition and lucid dreaming.

LDE Magazine [PDF]

I hope you enjoy the eZine. It's free to read.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
That was a very interesting read, thanks for sharing. The triangle on your friend's forehead, amazed me

I used to have lucid dreams when I was a kid, and have some dreams where I was able to know and tell what was going on with my family although I was far away.

Now I have been trying to have some lucid dreams again, but I kept on getting distracted, too many things going on in my mind. Hopefully one day I'll experience it again.

Thanks again for sharing.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Pretty cool, thanks.

When I saw the title of this thread I thought at first you were talking about a lucid dream involving a chat with General Motors ex-Chairman Rick Wagoner.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by boniknik

Thanks Boniknik, my friend at that time was also left quite amazed. It was a profound experience to say the least. Robert really allowed the information to come through in this interview, I have to say I really respect his organization and the many dream researchers and explorers that support this type of research.

We barely know our human potential, let alone the dreaming potential we have. Lucid dreaming is a learned skill and you can do it, I am working on a howto article that covers the best techniques in the business.

I'll U2U you when it's ready with a link.

reply to post by silent thunder

That is funny.

Thanks for reading the article.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Anthony Peake, who is the Author of "Is There Life After Death? The Extraordinary Science Of What Happens When We Die" (2006) and "The Daemon: A Guide To Your Extraordinary Secret Self (2008)" is working on a third book, he is looking for experiences as I have mentioned in the interview.

Particularly with the verdical link between consciousness during sleep and reality when awake. Thought I would drop that here if anyone is interested.
link

[edit on 23-6-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

new topics

top topics

join